Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Looking for your sexy BBW just for FWB, you may be a transplant to aus, women searching for sex tonight Des Moines, University West, West MountaUT, Athol Kentucky

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Some girl I'd gone out with a couple of [1]
Author Topic: Some girl I'd gone out with a couple of
mike

View Profile 
2011-04-30 23-32-48

Some girl I'd gone out with a couple of who had always been not very available (slow to answer emails and s), wrote back saying we could get together, but she's gotten more serious with a guy she's been dating, so she'd like to meet as friends, etc. She had never mentioned dating anyone this whole time (not that I asked). Since she obviously seems to have just been keeping me in the picture as a backup, I'm wondering what I should answer to that. "Thanks for stringing me along for awhile, but no thank you"? "Sure, I'd LOVE to be your friend!"? Or just not answer her at all?
Horny Bottom Piece, singles and dating Berwyn Heights MD, West Helena Arkansas

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

byrom

View Profile 
2011-09-03 8-19-22-

just be cool about it if it doesn't work out, you'll still be in the running. If you spaz out about it, you're out.
Someone much older could be nice, females dating Crenshaw, Marsing - Bay Shore New York, Harrisonville, Gagetown New Brunswick, Holmes Beach Florida
  • European dating Ucluelet British Columbia
  • katherine

View Profile 
    2011-11-04 15-22-41

second place is no good when it comes to pussy. he's better off to find someone for whom he might be her first choice.
    your love is like an ice cold beer, flirt and fuck Clever MO, Ukiah -
    Fwb relationship, lonely woman, sex black woman Pliskachovka.
    Fiann

View Profile 
    2012-07-30 17-12-18

don't forget timing is a major issue, and some people's qualities (and faults) are slow to be revealed. And dating is about choices; right ones, and wrong ones. Maybe she preferred the guy she's "getting serious" with, but alas, it may be the wrong choice, and the OP is actually the better dood.
    Two freaky bruthas, free black dating sites - Hendley Nebraska, Lebanon KY
  • divorced lonely wants fuck locals
  • mantel

View Profile 
    2012-11-05 7-41-32-

timing is the lamest excuse ever
    I AM LOOKING FOR A NSA THANKS PRESENTING BLOW JOB AROUND MY CAR NOW, lonely woman looking for boy - Carmichael California
  • Match online dating Silver City
  • Parham

View Profile 
    2013-10-08 1-35-30-

I agree. You like someone or not. Best not to keep someone on the line and allow them to believe you might be interested in them, if there's someone you want more. I think I'll just not answer her email at all, since she's been so slow with communication in the first place.
    B-day is arising, girls looking for man - Clute Texas, Caro Michigan, Wolcott IN, Fife Lake
    Wenda big tits, Horny and lonely wants im horny.
    hein

User

View Profile 
    2013-12-22 3-36-13-

Exactly. I don't know where hocake gets that any woman ever goes back and gets seriously interested in the guy who was her xnd or xrd choice. If it happens, it's extremely rare.
    Absolutely no Real Women Made possible! Bots ONLY!, ameteur sex Lutherville Timonium MD, Northridge, Goffstown New Hampshire, Oakdale LA - Litchfield Nebraska
  • Penpals dating in Westover West Virginia
  • merillat

View Profile 
    2014-12-17 15-25-45

you're right, that NEVER happens. *eye roll*
    girl girl virgin, older singles ladies - Elephant Butte, Corbin City, Keatchie, Saxon West Virginia
  • Live chat online Monroe Indiana
  • Members in looking for a horny date

Orie

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-09-25 18-41-24

I don't think she has that idea She's just looking at it from the female's perspective: her second choice is better than her third choice, so it's in her best interest to keep her second choice around so that when her first choice moves on to greener pastures, she still has #x in her pocket.
    two individuals r looking so that you can d dick a new women, ladies up for sex Lake Twp - Napanoch, Camp Point
    Mature horny women searching cybersex chat, Women seeking couple Falling Waters.
    lessard

View Profile 
    2015-12-01 10-05-55

or if the first choice reveals himself to be a total tool after making a good initial impression
    I Have always been A Realist, Seeking out Another Realist, bbws wanting sex Hulett Wyoming, Chenango Bridge, Elberon Iowa, Oskaloosa - Keeneland KY, Spring, Owaneco, Lacombe
  • adult mature looking online dating relationship

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!