Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Bored Whats on your mind, Are you that somebody?, dating chat Lyons OH
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: iPods are so helpful. [1]
Author Topic: IPods are so helpful.

View Profile 
2011-01-03 5-49-35-

iPods are so helpful. Unconscious jogger identified through iPod March 4, 2006 1:58 PM PST Various San Francisco-based news outlets reported this week that police identified an unconscious jogger, who was an apparent hit-run-victim, by contacting Apple Computer and getting information from the iPod she was carrying. The 27-year-old woman was jogging early Thursday morning near the Presidio when she was apparently struck and thrown off the side of the road, according to news reports. Apple declined to comment on or even confirm the story Friday, but NBC11 and others reported that the woman was carrying no identification, so investigators took her iPod to the Apple store, which contacted headquarters. Apple helped identify the woman, we can only presume, through her iPod registration. If not for her iPod, she might still be a Jane Doe. As of Friday she was still hospitalized in critical condition. But we couldn't help but wonder under what circumstances Apple releases such information. Did the police have to get a warrant? What if my iPod was left behind at a crime scene? Would I be considered a suspect or linked to the case in any way?
Just wanna chill and see what happenes, female looking for couple Limerick Saskatchewan, Millen GA

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-01-03 16-52-45

I love paranoid asses that take a positive thing and use it for fear-mongering. yes, it helped them find her family so that she's taken care of - BUT WHAT IF... fuckers.
Black DS, bleacher seats, females to fuck Ophir CO, Forks WA - Fortuna ND, Lindsay

View Profile 
2011-01-03 18-04-28

I love pollyanna asses Who choose to ignore the clear implications of the "innocent" pervasive information collection. "But I don't do anything wrong, only the guilty have something to fear." Hah!
A nice guy looking for nice lady, couple want couple to chat Gastonville PA, Lookeba OK, Grosse Ile MI, Placitas - Calmar IA, Clifton IL
  • Girls looking to fuck Wilson NC
  • vangorden

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 20-22-11

hi Kimbi! how are you doing today?
    Yoga Expert Looking to meet new people Beginners Welcome, married woman wanting for sex West Laurel - Murphys

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 5-37-15-

Fine, thanks! You? P.S. I think Uma is just an example of the fascinating diversity of the human race. OTOH, she doesn't make me hot, either.
    I don't know!, african female looking for sex Palm Beach Shores FL, Hall Park OK - Country Club CA, West Hattiesburg, Welcome NC, Hauula
  • Ladies looking for sex Steamboat Rock IA
  • allbritten

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 12-14-12

I'm fine, thanks. you're right, she's just who she is, and I shouldn't judge. god knows I'm no model.
    Bijou Cafe, black female seeking for men Belmond IA, Waitsburg, Lemoore CA, Supai - Saugus, Gueydan

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 14-55-20

gotta agree with mo This *is* a little creepy. Did they give out info w/out a warrant? Democracy now last week talked about the RFID tags, tiny chips that are currently put into animals to ID them if they are found on the street. BUT, Walmart wants to put them in all the clothes they sell. This chip can be read from 25 feet away. Even from a moving car. Now they are putting them in passports. All feels icky and big brotherish to me.
    needs new friends., mature women watching men - Macedon NY

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-10-12-

k. then i agree with me!
    slutty bttm wants 2 get fucked now!, hot shemale personals Mills, Clint TX - Alexandria IN, Aberdeenshire, Parker, Corning KS
  • Looking for free sex Bell Hill WA
  • cahan

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-13-37-

That info gathering bothers me too. Once it's out there you lose control over it and it never goes away. I'm hanging on to my old phone that doesn't have GPS for as long as possible. Paranoid? or Realistic?
    Downtown/Westside Woman, hot married and lonely women wanting for men Vandenberg Village, Elmira - Medicine Lodge, Madera CA
  • Live sex women Tushka OK
  • amedee

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 7-48-41-

Realistiy paranoid.
    ANY LADYS WANT SOME EXTRA MONEY FRIDAY, female redneck seeks -

View Profile 
    2011-01-28 17-59-25

Most phones with GPS let you shut it off. Or do they? (Talk about paranoid!)
    Blowjob needed on thick cock!, discreet sex - Bangor Trident Base WA
  • Looking for great sex Menominee MI
  • ditmars

View Profile 
    2011-02-09 7-20-00-

not to mention She probably got hit because she was wearing the Ipod and couldn't hear the car.
    Looking for a single guy to hang out with tonight, lonley women looking for men tonight Nebo, Nisku Alberta - Fairmount TN
  • Arrrr. 'Tis talk like a Pirate Day. Arrr.

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!