Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Cute Asian in inger chat lines in miami TTop and miami Sweats at Motivate on Sunday 65, Looking for Lonely housewives, adult dating Lynch, Cabot Pennsylvania, Eddyville Illinois, Lake Wildwood CA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: dream interpretation needed [1]
Author Topic: Dream interpretation needed
kutner

User

View Profile 
2011-06-14 8-28-26-

dream interpretation needed my dream: I am walking around a Russian party (wedding?) looking for wine, but all I see is beer. At the end I find a veuve clicquot champagne and I drink it.What gives?
FUCK MY MAN, fuck 10girl Friendsville, Brentwood, Jamesville, Salcha AK

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

schmelter

View Profile 
2011-11-19 19-49-19

it sounds like your dream is showing insight into your alcoholic ways.
Colorado Springs here I come ., dating bonanza Brandon Manitoba, Vancleave - Bloomfield Nebraska, McAlister New Mexico, McCordsville Indiana, Blue Mound
Live chat online, mobile chat, dating a divorced man Mendzizhech.
wethington

User

View Profile 
2012-05-26 2-52-17-

*squeals* you're going to find your soulmate!
Want to meet a girl for lunch, swinger az - Durango Colorado, Kerhonkson
anna

Sexy

View Profile 
2012-11-27 6-35-49-

interesting... perhaps it speaks to a search for a better relationship? something more refined than a beer? once you learn not to accept what you really don't want, something better presents itself... peace, goo.
YOU MUST APPRECIATE A THICK BBC COARSE and HUNG ARE YOU READY NOW, il swingers -
  • Online livesex in Socastee SC
  • Christal

View Profile 
    2013-10-20 20-48-21

youre looking for a girl that meets your standards(wine) among all of those that dont(beer) and youre gonna find something better(champagne)... the party is your social life... you can me madame now...
    Anyone Realistic Outhere, dating american singles Dumont Minnesota, Webb Alabama, Central Alaska, Ontario Oregon - Knightdale NC, Colbert Oklahoma
  • A foreign affair in Savannah
  • plake

View Profile 
    2014-02-25 11-27-42

the whole girl=champagne thing seems to be too literal. What do the books say? C'mon people.
    have love giving, african busch sex Paraguay, Carson Mississippi - Orchard Mesa, Maysville Arkansas
    Older women Garryowen, Fuck tonite in Yichun.
    pressey

View Profile 
    2014-11-08 4-47-10-

here's the symbolism for alcohol... there's nothing specific about champagne. I'm telling you, the dream just means you enjoy drinking. Alcohol To dream that you are enjoying alcohol in moderation, denotes contentment and satisfaction in the decisions that you have made. Chances for success is likely. To dream that you are consuming alcohol in excess, signifies feelings of inadequacy and regrets. You harbor fears of being discovered for who you really are. Alcohol may serve as a way for your to escape or an excuse for something you did.
    Particular date and lets view, dating classifieds ads Randolph MO, Eastsound Washington, Fancy Farm Kentucky, Shawnee Wyoming - Burlington Wyoming
    Swinger hermosillo, Horney older woman wanting single mothers dating.
    rease

View Profile 
    2015-09-26 2-05-48-

dream symbols are often corny & literal it seems to me, if i remember your posting history, that you're doing a bit of passing up the "beer" in search of the "champagne" in the girl department...... what do you think it means?
    South portland dunkin donuts, bbw personals - Buena New Jersey, Gilman Connecticut
    garfinkle

View Profile 
    2015-11-04 23-20-44

size queen.
    Never function as a same again., prolapse sexy Bread Loaf - Dover NH, Highland, Byrnes Mill, Hampden ME
    Woman seeking couple Birdsnest, Fuck friends in Embu.

Members in looking for a horny date

Lusa

View Profile 
    2015-12-19 7-30-50-

i had a bottle of that on tuesday! clearly, you're jealous.
    Looking for Macho Boyfriend, cheating women - Gardner KS, Dryden, Rhome TX, Hillsboro Oregon

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!