Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Seeking someone fascinated with massage, alamogordo women s wanting to fuck Extinct Perfect Guy My mate, ladies on beach Andersonville Virginia, Dalton Nebraska, Firms New York, Dumas TX

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Friday Poll: [1]
Author Topic: Friday Poll:
roussin

View Profile 
2011-01-03 0-50-58-

Friday Poll: 1. What color/pattern socks are you wearing today? 2. Do you freecycle? If so, what is the best thing you have received and what is the best thing you have offered? 3. Is your mailbox mounted on your house, out by the curb or other? 4. Will you be getting a Christmas tree this year? 5. Is a 3 foot lighted Pilgrim in one's front yard an abomination?
Only real guys please, women wanting a fuck Los Alamitos, Strang OK, Oakland MS, Loganville PA

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

barkdoll

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-01-07

not everyone celebrates christmas. but thats just my point of view.
Looking for an attractive FWB, affairs sex dating Alden, Anamoose - Plum PA, Rutland
hilscher

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-17-54

no, that's a fact
It Is Almost Xmas, ladies seeking for cock Rocklake, Caledonia MI -
saccomanno

View Profile 
2011-01-03 14-22-31

the fact jack..lol..
Who's the biggest flirt, sex wanted Marine MI, Kincaid, St Ignace MI, Weyauwega WI - Huetter, Hinton WV
bertsch

User

View Profile 
2011-01-03 16-49-05

I celebrate festivus!
DROP BY, I'M SUCKING AND SWALLOWING, women men sexy xxx Andalusia - Ahmeek, De Graff
  • Are there any horse riders here?
  • padget

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 8-00-56-

Will you be acquiring a Festivus pole this year?
    Private Parts, female hooker to have sex - Meiners Oaks, Monroe MO
    fielder

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 17-02-41

for sure!
    Want to trade, fuck a married woman Silver City, Blaine WA -
    cordone

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 17-24-24

Hence the response would be No on #4
    Do you mountain bike?, married women want to fuck Onion Creek, Arlington OH, Mountlake Terrace WA, Naylor -
  • I miss the 90s!
  • Deedee

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-38-03-

Sandals do not require socks 2) I have not used that service-but on my town email list people often list what is "available before trash day". 3) lobby of apartment building 4) I don't think I could fit perhaps a potted for the smell. 5) if it inflates and illuminates and is placed in the front yard-Abomination. But forgivable if it is removed within a week after thanksgiving-Equality would demand an inflatable First Nation Maiden.
    Looking for: Open minded hottie, married man looking for casual sex Dutton MT - Marmet, Cape St. Claire

Members in looking for a horny date

haughton

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-44-31-

1. Red and black plaid 2. I'm an inveterate scavenger, though my transactions aren't usually conducted on Freecycle itself. My best recent find was a portable record player. Though a box of colored light bulbs comes in a close second. My best giveaway was probably the record player it replaced. 3. My mailbox is mounted on the wall of my building. 4. Nope. 5. A fantastic abomination, yes.
    This BBW is torn between concepts, hot married and lonely women looking for men - Shungnak AK
    abare

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 9-12-29-

yo poll 1. What color/pattern socks are you wearing today? I have no socks on at the moment. 2. Do you freecycle? If so, what is the best thing you have received and what is the best thing you have offered? no we donate our old stuff and buy very little. 3. Is your mailbox mounted on your house, out by the curb or other? in my door. 4. Will you be getting a Christmas tree this year? I think depends. Why all this talk about holidays? It is too far from them to think about them. 5. Is a 3 foot lighted Pilgrim in one's front yard an abomination? No more than a 8 foot air filled hanging out a 2nd story window like this
    looking for kink and raunch or show off, married female seeking for man Grantown-on-Spey, Torreon NM, Ste-Foy Quebec, Clever -
    sex girl searching find women for sex, lonely moms wanting girls looking sex.
    alexande

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 10-06-53

Why all this talk about holidays? because this is the gateway. We are standing on the doormat of the doorway to a long slide towards the New Year.
    DISABLE LOOKING, lonely woman fucked - Augusta IL, Sharpsville, Cayuga NY, Veteran Alberta
    c

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 11-52-32

Is that why Halloween is celebrated with candy? Get us all hopped up on sugar so we speed all crazed through the nest 2 months till the winter depression sets in. I am resisting the gateway.
    I stand out from this crowd, met a married man Kerman CA, West Dennis - Litchfield MI, Brawley CA, East Laurinburg, Smackover
    weitzner

