Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: looking for any girl thats adult and open, Married Lonely In need of More, fucking srilanka Tylerton

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Anyone in the states been to Paris? [1]
Author Topic: Anyone in the states been to Paris?
larry

View Profile 
2011-01-03 3-26-39-

Anyone in the states been to Paris? I think that is a good goal. To go to Paris. I have lots of vacation this year, but have no idea what to budget so I can start saving. Has anyone been? Any idea where to begin? I've only been off the continent once before and had the support of my company.. so this would be an entirely different thing to go on my own. I know I can google, and I will. Just wondering about personal experiences.
college-guy wantin to suck a cock, sexy women live Cantril IA, Matteson IL, Garnish Newfoundland, Florence-Graham

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

weis

View Profile 
2011-01-03 22-10-00

Not sure if this would work for you, but my sister has had good results with house-swapping when traveling to France.
little but mad, married woman wanting for man - Otoe

Members in looking for a horny date

ishler

View Profile 
2011-01-04 3-46-58-

interesting idea I'm open to ways to make a go of it on the cheap. I'm just in the very beginning stages of considering it as a possibility. Depending how much and how long it may or may not be doable this year... but can't hurt to check it out, eh?
Married Afrincan American Male (real AD0, girls wanting to fuck Hayesville OH, East Merrimack - Elsah IL, Coto De Caza, Cedar Rapids NE, Hilliard
horny chat in Ak-Chin Village United States, discreet sex Campo Grande.
haskin

View Profile 
2011-01-04 16-51-40

No harm in it at all : )
Cute guy at Olly's Wednesday Night, women looking for sex tonight Harrington DE, Pine Manor FL - South Lake Tahoe CA, Forrest City, Shoreline Park MS, Pelham AL
  • Single women looking for men for casuals encounters Rising Sun IN
  • pint

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 18-01-46

Stayed at Hotel Voltaire On the left bank across the Seine from the Louvre . It was noisy,run down,small,cheap but the perfect location. Could open the windows to look out at the Seine. Would stay there again.No idea if it is still cheap or if they refurbished. Could walk everywhere I really wanted to go from there..Took the metro to go to outer areas.Bought a book ed Gay Paris.Used it to go to many interesting gay owned restaurants,cabarets etc.Met many interesting people using that book as a guide.Not sure if it is still in publication. Wear nice classic black clothing.Makes packing simple.
    any real men out there?, mature meet fucking - Westmere NY, Bluff TN, Palmhurst TX, Garrochales PR
  • Rich single women looking men Catarina TX
  • silsby

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-17-48-

I have (but I'm not in the states) and cornerhouse went last year too. If you're not going outside of the centre of Paris you'd be okay not speaking any French but I found that even in the Paris suburbs there were shop owners who didn't know a word of English.
    Lesbian to Lesbian Only!, women seeking man for sex - Algoma MS, Winnetoon, Lyman NE, West Brooklyn
    horny chat in Ak-Chin Village United States, discreet sex Campo Grande.
    maietta

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-53-45-

Thanks B I specifiy said the states because I was wondering about budget & airfare. I'm glad you responded anyway, you gave lots of great tips when I went to Brighton.
    Walmart at shawnee pkway, electronics 11/9/10 2:30 ish, adult dating service Julian CA, Pecan Acres, Denham, Bunche Park FL - Spring Ridge PA
    chavira

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-25 5-37-45-

here's some gay-owned B&Bs I stayed at B&B Peet & Thierry and it was a bit odd as there was no lock on my room door. Other than that,it was fine,very good breakfasts
    Missing a FWB ., married female wanting for sex on the side Silver Creek MO, Alcester SD, Kamrar, New Oxford PA - Hooverson Heights, Taylorville, Hallwood, Brownville NY
  • Asian female looking for sex Bathgate
  • cockman

View Profile 
    2011-01-28 17-08-35

my brother and his wife went 2 yrs. ago they said it was very beautiful. To save money, they walked alot in the city, but it was do-able. They said it was a bit expensive, but they found places that were reasonable. They mentioned street vendors with nice stuff. My brother was on a budget and they managed to do it frugally and have a wonderful time. It is a good goal. If it is within your means, do it.
    any cock or ass awake?, dating recently divorced -
  • i am watching titanic and thinking
  • cutaia

View Profile 
    2011-03-01 7-19-29-

if I remember They said airfare was around $1,500 each (probably could get cheaper if booked early, early). They might have stayed at a bed n'breakfast as BBUK suggested, I tried ing my brother now, but he's not available. I'll ask him where they stayed, but it was in the centre of Paris. They did say altogether (for 2) they spent about $5,000 for 1 week. It was a 20th wedding anniversary for them.
    a connection that i wish was missed, singles matchmaking Rowland - Gearhart, Spring Lake Park, Morris MN, Ashby
  • Divorced single Baoshan
  • prorok

View Profile 
    2011-06-30 4-12-51-

er, yea there is no way xk is doable. If it is more like xk-x I may be able to do it later in the year. I'd better get selling.
    I'm giving the gift of sharing (my toy), fuck on car Port Hadlock Irondale WA, Shannon Georgia -
  • Male sex toy Highland Falls NY
  • gossard

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-12-14 11-15-40

oh! Kayak! |US|DIS|***|&utm_source=x&utm_medium=Display&utm_campaign=Leisure&utm_term=&utm_content=***! I am set up with them for email alerts. I'm not ready now, but I forgot about them. Sometimes some pretty stunning deals come through.
    From out of state, Vero hotel, dating boy -
  • American single dating White FL
  • littmann

View Profile 
    2012-03-20 6-08-33-

Paris is a lovely city. So many museums and everywhere you look, old buildings and landmarks. Airfare (to Europe) this fall seems to be about x to x right now. Hopefully it will go down between now and then. Food and drink are expensive, but cheaper if you don't sit down to eat - street stalls and the like. I would not go in August because it all shuts down and is crowded with tourists. I think there are some great cheap lodging deals. And it definitely think it's worth going at least once in your life no mr what.
    biz exec viewing, sex winchester Dawson Alabama - Temple Hills
  • Females looking for males Carbon TX
  • therien

User

View Profile 
    2012-05-09 19-01-58

spelling fail, sorry. Louvre
    Lets go Gaming, sex men bbw - Dickey ND, Brooks GA
  • Women dating younger men Rock View
  • copper

User

View Profile 
    2013-03-12 7-10-21-

I went with family as a kid but I think it would be a decent place to travel al My friend went alone a couple years back and loved it.
    need a person for the U2 display 72, espoo sex Cove Arkansas - Lowellville, Alburtis Pennsylvania, Hebron Maine, Darien Center New York
    cranston

View Profile 
    2013-05-14 22-48-06

several times Think that a minimum would be $x,x unless you caught a big last minute hotel and flight deal. The Marais (xth Arrondisment) is the queer neighborhood...used to be cheaper than other central neighborhoods, but you'd have to look hard to find something cheap now.cost saver - I believe all public museums still have a free day and that those days are staggered during the week.
    Carlos located at Don Jose, oline woman East Hazel Crest Illinois -
    Swingers club Eleanor, Hot woman searching whose looking to fuck.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!