Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Casual good point in time, At do the job in ID, a z shemale Rippon West Virginia, Westminster Maryland, Farmersville Illinois, Grand Bank Newfoundland

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Need help... [1]
Author Topic: Need help...
goffney

View Profile 
2015-05-28 7-51-39-

Need help... My best friend just told me her and her husband had a fight.. I'm guessing it was a badbecause she mentioned that they were getting a divorce. Nothing physical, all verbal. Here is MY problem: My friend loves to play victim. I know she started the fight from what she told me.. what she also told me is that she is LEAVING her husband, and driving across the states to her parents house... they live paycheck to paycheck, and the only fund they have is rent money, bills, and grocery. She did not tell him she is leaving, nor did she plan on telling him that...OR that she planned on taking the car, all the money, and hightailing it out of there. Should I tell him? She does have a big mouth, and I know I am not the onlyshe's told... should I make an anonymous /tip? She does have her reasons for leaving him, but the way she wants to do it is not right.
attractive 20 wm seeking atrractive female or couple, african flirt chat Dale Oregon, Avondale Newfoundland

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

hibbs

View Profile 
2015-10-13 21-11-54

If he owns half of what she is taking go for it
My business is a single stud, sfax sex - Elba NE, Marydel, Golden Glades FL, Natchitoches LA
  • married and horney want seeking for sex

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! 
    Sitemap