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 12-23-22

from here to January it is all sugar, all the time. I'm resisting too. My oldest wants a Nindendo64. My youngest wants a DS. I think I can shop and be done by end of day. I told em we were going easy this year and to tell me what was the thing that was a big deal to them this year. While a DS isn't cheap, it's thing and I can live with it. We already have games and used games can be had cheap. They seemed at first sad, but I reminded them they hardly do without and plenty of other people would gift to them and that "stuff" wasnt what it was all about anyway. Im such a meanie.
    looking 4 a RELATIONSHIPA LONG LASTING ONE, sex friends Waialua, Lima IL, Deer Lodge, Portersville PA - Streetsboro
    hiscock

View Profile 
    2011-01-17 16-30-07

Nindendo64 still exsists? I remember giving the game away, when I moved year. The games were so expensive.
    Looking for Weight loss and Work out buddy, hot sex women search for men Montgomeryville - Worden, Antrim County, Ethel MO, Lake Forest Park
    Gerald

User

View Profile 
    2011-02-20 17-00-08

You can get em used she likes retro gaming. I'm so proud.
    Dom Woman Looking For Submissive, married women wanting for affair Lisbon - North Albany, Almedia PA, Sackville New Brunswick, Bonita
    moerman

View Profile 
    2011-05-07 11-59-38

congrats! Hey Grrl.....I just wanted to let you know Im proud of you for the sober thing. That is so not easy, but I know your world is much richer because you have been so brave.
    XTRA thick d--k still available., local girls looking for casual sex - Marlborough New Hampshire, Redwood City
  • Dating for married people Halfway MO
  • abalos

User

View Profile 
    2011-10-19 0-40-08-

Ya...get with it, old fart. Its the hip thing...
    ladys looking for hot? interesting im here, oil massage Elmwood, Yuma Tennessee - Comins Michigan
    Adult finder, dating friends, girls wanting sex Biary.
    wahler

User

View Profile 
    2011-11-05 2-43-35-

that's hawt
    Two Hands & A Table, sex nong - Agency Village South Dakota, Moji das cruzes, Picher, Clinton
    Looking for sex, internet dating service, granny ladies xxx Andranombiavy.
    bozeman

User

View Profile 
    2012-07-31 4-56-20-

nah not brave just realistic but ty for that.. life is so way better now! have fun ou there!
    Vers Top Trying to find Today/Tonight!, orchard fuck Saint George Georgia, El Sobrante, Dover Kentucky, Henry TN - Brady Nebraska, Sasser, Steger, John Sam Lake
    harder

View Profile 
    2012-11-24 6-09-01-

too bad the gateway and holiday hell doesn't lead to a place like this...
    SWF seeking AUTHENTIC MAN, lesbians fucking Laughlin, Graymoor-Devondale - Cape Saint Claire
    Dianne

User

View Profile 
    2013-10-29 10-58-50

you mean get for yourself AND your gf. you don't want to go to a place like that by yourself, now do ya??? :-)
    Seeks Busty older, online matchmaker Center Colorado, Mobile, Farley IA, Clarington Ohio - Faulkner Maryland, La Grange, Blaine TN, Hitchita
    I want sex tonight La Moure North Dakota, Midget women looking to have sex.
    ludlow

View Profile 
    2014-07-27 21-32-26

You know that's what I meant!! ;)
    I attended to the detection., dating for homo Vancouver, Edgerton - Osage
  • Free adult friend finder Graettinger
  • brisker

View Profile 
    2015-09-02 14-16-31

Holidays r starting you cannot hide... This year I'm trying to make stuff. Mostly little felt widgets to keep cell phones/ ipods in. This is the limit on my craftiness. So I've already started. No chance I could pull off all that sewing in a week or two.
    normal sane looking for same, dating japanese girls Arcadia, Kotlik, Coldwater, Bagley WI - Oakland Mississippi, Fayette, Nashua MN, Kieler Wisconsin
    Hot married women wants online chat, Fat lonely seeking senior online dating.
    medea

View Profile 
    2015-09-04 23-02-06

Your next FreeCycle post : Wanted - giant inflatable snow globe with a turkey inside it - Sacramento Just a suggestion, ya never know.
    HappyJoyous and Freeor the amount of honesty is an excess of, pierced women St John -
  • Adult web cam East Templeton
  • whitmyer

View Profile 
    2015-09-25 3-47-14-

tacky heaven
    Any mature lady up for many is divorced man sexy fun 2night, sex ploiesti -
  • Tamil sex chat Saint George Island Alaska
  • meche

View Profile 
    2015-12-11 12-33-45

OMG! That is PERFECT! It could not be more hideous if it tried. Who sells that?
    In need of 1st time want hung blk 9 or higher, cheating girlfriend - Dennison OH, Glasgow WV, Big River California, Leon
  • Women for men East Carbon Utah

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!