Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: FUMES IT UP IN THAT CASE SUCK IT RIGHT, KC Wegmans bakery, dating se Bridgewater VA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Does it taste as purple as it looks? [1]
Author Topic: Does it taste as purple as it looks?
clodfelter

View Profile 
2011-01-03 4-24-55-

Does it taste as purple as it looks?
looking regular Buddy or LTR, discreet relationships Rice Lake, Del Mar Heights TX, Lac Seul First Nation Ontario, Putnam Lake NY

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

followell

User

View Profile 
2011-01-03 15-38-39

it is fairly purple in flavor, yes And $3 a can!
NeEd A GoOd GuY, swinging old ladies - Stone Creek, Absecon, Dazey ND, Milltown
  • Japanese female looking for sex Fairbank IA
  • Brittany

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 18-07-31

I'm amazed you're still able to type by rights you should be deep in REM sleep. I think you should go back to 7-11 and demand your $3 back!
    For Real Woman, get fuck for free Colesville MD, Bay Minette AL, Oak Brook, Dunlevy PA - Fort Pierce North FL
    sava

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 0-02-11-

If I slowed my roll I'd be comatose.
    Just me and U, females to fuck East St Louis, MountaView NC, Alexander AL, Elkville - Togiak AK, Lebanon South PA
    erwina

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 16-43-46

it had no affect on me; my friend is a puddle now tho Fox News ed Drank weed in a can. It's good to keep track of what Fox News thinks of things.
    Beef & Boards Halloween Night Boots, senior dating Birmingham IA - Starrucca PA
    blahnik

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-48-11-

weed in a can sounds like we have a marketing strategy.
    sex in the rain tonight, women wanting to have sex Egypt Lake, Kekoskee WI, Llanberis, Drayton ND - Farmingdale, Creal Springs
  • Woman wanting free dick Irvine
  • null

View Profile 
    2011-02-05 20-15-37

The problem I see is it may make you want to konk out, but then you're just going to get up and have to pee. How much sugar and or corn syrup is in there?
    Having some Interest, hot single Hartwick IA -
    Houghton married womens for sex, wien adult dating.
    evitts

User

View Profile 
    2011-03-17 7-16-55-

x grams of HFCC is all
    BBW seeks discreet relationship 40, lonely person looking - New Straitsville OH, Hanahan SC, Lodi OH, East Carbon UT
    horney women of parksville
    ron

User

View Profile 
    2011-08-03 23-31-38

does it say the qty of melatonin? a co worker just suggested it to me as a jet lag aide. He said the x.xmg pills that dissolve under your tongue are sufficient, and that more is not better. The idea is you slip it under your tongue on the flight (or before) about x mins before "bedtime" in the new time zone, and then again each day you are in the new zone to help adjust. So, I was curious if the cans say how much is in there (clearly you can't travel with them). I looked on the site and don't see it.
    ªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªªª Artist, musican, bonn sex Streeter North Dakota, Harveys Lake PA -
    Houghton married womens for sex, wien adult dating.
    Karee

User

View Profile 
    2012-02-09 7-11-08-

xmg per can. There are x servings in a can, the can says. I had some wild dreams last night. I cannot say I recommend Drank. This concludes my report.
    Bracelet it on fun, dating side -
    repasky

User

View Profile 
    2012-03-09 6-55-03-

that's all I need to here. Scientists liken HFCS to "sugar crack" - seems contraindicated in this case.
    Any speedskaters out there?, adult sex search - Fredonia, Ridott IL
    norris

View Profile 
    2013-01-01 12-53-34

x grams is roughly x.x tablespoons, or a little over an ounce of liquid, so x/xth of the can.
    Need 1 special friend, women massage Mount Auburn - Troutville PA
  • Latina teens Cochiti
  • alpert

View Profile 
    2013-12-10 13-04-20

Adult disposables are key
    That i CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY, dating japanese women Eagle Colorado - Greenhills Ohio, Benton, Kief, East Prairie
    kolterman

User

View Profile 
    2014-10-19 0-38-52-

or it could make you pee after you've conked have you considered that problem?
    ANYBODY GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF FILY TIME, women seeking men -

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!