Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: englewood partners 38 44, hot lesbian meant for femstrapon play, casual sex dating Fordville North Dakota, Box Canyon Amistad TX

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Ladies, Quick Dream Survey [1]
Author Topic: Ladies, Quick Dream Survey
seymore

User

View Profile 
2011-01-03 1-22-44-

Ladies, Quick Dream Survey Hey, I have this great pen pal whom I've never met. I told her I (a male) have dreams about sex all the time (what a surprise, duh!), but then she said that she has a lot of dreams about sex also. We're both wondering whether she's typical or unusual. We'd like to hear from you ladies whether or not you have frequent dreams of sex. A yes or no would suffice, but if you care to expand, that would be great too. Another thing that would help us is anything you know about how to get rid of nightmares. Thanks to all you who respond for helping to educate us.
any str8 guys or first-timers looking?, asian women seeking for sex Wathena

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

goudie

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 14-21-15

Why would it surprise you that women also dream of sex? As far as nightmares are concerned, I have no cure. Some times I wish I did. Although, I've become so accustomed to them that I'm not sure what life would look like without them. If the nightmares are related to a particular event, therapy could help. Otherwise, they may be stress-induced, so lower stress, more exercise, watch what you eat. None of those things have ever worked for me, but they may work for her.
Attention BBWs, women wanting friendship Belleair Shore - FranklPark FL
  • Swingers to meet Macclenny FL
  • huffaker

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 4-30-07-

I think dreaming of sex is natural... god knows I do it often enough....and I get some weird dreams....
    looking, naked and nip play?, webcam dating Fairview GA, Challenge Brownsville CA - Oneonta NY, Monticello MN, Corners WA, Indianola IL
    kash

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 8-51-15-

I dream about sex reasonably often Some of them are "memory sex" dreams--remembering past occurrences. Sorry, I don't know anything about nightmares. Do they seem to mean anything? Like an indication of something that's bothering you or weighing on your mind?
    boring with spontaneous tendencies, hot shemale personals St-Georges Quebec - Holbrook NE
  • Females looking for males Palmas PR
  • lahti

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 10-00-12

I dream about sex too...the nightmares... depends on what they are about. You could try lucid dreaming...lots of websites about it...
    Kroger on New Bern Ave., married and lonely women seeking for affair - Round Lake Beach IL
    lonely married women Oatman Arizona, lonely women Raceland Louisiana.
    followell

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 13-15-31

lucid dreaming is the best way to handle recurring nightmares, short of psychotherapy, that is. I am sure I dream about sex but those are not the dreams I usually remember. I will remember dreaming about an ex, not about having sex with the ex. Everyone once in a while I wake up with my hand between my legs, so I am assuming that I was having a sex dream.
    Work out for Free!, live webcam swingers - Sulligent, Union
    lonely married women Oatman Arizona, lonely women Raceland Louisiana.
    sugimoto

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 16-11-32

I only dream about sex about every 1-2 months and its very nice. I believe it means different things for different people. Dreams are symbolic so while it's sex in the dream in can demonstrate your creative psychic capacity and so on. Not actual sex. Nightmares can sometimes be helped by Chinese herbs and everything Wench said.
    looking for p/t lover NSA or xoxo, women seeking men Edna Bay AK, Aransas Pass, Woods Landing Jelm WY, Gamewell NC - Bemus Point NY, Eagleville MO, Alabaster, Wyeville WI
  • What can I mix with Jack Daniels other than coke
  • barakat

View Profile 
    2011-01-10 19-46-56

Dreams of sex are unusual, but not unheard of Nightmares use to be pretty common, but seem to have subsided when I learned to be me and love myself
    Gentle Dom for sub Female, women seeking cock Dingwall, Bangor Trident Base, Gages Lake IL, Hattiesburg - Lexington MO, Cloverly, Bradford OH, Trout Creek MT

Molly

View Profile 
    2011-01-13 10-28-57

I really like that concept, nightmares subsiding when you learn to love yourself. Good for you.
    video de sexo oral, looking for hooker tonight Fenwood, Malinta - Edmore MI
    zanotti

View Profile 
    2011-02-16 12-17-33

I almost never have dreams.... about actual sex. I have a lot of frequent dreams about giving blow jobs. I don't know if it's because maybe in real life, my pillow brushed up against my lips or something.
    warehouse running or dinner buddy, dating and matchmaking - Dripping Springs TX, Obetz, Gleneagle CO, Elroy NC
  • Sexual dating service Endicott WA
  • jarratt

View Profile 
    2011-04-11 22-42-24

nope, I am still up too
    White Christian Man, horny black females - King William, Plamondon Alberta
  • Divorced single Dillon MT
  • marinaccio

View Profile 
    2011-09-21 16-28-22

well that sucks I am assuming that it was not a severe reaction, or are you posting from the ER?
    Master Hitch today, men seeking men Centerport NY, Nassau MN, Scipio Indiana, Athol MA - Graettinger, Guayaquil, St-Andre-Est Quebec, Curitiba
    Franza

View Profile 
    2012-05-07 18-46-38

I am thinking about my epi pen Hives are poping up
    Im starting to think that isn't for me, free pierced woman - Fort Seybert West Virginia, Beaufort Missouri
  • Singles dating site in Edina Minnesota
  • bassin

View Profile 
    2012-10-30 5-15-48-

don't wait until you can't breathe ... go give yourself a shot already.
    Looking for Bad Girls for spanking, sex fuking woman xxx Bayfield WI -
    Horney seniors wanting women want to fuck, Horny black girls married seeking.
    cressler

View Profile 
    2012-11-26 0-17-08-

no, your'e not al...
    SEEKING A good MISTRESS FOR ENJOYMENT AND TRAVEL, cute teen -
  • Dating canada Jacinto City

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!