Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: monogamis relationship, secret place?, dating galway Pleasant Valley NY, Meacham

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Priorities [1]
Author Topic: Priorities
basara

View Profile 
2011-01-03 2-12-51-

Priorities On 60 minutes tonight - the story of a middle aged woman, probably about my age, who, 20 years ago stumbled upon a place in central Africa that caused an epiphany for her. Today she studies the secret language of elephants. Struck a chord with me bc elephants fascinate me. But this woman, just by her mere presence in this place is helping to protect these elephants from poachers and certain destruction. woman. I am seriously thinking of reserching this and joining her. Makes football seem like the frivolous folly that it is. What would you do if you could do something life consuming, something that might change the world for the better ?
Have You Started Healing Yet? Like Communication & Intimacy?, woman looking for spanish guy Hudson IN

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

ogles

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-39-57

I would do something like this, something with animals (perhaps...birds?) in countries that don't believe that humans can help or make a difference to populations.
Study/Reading Buddy, married woman for sex North Versailles PA, Schenectady NY - Laurel NY
  • Blonde single women Selfridge ND
  • guymon

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 18-21-58

Worthwhile change I would love to go to Africa and teach Aids awareness. So many communities have had their lives altered so much, that to keep going is a blessing. Peace C. does a lot of work for Aids Awareness & I have to admit it is ing in the next couple years. TEFL- Teaching English as a Foreign Language is also an option for exploration & change. Just a thought for those who want to change the world for the better. Right now, the most worthwhile work I do is taking care of an amazing developmentally challenged adult. Helping her to live a full & active life is of the more rewarding jobs have had (other than teaching art to special needs students). Happy New Year! Try something new :).
    Tell me what you want´┐Ż ., women ready for sex Henagar, Pontoon Beach -

caughey

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 0-05-03-

I would too I would love to work with tigers, possibly lions or jaguars. First choice would be tigers though.
    Hotel fun with sexy business man, woman wanting for sex Mount Prospect IL, Puckett - Valley IL, Brashear
  • WTF is up with the RAIN
  • holdridge

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 2-38-40-

One of our interns is off in Texas working with some rescued 'canned hunt' tigers and lions...it can happen!
    Black guy "Wicked" T shirt Sat night, nude personals St. Johns -
    so Singapore xxx, girls Rhode island looking for threesomes.
    noller

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 6-39-52-

I remember there was a place, refuge maybe, outside of Dallas, Wylie, TX maybe. That's been a lower tiered dream of mine, actually.
    BI OR LES GIRL FRIENDS, asian women seeking for sex - San Ramon CA, Xining, Andersonville, Neola IA
    so Singapore xxx, girls Rhode island looking for threesomes.
    degnan

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 10-43-07

Maybe they have a short-term internship?
    Better Bodies workout, hot mature older women Portis KS, Oldsmar, Chessington , Cohoes NY - Luthersville GA, Hanover Ontario, Lakeside Park, Shongopovi AZ
  • Guys, do you like your woman to moan
  • ivery

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 10-56-21

I've thought about seeing if I can go to Africa to do an internship with Jackass Penguins, or with another rehab center that raises *baby rhinocerous* (!!!! How cute are they?). A few places would let me come for a few weeks, but I can't afford the airfare just yet. A friend of mine is traveling to Midway to work with cleaning the island of trash (and getting to work next to Laysan Albatross), and another is doing some sort of bird count/banding in South America for a few weeks. I'll get more information if you're interested - these are short-term, vacation-sized experiences. There's some cool stuff out there.
    ONE NIGHT ONLY, meet horny girls - Thompson PA

dearman

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 11-16-18

you don't say...
    Perfect Mix of Sugar & Spice, married female seeking for sex on the side - Shijiazhuang, Shoshone ID, Meridian Hills, Del Rio TX
    Dorin

View Profile 
    2011-01-16 12-37-45

(this was meant for vanquished!)
    brunette beauty here to be your pleasure, married woman wanting an afair West Goshen, Hanover PA, Morning Sun IA, Carthage NC - East Washington PA, Bernice OK
  • i don't believe in karma
  • ozga

View Profile 
    2011-01-21 3-49-39-

I'm going to have to think on this one definitely something to do with critters though... or some sort of patient advocacy. Or something else, I think.
    Nice sexy smile, fucking woman -
  • Sexy woman Edinburgh
  • esker

View Profile 
    2011-01-28 16-18-55

I dunno. I hate this question. One that I thought of for a little while was to go to A&M and become a land management consultant, and then work for ranches in Texas figuring out ways to make them more ecologiy stable. I admit, most of the stuff I've thought of doing is all pretty close to home. It always seemed to me like the best place to start with changing things was with myself. Any time I ever thought of some big thing to change the world, it always ended up meaning changing other people to do things more like I would do them, and I never did get comfortable with that idea.
    romance me.where are you?, woman wanting for man Waldwick, Maybrook, Newmarket NH, Litchville -

Members in looking for a horny date

hood

View Profile 
    2011-01-29 11-48-36

hummm... off top of my head it would be something like either a Biologist on some remote island or a medical research scientist of some sort. I would do either in some remote part of the world.
    I want to fuck or come, personal adult Cooperstown ND, Ider, Ozark, Bosque Farms -
  • Women, after how many dates would you expect
  • consolo

View Profile 
    2011-03-02 12-04-23

Priorities Sometimes my view of humanity is pretty dim. My line of work I meet people so messed up I can't even fathom where things originally went wrong. It always brings me back home, to my and their friends. Committed to do the best I possibly can so that my and their friends, I know grow up well, strong, and whole. It does pretty much consume my life, last decade and the coming too. Then I don't know. Maybe health policy legislation?
    Pumping Station, (Sat nite), relationship advice for women Virgil SD -
  • Married and lonely female looking for sex on the side Terra Bella
  • jouett

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-03-10 12-20-57

I would love to have the bandwidth to deal with world view issues. Right now my world view is making sure my little family is taken care of. In another lifetime. In the meantime I help how I can using kiva and working to be kind to those around me.
    Teach me a thing or baby, love and relationship New York NY, Parchment MI - Exshaw Alberta, Butlerville, Chehalis WA, Lakewood CA
  • Matchmaker dating Maple Ridge
  • alpert

View Profile 
    2011-04-29 6-25-57-

micro loan site to help people elsewhere. I did a $x loan awhile ago to test the waters. It's half paid back. I helped a woman get new tires for her motor cart/ business. Feels good to get loans to people who might not otherwise get the small leg up they needed for success. I'll reinvest this loan once paid off and probably start another when I can.
    R theally more gay guys than women in Abilene for dirty fun?, fuck with hair women - Beach Park Illinois
  • I'm dating this guy I met about 4 weeks ago.
  • thiel

View Profile 
    2011-10-13 9-36-27-

linky to Kiva Its amazing how a small amount can change a life
    Hosting til 4pm, sex prairie Bayard West Virginia, Vienna WV, Norcatur KS, Bedford Hills New York - Blanchard, Chillicothe TX

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!