Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: And if anyone ever get lonely just proceed to the record store, Any tops hoping to host a lower, sex sakai Cottonton Alabama, New Haven West Virginia, Dorrance, Jonesboro AR

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: everytime i think of him, my heart hurts [1]
Author Topic: Everytime i think of him, my heart hurts
holterman

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 2-53-10-

everytime i think of him, my heart hurts because that was the truest love ive ever felt, ever. and being with him made me so happy. and im with someone else now but when i think of him, tears just start falling they just wont stop falling
lovely bj or fuck, adult dating service Ruidoso Downs NM

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

balster

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 19-53-59

Every time I think of you I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue It's no problem of mine But it's a problem I find Living a life that I can't leave behind But there's no sense in telling me The wisdom of the fool won't set you free But that's the way that it goes And it's what nobody knows well every day my confusion grows Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You say the words that I can't say I feel fine and I feel good I'm feeling like I never should Whenever I get this way I just don't know what to say Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday I'm not sure what this could mean I don't think you're what you seem I do admit to myself That if I hurt someone else Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray I'm waiting for that final moment You say the words that I can't say
Ft Leavenworth Visitor, single women hook ups Mansfield PA - Iron MountaMI, Hillsboro IL, Spring Hill TN, Morse Bluff
  • Woman wanting pussy kissed Hauula
  • Ammar

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 5-21-28-

go back and fuck him!
    Married Bi F seeks Bi F, men seeking hookers War, Teller AK, Faribault, Waukee IA - Soquel CA
    parrill

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 5-46-57-

i miss him our lovemaking was intense and i could breathe him, truly something special
    Need Droid 2/McIntosh Tutor, Have Salted Caramel, seeking men tonight Cottonwood AL, Darien GA - Matador TX, Dothan AL
  • Females to fuck Klamath Falls OR
  • northcraft

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 6-10-42-

then what's stopping you from going back and
    Business Arrangement, women need sex for free - Glacier View AK, Darmstadt
    scism

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 12-43-14

So you dumped him and now you regret it
    Positively Surreal Retreat, chinese female seeking for sex Tenaha - Clayton OH, Meridian Station, Tselakai Dezza UT, Westworth
    women wanting fuck in Esperilla, horny girls Arnett West Virginia.
    weerts

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 21-45-02

i didnt dump him, i moved on he didnt want to commit
    I'm up late, want to chat? M/F/T whatever, sex chat women McKinley MN, Newpoint - Gloucester
  • Married wants sex Guyton
  • bennick

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-22-11-

have you asked him NOW?
    Looking for a f.buddy, women wanting sex Cascade Park East -
    strause

View Profile 
    2011-01-11 22-43-25

I fail to see the difference really. Moved on means you ended it. You're under someone else and find it unsatisfactory. Your to move on to "greener pastures". Has he moved on?
    read this ladies, hot lonley women looking to hook up -

runk

View Profile 
    2011-02-07 4-45-55-

He doesnt have a gf, if thats what you mean still single and dating
    Masculine top looking to fuck, older women loking for sex New Straitsville OH, Mcmasterville Quebec, Cassville WI, Eastgate WA - Colorado springs
    heltsley

View Profile 
    2011-03-20 4-47-52-

and you're taken... so let it go. you have nothing to offer the guy but you want him to please your needs? you are selfish. not to mention a slut for not telling your current bf the situation.
    Daddy looking for Young Daughter, women lookin 4 sex Bonanza GA -
  • Meet dating site Euclid
  • afaf

User

View Profile 
    2011-03-30 6-36-56-

okay because i was seeing a guy who didnt want a commitment, and so i'm a slut for that? how is that sluttish? i wanted a commitment i did everything i could for that guy, love wasnt enough?
    Hey, cute Applied Physics Post-Doc, married and lonely woman seeking for sex Petrey AL -
  • Plenty of fish Florida PR
  • esson

View Profile 
    2011-09-04 7-11-22-

sometimes all your best efforts aren't good nuff
    you need new pics, lets play!, sex with ladies Adams Center New York, Marlow New Hampshire, Bel Air South MD, Dagsboro - Doniphan Nebraska
    Ollie

View Profile 
    2012-04-14 2-10-08-

So the short of it is you've dumped him and regret it. If you ed him tomorrow would he still be commitment leary? My guess yes but I don't know him. So you're suffereing buyers remorse going to teh new bf. Obviously he does't do anything for you. So to be fair to him you need to "move on". the old bf if you want to ride the Merry go round again, but don't think of it as a lifetime pass.
    Moments to take a risk, swinger fat - Cole California
  • Single women looking for sex Ocoee Tennessee
  • melnyk

View Profile 
    2013-02-26 13-14-17

who knows. maybe somewhere in time you get together again.
    Mornin Oral Guy near Retaining wall Street, women seeking for a date Halfway {Half.com} -
    molder

View Profile 
    2013-10-31 19-28-20

i like the optimism how are you today?
    Looking for many new friends mainly, female mature Winnebago, Shelton WA - Aiea Hawaii
    hammock

User

View Profile 
    2014-08-29 14-47-39

only way to live I feel like a hundred bucks! how about you? did you dress up for Halloween at work? or are you this weekend for any parties?
    For a limited time only a particular opening with Master, brisbane swingers Delson Quebec, Green River Utah - Canaan Connecticut, Bartlesville Oklahoma, Colton, Allenville
    Hookers looking internet dating, Old married woman wants local casual sex.
    saddler

View Profile 
    2015-09-03 23-58-11

all too true i didn't dress up today but tomorrow i'm doing a halloween pub crawl with my friends. very excited for it. i'm dressing up as a soldier (again, lol)....how about you? congratulations on your album ;D
    TRYING 1 FOR A LONGER TIME 4 THE IDEAL 1, canadian dating sites Rajkot, Energy Texas, Chromo, Dresser Wisconsin - Boston Massachusetts, Kirklin Indiana
  • Web cam chat Harveysburg Ohio

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!