Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Girl Wanted; Nice Clothes, Jewelry, Living Well, GMC with U-Haul sticker at New Release, married female looking for sex Pennington Gap, Collegedale TN

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: For those who have divorced :-) [1]
Author Topic: For those who have divorced :-)
beakley

View Profile 
2011-01-03 2-52-31-

For those who have divorced :-) For those who have divorced :-) < Drosophila > 09/11 23:39:28 The Divorce Was Unfortunate, But I'm Glad We Handled It Like Total Animals BY DORIS REEVES AUGUST 4, 2009 | ISSUE 45•32 I can't believe it's really over. Twenty-three years of marriage, d Signed away with a couple of forms. We used to be so in love. What ever happened? I suppose we'll never know. But if there's thing I can take solace in after all this, it's the fact that—right up until the very end—we acted like heinous, backstabbing beasts. I realize this divorce has been tough on both of us, Neal. But at least we conducted ourselves without even a shred of compassion for the other person. That much we can say for certain. You know I'll always have feelings for you. Nothing can change that. Not the divorce, not the terrible things I said about you and your mother, or the months of ceaseless and petty bickering during which we stubbornly refused to acknowledge our own pain and vulnerability, and instead went at each other's throats like ravenous wolverines fighting over the putrid deer carcass that was once our love. May I also say that, even though we have only a few paltry assets between us that could have been simply and amicably divided, I'm glad each of us chose to hire lawyers. The months of expensive litigation during which we went back on every vow of our marriage, dragged our young ren through a painful custody battle, and alienated all of our mutual friends were truly an apt finale to the love we squandered.
sharing a lazy summer afternoon?, women seeking cock Royal City

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

malcomson

View Profile 
2011-01-04 3-05-07-

Yes there are alot out there! I too have been through complete misery as you described, but on the other side as a man....whom always get fucked in the end. I have endured restraining orders, supervised visitation, arrested for trying to talk to my ren etc, etc, etc....Our wonderful judicial system is so screwed up, they can not tell theri head from their ass! After $25,000 there is nothing left. My ex is a horrible person dragging my ren thru this and even wanting my 10 year old to testify against his dad! I just want to be a father and have my ren half the time. Is this so bad?
Hotel Encounter/Fantasy Playmate, sex chat room Delphos OH, Wick - Birdsboro PA
adults friend looking dating service, Newcastle local fucks.

girten

View Profile 
2011-01-04 15-07-12

that's the truth brother
6'2, handsome, fit seeks sexy CURVY / BUSTY WOMAN, woman wanting for cock Goodell - Redgranite WI, New Holland PA, Val-David Quebec, Chingola
nugent

View Profile 
2011-01-04 18-34-03

You have it right!!1 I have been threw somthing simmeler to this, and you are RIGHT!!!!!
What would you do to me?, married and lonely woman seeking for sex on the side Red Springs NC, Llanberis, Coalmont TN, Valentine - Mount Wolf PA
  • Lady friendship for fucking Pindall
  • myrtle

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 21-29-33

Let these thoughts keep you warm? Love is slowly chipped away bit by bit but in some cases the love does not die it is simply morphed into hate and anger. From your ordeal she must of love you to the same degree she hates and despises you now. Little comfort I know but only when you and her no long feel any more hate towards each other will that love (still tied to each other but not by love anymore) truly be laid to rest.
    are you serious, american dating - Cooter, Ridgefield CT
  • Naughty webcam chat Lexington MS
  • lucca

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 2-21-28-

WOW..... That was a powerful piece of writing from that woman......human nature can do that...something that could have been simple and humane...turned into a blood bath.
    M-Free time today, woman that fuck at work Summitville -

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!