Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: its casual and its particular an encounter a person wont soon leave behind, Independent Successful but very Busy, sex hull Bethany Illinois, Lahmansville West Virginia, Villa Grove Colorado, Cotati California
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I must work in the most nit-picking bullshit [1]
Author Topic: I must work in the most nit-picking bullshit

View Profile 
2011-02-06 10-19-34

I must work in the most nit-picking bullshit industry on the planet. An industry filled to the brink with shit talking marketing fucktards who've convincing themselves their right for the job, when in reality all they know is how to fucking interfere with the creative process by asking for changes over and over again, meanwhile convincing themselves they've made some valid contribution and their jobs are secure. I'm tired of fucking creative directors who think they're more talented than I am because by some stroke of luck, they've landed a position they absolutely weren't fucking entitled to in the first place. My philosophy in design is not typical. Make shit look really fucking pretty, have the client sucking your dick, bend them to your will and convince them they want the version of their idea that you're selling. But there's always some over paid twat who stands in the way who's devastated that you fucked with his idea and probably improved upon it 10 fold. I have a new strategy for 2011 and it goes something like this. I push a concept for a week and totally ignore the so ed creative feedback. At the end of that week if they haven't let up, I'll say "hey, take it or leave, because I'm not changing a damn thing. And it seems to me, your deadline is looming and I can pull the plug on your project, leaving you in the shit with no files and nothing to show... Or you can play by my rules and get something that your clients will actually go for"
Thick Bottom looking for fun, fuck a lonely wife

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-03-17 20-58-12

your post made my head hurt
WM looking 4 BJ, free adult ads Deep River Center, Vancouver Mall, Suffield Depot CT, Coward SC - North Fairfield OH
  • Adult match finder Ridgeley
  • bagsby

View Profile 
    2011-08-07 21-05-15

My head, makes my head hurt
    inform me your naughty fantasies, love cam xxx Eielson AFB AK, Mount Ayr -
  • midget dating sight
  • mcroberts

View Profile 
    2012-02-15 8-57-24-

ISO A female with "Unique Nipples"! *!, body language dating Cole California - Grafton Wisconsin

View Profile 
    2012-11-23 16-14-00

just do it and stfu.
    teen searching for same, african men xxx - Au Sable MI
  • Bbw hunter in Annabella
  • sigman

View Profile 
    2013-06-21 17-05-43

when does Sophie turn x?
    Looking to help experiment fun by means of bi curious under the radar, mature black ladies Alba Pennsylvania, Deer Park IL -

View Profile 
    2014-05-06 14-36-13

Family discipline ltr along with red roses and additionally red, single parent date Annville Pennsylvania, Springerton, Simla CO, Kimball South Dakota - Fort Lawn, Mountville South Carolina, Polk City, Arthur Ontario

View Profile 
    2014-10-22 19-35-13

wait if it's his idea DON'T FUCK WITH IT!!!!!
    Girl by Canada at great beach today, online xxx fucking - Brandon Iowa, Malcolm Nebraska
  • Chat dating in Alpine Arkansas
  • gayda

View Profile 
    2015-09-21 4-47-55-

But their ideas are usually complete shit I beautify their simple thoughts and make things they want to see , thing I'm proud to show.
    Its nice to make a fan, married chat flirt Waller WA, Wonowon British Columbia -
  • Foreign affair Harper Oregon

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!