Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Tuesday Night in West Chester, You have my total attention, singles and dating Napoleon, Woodville Ontario

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I wish I knew I was going to die soon [1]
Author Topic: I wish I knew I was going to die soon
heslep

View Profile 
2011-01-03 3-32-03-

I wish I knew I was going to die soon that way I wouldn't work so much, and I'd fucking have the time of my life. Instead, I'll probably just live somewhat miserably until I die, and never have the time of my life.
pretty geek girl seeks same, female seeking for man

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

hibbler

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-04 9-29-01-

m or f ?
friendship politics radical radical thinker thinker, african women seeking for men Ninety SC -

sugimoto

View Profile 
2011-01-04 14-57-54

Is there a way you can do both? You can have fun while you work. Try getting a job overseas.
MEET TONIGHT$, hot lonley women looking to hook up Elbert TX, Gates TN, Burkittsville, Saltsburg - Newbury VT
  • Horney woman chat Odebolt
  • dunnigan

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 15-14-32

How defines their life is completely dependent on the individual. You can do small things to change the 'miserable' life that you see you have now. You can change the life you have and make it better.
    i am broken!, married but looking sex Oregon, Newcastle Under Lyme - Marana
  • Married couple seeking woman for sex Dresden OH
  • crawshaw

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-48-14-

*hugs* M'sir
    only serious inquried, african women seeking for sex Shippenville PA, Lower Lake CA - Pillager
    singles Mishawaka, Wheatland North Dakota pussy.

dearman

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 7-13-12-

I have friends who have much shorter than average life expectancies due to congenital illnesses. That's not how they feel at all. if more at peace with it, but neither is thrilled with the prospect.
    Seeking Nerdy Intellectual for LTR, bbw sexy personals White Haven -
  • Women seeking mature men Terre Haute
  • noon

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 8-34-34-

Travel, sex, drugs, do whatever I want.
    sexy man wanted for this sassy lady, live sex webcam Sorrento British Columbia, Overland Park -
  • Ladies seeking man Scammon Bay AK
  • wassenaar

View Profile 
    2011-01-11 17-12-05

Other than travel, how on earth is your work getting in the way?! Even travel is probably doable, if you're willing to make concessions.
    wheres the suga dadi!, local women for sex Burr NE, Iwaki, North Catasauqua PA, West Elmira - Lyman NE, Parkers-Iron Springs, Scottsburg IN, Marshallton
    rehder

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-14 7-33-37-

I don't know. Just feel I can't take risks Jobs are hard to come by these days. I could screw up and lose it all.
    wine or beer? east county, women seeking sex Evansdale, Medical Lake, Igiugig, Williams Creek IN -

gulley

View Profile 
    2011-01-22 2-58-05-

Do your sexing and drugging on Friday And Saturday, recover on Sunday, report for work Monday fresh as a daisy. Easy peasy.
    Submissive bottom seeks Dominate Professional Topper, women looking for black men Athens PA, Pingxiang -
  • Sex friends Elmwood Place OH
  • chesher

View Profile 
    2011-02-02 0-13-58-

careful what you wish for
    lets get naked and fuck/suck, married woman seeking for sex on the side Napakiak, Points NC -
    singles Mishawaka, Wheatland North Dakota pussy.
    furgeson

User

View Profile 
    2011-03-04 17-44-11

Try another plan Make a choice.
    Young and fun w, personals dating site Chapmanville, Pescara, Sunshine Acres FL, Parcelas Nuevas PR - Walnut Creek

zelos

User

View Profile 
    2011-03-10 18-25-18

and then nothing is stopping you from living the life that you want to besides yourself. What's thing you've always wanted to do? (you gotta go with something that's reasonable. I've always wanted to travel in space or travel internationally. I chose the latter)
    lakeland women, married women wanting to chat Allentown GA, Maalaea HI - York Haven, Meeker

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!