Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Let's do this today., Looking For Some Fun!, looking for black cock Brice Prairie WI

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: corporate waste [1]
Author Topic: Corporate waste
hedda

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 7-04-04-

corporate waste So, about a month ago we get an email about "going green" when printing. The email encourages us to print on both sides of the paper, not to use underlines or bold to save ink (use semi-colons instead of a whole colon...). and ok, I'm down with that. But I just printed 20 copies of a blank inventory sheet, and it prints with 20 headerpages.. WTF??
Toe Sucking, lonely married sluts Marcelin Saskatchewan, Miamisburg OH, Sanger TX, Axtell

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

maes

View Profile 
2011-01-04 0-00-18-

here's a cracker The hospital site I work at is due to close in 2012,maybe 2013. There's currently work going on in the Emergency Dept converting the staff room to patients' cubicles plus a consultants' resetroom plus a fully equipped kitchen. Total cost - £880,000 (approx. $1,800,000). Today the ward sister told the workmen that it would never be used because the department wouldn't be able to staff it. Each shift in Accident & Emergency is supposed to have 16 fulltime nursing staff and 4 nurses' assistants. They're currently operating on 12-13 nursing staff on each shift and relying on overtime to cover the shortfall. And this is before the extension is comnpleted. So this costly conversion will be very unlikely to ever run at full capacity. Corporate waste!
dancing downtown, find someone for sex Hamel, Coker AL, Central IA, Wappingers Falls - Greenville MI, Double Oak TX
  • Adult encounters Morenci MI
  • hanspete

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 8-51-18-

That's of my pet peeves! When you print something off the internet and it comes with an header sheet that is blank except for the header. grr! The programmers could easily prevent that with a bit of thought...
    Nice girl looking for sane guy!, women searching for sex tonight Raymond WA, New Auburn WI, Kremlin, Greater Northdale - Hettick IL
    mclouth

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 9-26-41-

Print or save as a .pdf file first and then figure out how many pages you actually need to print. I usually save paper, ink, and time that way.
    I Want To Be Spoiled, free naughty chat Woodsburgh, Monon - Dry Tortugas National Park
  • Sex personal Wilkins Township
  • brasher

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 9-35-00-

That's a good idea! Thanks!
    looking for a good friend, horny mature women Forestville WI, Corinth NY -
  • made up my mind on what I am going to do tonight
  • mascari

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 11-34-27

print preview will help too you can see how many pages and whats on them then print only the pages that are necessary. I like the .pdf better though.
    Dark hair Hottie parked far back Tops 5 Corners!, japanese women seeking for sex Fessenden ND - Blacksville WV
    mature search online dating for free, Lake Wylie South Carolina girl looking for sex free.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!