Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: seeking for you, be adventurous, singles curvy Farmersburg Iowa
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: This morning, the alarm clock was hour [1]
Author Topic: This morning, the alarm clock was hour

View Profile 
2011-01-03 3-56-39-

This morning, the alarm clock was hour ahead. I didn't touch the alarm clock therefore I have NO IDEA why it was exactly hour ahead. Woke up thinking that I was late for work but all the other clocks including my watch had the right time. It's like someone's trying to "gaslight" me.
Are you a Hungry Rimmer, bbw sexy personals

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-22-28

if someoe did that to me i would be SO grateful!
one boreed motherfucker, woman looking for spanish guy Ceresco, Hildreth NE -
  • Looking dor a date Woodland Park
  • yates

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 12-51-08

I'm going to change the lock on my door just the same. I had trouble in the past with a perv Superintendent who put spy cams in my apartment. Yeah, I've been "Erin Andrews-ed" but it did nothing for my career.
    are you new at this, horney ladies Amity, Kokhanok, Dollar Point, Raleigh NC - Orono, Hymera, La Villa TX, Littlefield
  • do your dreams piss you off sometimes?
  • Tildy

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 18-32-24

oh, yeah! I'm pretty sure he bugged my phone too. When I moved out, someone ed the movers and cancelled the job. O_o I had to scramble to find another movers who could come that afternoon.
    Jeez. There's like 1 real post here., dating matchmaking Tampa, Randolph KS -
  • Now post YOUR bikini and/or panties pic
  • langeland

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 19-07-08

you should have locks normally Plus a security latch. You may already know this, but you are able to simply change the cylinders rather than the entire lock.
    looking for an independent woman, seeking cock tonight - Radcliff KY, Plano IA
  • Couple seeking sex with men Jette MT
  • mertice

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 0-23-31-

I have locks, but I'll only need to change I have changed them before, cylindars cost about $11.00 at the hardware store. Thing is, locks can be picked. In an emergency the Super can pick a lock legally to access a unit (i.e. if there is a leak).
    lets hookup, be my first !, women looking for couples Fukushima - Cape Canaveral FL

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 8-14-13-

how about multi-lock brand? They can be picked, but it takes a little longer - and they do cost more - probably closer to forty now. If you are a bit nervous, you could take a hair or a piece of tape or balance a lego next to the door in a certain way before you leave. That way if you come back and the tape has been broken, someone came it - lego may move because of vibrations, but tape won't.
    Females inquire Within, web cam swingers Star Harbor, Dhanbad - Modesto IL, Montreal - Ouest Quebec

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 11-28-00

I hate being paranoid but it *did* happen to me in the past, so "once burned, twice shy" Those are good ideas.
    married looking for a hole, married and lonely woman seeking for man Camp TX, New River AZ -
  • Women looking to webcam Orchard Lake MI
  • dahlin

View Profile 
    2011-01-11 6-30-27-

one new yorker to another more idea I won't have time to see this again- work - but thing I KNOW exists - it's a door-stop like item, those rubber things, but somehow there is an alarm sound attached to them. So when you open the door, the alarm goes off. Doesn't stop them, but everyone hears it.
    I want to use you for fun, women looking for a fuck buddy - Ben Avon Heights PA
  • Webcam xxx Laurel Bay
  • Sonoe

View Profile 
    2011-01-13 17-58-45

want to get together with someone actually local, free dating site for matured women East Carbon UT, Gulf Breeze, Bull Valley IL, Clontarf MN - Rainsburg PA
  • Womens looking sex Ayr
  • altobelli

View Profile 
    2011-01-30 21-51-58

that is scary
    How bout a female point of view?, match making sites Town West, Clementon NJ - Bass Lake IN, Egypt Lake, Salem IL, Stony Creek
    senior looking social network, hot hooker wanting casual xxx.

View Profile 
    2011-03-03 2-08-04-

somewhere in your clock there is a little microscopic piece of memory that can be affected by static electricity, radiation, and other things. If that little part of memory is affected it would change what time your alarm clock goes off. It's possible.
    looking for top/s, female looking for cock -
  • red toes
  • vanvoorst

View Profile 
    2011-03-04 3-27-07-

thanks. I'm still changing the lock, though.
    Wanting to learn how to country dance, married women looking for married men Markleville IN, Joshua Tree CA, Hamtramck, Smith Mills -
    lonely ladies in gulfport

View Profile 
    2011-07-08 23-35-30

speaking of alarm clocks Peter had just moved into a new flat in Hendon and was out celebrating with his friend Robert. At xam, he invited Robert back to his flat where they continued to celebrate. Then Robert said, "Before I go, why not show me around?" So Peter proudly showed Robert his flat and all the high tech it contained. Then he took Robert into his bedroom where his friend couldn’t help but notice a very large brass gong and hammer on the chest of drawers. "Is that a dinner gong?" asked Robert. "It's not really a gong, Robert, it’s more like a talking clock," Peter replied. "A talking clock? Are you serious?" said Robert. "Of course," replied Peter. "So how does it work?" said Robert. "Watch this," replied Peter, as he picked up the hammer and gave the gong an ear shattering pounding. They stood looking at each other for a moment when suddenly, someone in the flat next door screamed, "Stop that, you inconsiderate oaf. It's quarter to three in the morning."
    SO DO YOU WANNA WATCH ME GET OFF?, beautiful pussy Thornton Kentucky, Hopeton Oklahoma -
  • Horny online match Cliff Village
  • Marleen

View Profile 
    2011-12-28 13-56-35

For all the actual sexy ladies nowadays, massage fuck - Buckatunna Mississippi, Dexter MO, Lane, Mabel
    Teen chat, top dating sites, seeking sex Blisdiani.

View Profile 
    2012-01-09 2-28-43-

Of course! ;D hey! how are you today? Are you going to run "Coogan's?" (I bailed on the Al Gordon race...didn't feel like schlepping out to Bklyn early Sunday morning)
    Stink my dick in addition to rim my butt, tulsa fuck Kinmount Ontario, Chaseburg Wisconsin -
  • Free sex chat Shadehill South Dakota

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!