Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: if you hot hot looking girls from niles michigan then get at me, corvallis applebees blonde boy, grand mere sexy Garrison Missouri, Spartansburg, Hillsdale Oklahoma, Laurel Springs North Carolina

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: When you need advice for your kink/fetish [1]
Author Topic: When you need advice for your kink/fetish
longhurst

View Profile 
2011-02-06 10-16-41

When you need advice for your kink/fetish or just someone to listen you about your relationship and you can't tell your nilla friends.. who do you go to? Do you have a group of people you can share with or just one. I ask this for one reason. This is a forum it's not set up for indivual help it's only supposed to be about fun and sharing stories and some ideas. But for the hands on every day every tears or problems I wonder how many have great supports systems. Because so much of this lifestyle/play can be dangerous not only physical but mental I just want to make sure that people are ok. So who do you use? Friends (real life) The Forum (anyone you run across) Fetlife Or someone off of here you have grown to trust Or a book and the internet
Naughty boy for FWB!!, married woman flings Orangeville OH

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

mroz

View Profile 
2011-02-20 15-18-21

very good points
shemale swinger clubs in va, singles dating online - Schulenburg

Wilhelmina

View Profile 
2011-05-06 9-08-11-

I use a combination of all of these things. I have a couple good friends in the scene, and sympathetic out side the scene, who i run things by. I ask advice here, and on fetlife, and a couple other forums I use. I mostly use books as a way to learn new things or get new ideas.
we raced each other through Golden Gate Park last week, get laid tonight Fayetteville - Constable, Kanab Utah
  • Lesbian relationships North Plymouth MA
  • blough

View Profile 
    2011-10-17 6-07-18-

If any of them failed to make you comfortable.. your next step is?
    Looking for Erotic BBW, adventist dating Qidong -
    morro

View Profile 
    2012-03-06 23-49-46

To stop or redirect the level of play or any play at all until I am comfortalbe.
    Spouse left, mature meet fucking Toulon IL, Freedom - Spiveys Corner NC, Blackstock South Carolina
  • opinions nwanted
  • Members in looking for a horny date

woolfolk

View Profile 
    2012-10-24 1-07-39-

Sounds good. this was pretty much a health check for our community. I worry about every
    seeking to suck cock NSA, erotic dating sites - Smyrna, Gakona Alaska
    Mature horny women searching casual teen sex, Finding sex Wadena.
    canon

Sexy

View Profile 
    2013-09-25 6-06-57-

I understand trust me. I switch so there is a lot of odd communication in my relationships in general.
    Within the river with similar name, horney sexy men Mc Dowell, Willowbrook CA, Solen, Patterson Louisiana - Hesperus, Fort Irwin, Zahl, Eden South Dakota
    jowett

Sexy

View Profile 
    2014-06-09 3-03-32-

So you get it from both sides..
    Man seeking the other one women, dating of fish Grandfield OK, Portland Oregon - Provo South Dakota, Dubach

christa

View Profile 
    2015-08-15 15-12-45

and coming and going. Its a wide and wonderful world we live in.
    Looking for your nice slow bj, erotic personals Rebecca Georgia, Elk Point, Red Wing, Clintondale New York - Capeville Virginia, Carlton, Belleair Beach, Kenner
  • Singles ads Humnoke Arkansas
  • degray

View Profile 
    2016-03-29 0-57-58-

i use a combo i usually write about it here and on fetlife. i talk to real life friends who are a combo of people who i've met on here and from other parts of my life
    I WANNA BE INTERIOR OF YOU TONIGHT, mature singles Lynco West Virginia, Mosby Montana, East Peoria, Lumberton North Carolina - Yamaguchi, Iowa City Iowa
  • College Alaska city girls wanna fuck

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!