Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: sub toilet lookin for NASTY, Sexy Latina looking to get licked, real women to date O'Hara Township

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I stumble into the worst luck! [1]
Author Topic: I stumble into the worst luck!
andreakerr

View Profile 
2011-01-03 3-30-00-

I stumble into the worst luck! I posted a personals ad on CL last week and got a few responses that I followed up on. I was really hitting it off with the one woman who is close to my age and only lives about 5 blocks from me. We even have plans made to have a late lunch picnic at a local lake on Easter Sunday. Then today while I was visiting family, I picked up yesterday's paper to pass some time while they went out to pick up dinner. While I was casually flipping through the paper, there it was- her full name listed in the section for recently arraigned criminals! Apparently she has been charged for a recent case of forgery! What should I do? Should I completely cancel the date with no explanation? I came across it utterly by accident and I don't want this woman to think that I was investigating her or something, although after this experience, maybe I should in the future. But also, when I had replied to her with bits of info about myself, I explained to her that part of the reason my last relationship failed was because that person decided to live a life of crime and I very adamently told her that lifestyle is not something that I want to be connected with. So in my book, she has already lied to me by omission. Thoughts on this???
i know you wanna keep lookin at my a!, coulple seeking woman

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

nyholm

View Profile 
2011-01-04 4-03-49-

You've only exchanged a few e-mails, right? Anything she hasn't told you yet about herself could also be considered a lie of omission. Assuming she was the one mentioned in the paper, and it was not someone else who just happens to have the same name, do you really expect that she would tell you upfront that she's engaged in illegal activity? (If she is, she hasn't been found guilty yet.) That's not typiy first date or pre-first date conversation. You seem pretty upset over someone you haven't even met yet (as far as I can tell from your post, anyway). If you don't want to go on the date with someone who may potentially make you uncomfortable, then don't. No explanation necessary. You also might want to think about how much information you give to strangers.
web cam girl hair bald, fucking woman - Seven Lakes NC
  • People dating tonight Hatfield
  • Lyndsie

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 11-28-24

Strangers in general or her? At some point if you don't open up at least a little to someone you'll just end up being a total hermit sitting at home on a computer watching the world turn around you. I probably am a much too trusting individual. Where do you draw the line at what is an acceptable lie to tell (or not tell) someone? Me, I am a painfully honest person, and though I realize not everybody can be me, shouldn't a standard level of honesty exist if you are the one replying to a personal ad? Yes, I may very well be overreacting, but again, what would the appropriate response be in such a situation?
    Guy driving lifted neon blue dodge, hot sex Lower Allen PA - Metairie, Black Forest, Cimarron NM, De Beque
    mickiewicz

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 17-47-23

I'd suggest alternate ways of meeting people You're right, spending all your time sitting at home on your computer can just end up feeling lonely, even if you are "meeting" people online. Find groups, things you like to do, volunteer somewhere, start game nights of potlucks with your friends (and have them bring other friends) walk, hit bookstores and events.... Computers are great, but nothing beats finding that spark in real life. And although love relationships can be volatile, friends are solid gold. Sadly, it's really common sense not to give too much away to someone you've "met" online until you've met in a safe, public place and get a good sense of the person. (And sometimes not even then.) You can share plenty without giving away specific details. As to this woman, back away slowly. You don't owe her anything.
    adult book store tomsriver, dating muslim marriage flirt - Roeland Park, Hokes Bluff
    Jap

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 19-05-23

I have rescinded the offer for the picnic now. I wrote her an email and canceled. It felt terribly rude though seeing as how I was the one who made the invitation in the first place. You're all right though, I shouldn't be feeling obligated to someone who is merely a few lines on a screen. I am still so shy "out in the world" and I'm finding it hard to meet people. I checked into some of the local event sites that you all sent me the other day and they sound promising, but the event season around here doesn't seem to start until June or July. I even tried our one and only gay bar in the county and I don't think that scene is for me either. Ugh! This is very frustrating! It's hard being able to imagine the happiness that you know is waiting for you out there but yet somehow you just can't seem to get there.
    free online dating services with free email, maried woman looking for sex Spanaway WA, Cove City - Park IL
  • Women having sex Circle AK
  • peralez

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 0-06-21-

Sobergal- What neck of the woods are you from sobergal?
    Seeking NSA FUN! S For you, ladies that need sex Viola, Claremont MN, Peninsula, Goldsby OK - Chambord Quebec, Landis Saskatchewan

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!