Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Amaze me, are you up too?, maried ladies wanting for sex Black Hawk, Dora NM

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: it's raining here so I am watching fireworks on [1]
Author Topic: It's raining here so I am watching fireworks on
Bang

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 7-24-51-

it's raining here so I am watching fireworks on tv. Dogs are calm and sleeping. Anyone else living vicariously through TV?
I need a gf to talk to, married man looking for married woman

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

saxe

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-04 16-33-43

not any more 15 years since I had one
anyone looking for an ltr, women seeking men for casual encounters -
  • Free adult affair Brewer
  • medford

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 17-41-00

No rain to speak of here but... I did watch PBS and was entertained by the lovely holiday tribute in Washington, DC. On the other hand, I sedated El Cee with melatonin to offset the local thunder of fireworks. Poor dear... I was hoping she would have grown out of this issue by now but she hasn't.
    MWM Will Give Oral Service to Dominant Older Daddy Cock(s), divorced ebony women - Lewistown Heights MT, Elm NC, North River Shores, Edgemont Park
    elmore

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-16-05-

We watched a few minutes of the fireworks from the balcony, took a break from moving and unpacking. The dog, thankfully, has become deaf in her old age. This was her favorite fourth of July ever, I think. Pretty fireworks, no boom.
    eight simple rules for dating my teenage daughter, married seeking Clarence IA, Langley Park MD -
  • Married women looking for affairs Cortland NE
  • Members in looking for a horny date

Poulos

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 9-49-56-

griff, too. He didn't even notice. They were going off on all sides. Boston's BOOMS were quite impressive even if I couldn't see the works from here.
    Im so darned bored by boring boring chicks, sex service Conneautville - Pinon AZ

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!