Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Dinner if you dare. ;-), Lets just chill, sex webcam chat Camp Wood TX

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: wish I could find a bi girl [1]
Author Topic: Wish I could find a bi girl
Base

View Profile 
2011-01-03 4-07-20-

wish I could find a bi girl to go out shopping with then come home and eat her pussy! So hard to find...all want their husband to join...grrrr
dating personals site dating personal dating perso, fuck dates Lamar CO

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

gilliand

View Profile 
2011-01-04 5-59-40-

get a husband then ... aww keep looking shes out there some where.
erotic chat, hot pussy - Birmingham MI
hot naughty searching fuck chicks, married swingers Furlong.
hyon

View Profile 
2011-01-04 13-44-17

she already did [nyc] women's issues (context) feel your pain < AmyinKM > 2008-12-22 07:14:40 Start paying on my husbands...what pisses me off though is all this money and his ass never used his degree. I am paying for a degree he never used and got long before we met... But I married him knowing it soooooo thats life reply
Sea wall at Waikiki, by concession stand, online free flirt sexy - Tenali
  • Looking dor a date Selden
  • glenda

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 15-23-38

You paid, hm student loans should be his problem It's a degree he has no use for? that's kind of sucky that's the trouble with going to school when your young and stupid, your young and stupid!
    Looking for a Dom female or Mistress to make me her Bitch, women looking for cock Pea Ridge WV, Macon NC - East Greenbush
    Debadeep

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 18-15-53

yes I have a husband.... wow that was posted a while back... good for you digging that up. Never said I didnt have just state that bi women I met want to have their husband join or watch...
    Latina Looking, woman wanting for sex -
  • Grils that want to fuck Whiteash
  • lemere

View Profile 
    2011-01-14 14-44-46

wish I could find a bi woman I'm also looking for a mature bi woman ... a friend with advantages
    Hot xray chic in woodbury, single woman sites Holmesville, Hollidaysburg - Le Claire IA
  • O-M-G! I woke up waaaay to early this AM!
  • eigner

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 13-01-10

experiment Very curious about what its like to be with a woman.
    lookin for older top for fuck buddy / friend, fuck buddies Elwood IL, Browns Lake WI, Forest Glen MD, Walker Mill - Miami Springs, Yinchuan, Yanji, Skidmore
  • femme and femme, dyke and dyke

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!