Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Lookin for that youn one, Hello what will probably be your name?, free nude webcam Kaneohe

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Poll: What's on your fridge? [1]
Author Topic: Poll: What's on your fridge?
savedra

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-21 20-34-05

Poll: What's on your fridge? Me: Grocery list (ongoing) pic of sweetie magnets with inspirational saying such as "I am a creative being" Pic of dog "Heidi" I had growing up. Magnet of stars in shape of heart, from fo-folk. :) Piece of $100 bill found (reminant of money-eating incident) to be turned in at the bank Business card of lady handling replacement of eaten $100 bills. Cupon for bras at "Secrets from your Sister" Pic of hamster in tiny red convertable holding his paws together, with the caption I added: "Safety Always Off!" (referencing Syrus from Trailer Park Boys) I just realized my fridge is more cluttered than it needs to be. Now show me yours!
top seeks bottom to pnp, female loking man

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

provenza

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-26 16-52-45

refrigerator Picture of my twins age 3, with boy twin blowing out candle on his mini cake (decorated like an ice cream cone/baked in my heart mold and cut into two). Schedule of Olgonquit "Tea dances" for 2009. Small watercolor painting by daughter when she was high school age. Picture of oldest son age about 5, at a friends B'day party. Each had a crown with their own birth date written on it. A magnetic cut out doll of "David" with magnetic clothing to outfit him in. Cookbooks in book rack on top of fridge. Small refrige in this bedroom apt-so not too high to see the books clearly.
Professional and Fun, dating advice chat rooms - Springfield VT
  • Hello All!
  • nyholm

View Profile 
    2011-01-28 14-29-58

The fridge! A few cat pictures a pic of my best friend's daughter (that I claim as partially mine!) :) A picture she (the 6 year old) made for me that says "no boys allowed" - my best friend and I got a kick out of that! A business card for the local vet A pic of my little bro and our friend the "note pad" my lil bro gave me for my bday year. He's a nut, sorry if this offends anyone, but I think it's funny. Pic below
    hung black for younger white, looking for women who love -
    puente

View Profile 
    2011-02-07 0-28-44-

frig frig frig Love note from my sweetie Photo of the pups Downard Dog magnet from fellow fo member Cartoon from the New Yorker Picture drawn by a friends little boy Postcard stating "Politics is for Everyone" Photo of my parents Photo of my niece
    Wanna find a best friend and all that other stuff, relationship advice for men Marietta NC, Irricana Alberta - Alhambra IL, Modesto IL, Greenleaf, Manchester WA
  • Anyone still use a CB radio?
  • tomek

User

View Profile 
    2011-03-19 10-17-05

on my fridge on ours: ziplock baggie with soda can tabs (gotta take them somewhere) take-out menus from a bar up the road and our fave pizza place Pudgies,mmm invite to my friends x yr.olds b-day this sat. magnet with a pic of my x yr old that says Thanks Mom For Breastfeeding Me x Alaskan postcards that my grandma sent for my lil girls recently and a shopping list with all sorts of stuff that i have forgotten to actually take with me to the store for the last month a couple extra magnets and thats about it.
    Lesbian Dance Party this Friday Halloween Weekend, seeking other love Annandale, Valley View TX, Lovilia IA, Fort Gibson OK - Holloway MN, Promise IA

pavek

View Profile 
    2011-03-25 23-25-12

x magnets There's more below these and including this which Boston_Bean gave me :-)
    ATTENTION: Activities partner, singles free dating site -
  • Swingers searching for single men Sunshine Acres FL
  • caughron

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-08-26 0-58-47-

That's a lot of magnets - great mementos from all your travels!
    I want to try a new nuru massage, jamaican fuck Aksaray, Ringwood NJ - Shickley, Bobtown Pennsylvania
  • Lonely women seeking men Reidville South Carolina
  • raptis

User

View Profile 
    2012-03-17 17-06-49

I first started to collect them when I first visited SF. Wanted to have as many reminders of a happy stay as I could get
    prefer to give head in order to older guy, ladies seeking for sex Manning Alberta, Riverview AL, Mapleton UT, Oden - Andover
    Marleen

View Profile 
    2013-01-28 21-53-39

So much stuff, geez! NONE on the front because it is a brand new fridge with a shaved ice maker (*)! and my GF says NOTHING ON FRONT!!! But the side which faces the spiral staircase is a wall of papers & magnets & pictures- Photo of my x year old from paper in spelling bee with whimsical headwrap we her Little Romanian lookdozen or so magnets- flowers, animals, coastlines- poem The Things That Save Us The things that save us must come on time like trains in some countries Too early and we might be turned the other way straightening our hair in the oval mirror, shoving clutter back inside a drawer. Too late and we'll have left for work or the appointment we made so long ago we couldn't cancel now. And so we miss it, the saving thing we might have caught so easily had we not been standing on the wrong platform (tracks merging away from us) wondering what happened. ******************************** Magnets: "I try and take thingsday at a time but sometimes several days attack me at once." "I intend to live forever- so far so good!" "NO WAR" "I've spent x% of my life searching for my keys." POEM by Una Parameowaran Your God is not for me, I shall go my way... Adam stroked her hair and murmured, Remember all the good times we've had The times we wandered naming all the creatures Of water and land and sky, each named by us; the good times, the warm times times of togetherness, the good times we've had the good times we the good times the good... And Eve remembered and stayed and followed and obeyed and slaved and died and was born again and again and again my daughters. And told you in turn To remember the good times Remember, dismember, mismember. Obituary and photo of family friend I loved who died last year- Dagmar Barnouw
    Looking so that you can trade a knead buddy or couple of, free online sex chat rooms Brazeau Missouri, Belleville - Bradford, New Brockton AL, Ladson South Carolina, Hartstown PA
    gaeta

View Profile 
    2013-12-21 13-35-41

ha. I'll have to get that keys magnet for my sweetie.
    Seeking to give and obtain some pleasure today, blind date sex -
    armington

View Profile 
    2014-12-05 16-38-38

Photos of friends and family... a menu from local taqueria, a "Sanitized For Your Protection" strip from a hotel toilet - and, of course, a bumpersticker proclaiming "Earth Girls Are Easy."
    Life is all about., sex partners Glen UllND, San Francisco, Labouchere Bay, Glenbrook Nevada - Follett Texas
  • Ebony dating Grass Valley OR
  • labauve

View Profile 
    2015-08-21 21-15-19

our fridges kitchen fridge: right side: business provider magnets front: corgi calendar, pic of me with Oscar the Grouch (there was a pic of gf, but cat knocked it off and I need to glue the magnet back on it), list of chores, cat shaped chalk board. left side: magnets from varoius places we have been and tickets to see Pink in Sept. garage (beer) fridge: a bottle opener and a beer wheel like this:
    cutie Pie GiRl, adult girl for sex Pinedale Wyoming, Marlboro, Newhope, La Prairie MN - Zabrze
  • Blonde women Robertsdale AL
  • schoepp

View Profile 
    2015-12-10 18-32-16

but that's what fridge doors are FOR Lands sake (as the Americans say)
    Show Me Around!, shemale online free watching Bridgeview Illinois, Oldtown Idaho, Grand View Estates CO, Melville - Worley ID, Manaus

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!