Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: phone fuk, Single black female.., casual encounters Millbourne, Gibson, Osgood, Black Creek British Columbia

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Need your advice please [1]
Author Topic: Need your advice please
uschi

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 1-47-48-

Need your advice please Ok so I have this girl who works for me and has for a year. She has been flirting with me since we met. But she has a woman that she has been with for a long time. This girl is horrible to her. I have never been in a relationship with a woman. But I find myself missing her on the weekends when we don't work. She has told a mutual friend that she is in love with me and would treat me better than the men she has seen me with. She has also made comments like if she was my woman she would do this and that. I am starting to feel more than I should for her. I look at her and I just want to tell her I want to be with her but I feel that would be wrong since she is already with some What do I do?
Arts Fest fuck, ladies who want to fuck Redwood CA

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

greenman

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-27-11

She's your employee?? Leave her al End of story.
stuck in a, looking for older women for encounters - Bulgaria, Tell IN
sex massage for Bean Station Tennessee, sexo free close from Agency Iowa.
brzozowski

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 18-12-51

a relationship with someone at work? Just think of the drama there'd be!
Meet for a Drink Tonight?, horney women looking White Stone VA, Tutuilla OR - Parrish, Treasure Lake, Chalco NE, Utica PA
  • Women seeking men friend LIle-Cadieux Quebec
  • sibil

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 10-45-46

Y'know, many people meet their spouses/ significant others in the work place. I see nothing wrong with that. But when there is a status or power difference, that's a potential problem.
    cum and have funI host, female seeking male Manistique MI, Niverville, Glade, Whitefish Bay WI - Vandenberg CA, Monte Rio, Salinas CA, Bloxom
    holterman

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 12-16-01

I don't see anything wrong in it either but if there's disagreements or the couple have had a row then everyone ends up knowing. I think you're more in a goldfish bowl
    Driving on East Broadway, married women looking for a fling River Bend, Buffalo, Kettle River, East Prairie - Harvey, Cassville WI
  • Women looking for companionship Crawford MS
  • sigman

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 0-41-46-

why would you want to be with someone who 1) treats their current partner poorly, and 2) is flirting heavily with someone else WHILE they are still partnered? if you think she will not do it to you, then you are probably wrong.
    HAT TO RIDE A BIG ?, women wanting sex - Cambria WI, Jenkins KY, Mount Ivy, Rockvale
  • Hotlines for chatting friendship Devola
  • vanalstyne

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-16-58-

If her and her gf break up then Go out on a few dates and see how it goes...then take it from there.
    Sabrina at local men's salon, girls who desire large cocks Fords Mills New Brunswick - Fukui
  • Married and lonely women wanting single men Stantonsburg
  • yoshikawa

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-02-40-

2 facts trump all emotions She currently works for you. She is in a relationship. If those things should change, I'd say go for it. But keep in mind how much she flirts with YOU while she is in a current relationship. As she has done, so shall she do. Did I just make that up?
    Pool Guy, free marriage love chat - Apex NC, Venedy IL
    zeiss

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 7-50-34-

revision if her and her gf break up, WAIT months to a year and THEN go on a date and see how it goes. Someone just leaving an ex is a shitty bet.
    in car 1030 am fuc his mouth, married women looking - Schram IL, Coldstream
    sex massage for Bean Station Tennessee, sexo free close from Agency Iowa.
    giampa

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-02-06 17-15-32

oh jumping posts. This was under Ohh-M previously
    introduce me as,friend,boyfriend,whatever u are up. ., free sex chat online no restricted - Lobelville TN, Mount Eaton OH, White River Junction VT, St Michaels MD
  • Shakespeare in the modern age

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!