Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: lookn for now, Feel the need?, girls looking for sex Willowbrook CA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Recession Christmas [1]
Author Topic: Recession Christmas
jethro

View Profile 
2011-01-03 7-03-32-

Recession Christmas Hey, Ladies! You have all been so helpful in the past by providing personal opinions and feedback to help me reach decisions that I thought I'd ask more time. My gf and I have been hit (as nearly all of us have by now) by the economic downturn so our holiday spending will be minimal this year. I decided to embrace this circumstance and make something great for my parents. I'm an only and am leaving town for school (AGAIN!) in January, so the timing couldn't be better for something sentimental. I'm going to make an album of photos from their engagement to the present.I'm just trying to decide if I want to do a traditional, handmade scrapbook, or a digital (ex: ). I'm torn because the traditional will be slightly more personal, but I think the digital, photo book, will be more durable and last longer. What do you think?
tall husky guy, single women seeking for sex

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

bordelon

View Profile 
2011-01-04 7-02-54-

How about putting it in of those digital picture frames...my mom has and really likes having the pictures scroll around all day. OH, that wasn't really your question, was it. Anyway, if your folks are computer savvy enough to look at the album without hassle, then I'd do a digital If not, then they might appreciate the hard copy better. It's a sweet idea!
Seeking sonething real, married female wanting for sex Sargent NE, Enochville, Powderly KY, Larrys River Nova Scotia - Arboles CO, Bertrand MO
Gerty

View Profile 
2011-01-04 8-01-58-

I didn't think of that... The digital frame would be fun...especially loaded with the older pics, too. I guess I was unclear on the photo book option- it's a hard copy album and I would design all the pages, but it's all printed and bound professionally, like a hard back book, rather than by hand. I will think about and look for deals on the digital frame, though- that would be nice.
I need cock now, ladies looking for farm singles Mont-St-Hilaire Quebec, Oak Park IN, Hoback WY, Lodge Grass - Woodstock VA, Sharptown MD
gaeta

View Profile 
2011-01-04 13-25-19

I think either would be nice, depending on their comfort level with digital stuff...My mom pulls her hair out sometimes, so hard copy is usually the way to go with her. Have fun. It sounds like a good project.
love marriage and death of a half caste, women for sex Lawrence MA -
shelp

View Profile 
2011-01-05 6-48-08-

I'm going to give out leaves!!! Just kidding, I think. It's about all I can afford this year!!! AHA!! Just reminded me, I know what I will do!!! I make a mean apple pie!! YEARS back when I was about as poor as I am this Xmas I made 17 or 18 apple pies and cut the pasrty oh-so-pretty and gave out apple pies as presents that year. People loved them!! And they were personal.
Anyone close to Umatilla Hermiston, woman that want to fuck McFarland KS -
adult hook wants black girls, bbw swingers wants european dating.

brault

User

View Profile 
2011-01-05 11-53-25

traditional hard cover, from the older folk I have that thing that keeps changing I do not like it. I really enjoy sitting and hoing thru pictures every now nad then. Lately,it has been more now, for reasons known and unknown, but I am very happy to have the albums that I have or I would not be having all the enjoyment they have given me the last few weeks.
Lady at Aztec Appliance, horney woman chat Clintondale NY - Myrtle Point, Bartlett TN
adult hook wants black girls, bbw swingers wants european dating.
rote

View Profile 
2011-01-11 21-14-33

Thank you. :) Your perspective is very valuable- that's what I love about this forum. I'm glad you find joy in those memories. :)
Seeking My Other Half, free online dating service Plover IA, Walton KS - Ehrenfeld, Raynham Center, Pearlington MS, Lewiston Woodville

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!