Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Who will let me get them tonight If third cute and Wonderful Read this, Vanilla Cutie really want Chocolate Man for Late night Drinks, female older personals Everton MO, Ithaca

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: when to it quit's???? [1]
Author Topic: When to it quit's????
bronwen

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-11-28 10-45-57

when to it quit's???? I have been sitting here putting together a list of all of the reasons that I can't stand my wife anymore and trying to come up with reasons that I should stay with her even though it makes me miserable. The only that I can come up with is for the . I have a hard time with this as I come from a divorced family and can say that once my parents got divorced (I was x) that my level of stress went way down and my relationship with both parents improved. What are your thoughts on this? Keep in mind that my daughter is only x months old and our marriage is not even years old. She also has a x year old from a prior marriage that lives with us full time and is a good kid for the most part. Can be defiant to me at times.
sexy, hot, put firefighter for nsa, i need a fuck

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

seymore

View Profile 
2012-04-01 14-03-14

IMHO, it's never a good idea to stay together just because you have together. The can definately sense the stress even if there are no verbal altercations between you and your spouse. I felt the same as you when my parents divorced. I was x and my dad was an alcoholic, verbally trashed my mom for years. What are the issues between you and your wife? Have you tried counseling?
wm searching older bl masculine, couples looking men -
  • Alternative singles in Gurley
  • branscom

User

View Profile 
    2013-02-13 0-53-04-

My wife has a need My wife has a needto control everything and is somewhat OCD. She is also (imagine this) a neat freak and obsessed with cleaning and having a spotless house. That is an impossibility with a x year old and a x month old. She expects me to be constantly helping her with things but from the minute that I walk in the door from work until my daughter goes to bed I am watching and playing with her so that my wife can obsessively clean. As for the counseling aspect, my mother is a marriage counselor and my wife cannot stand her. Thus she has refused to consider counseling or for that matter refused to admit that she is acting any differently that she did when we first got together.
    Need regular playmate, personals tonight Greeley IA, Samburg TN, Shiocton, Lightfoot Virginia - Westmount Quebec
  • you
  • natale

View Profile 
    2014-01-05 22-12-40

She was always a nut, just not around U. She did not want to scare U away........
    Seeks a gathering girl BFF, women wanting to fuck Palmyra Nebraska -
  • Free chat lines Castalia
  • ohms

View Profile 
    2015-03-29 0-27-11-

Here is the list that I have x) She talked to me like I am a kid and is constantly talking down to me. x) She thinks that she is the boss and gets to make all of the rules and decisions about the house and what we are going to do on a day to day basis. x) She feels that she gets to make all of the financial decisions on her own even though I make over x% of the money. Also I am not even allowed to spend any money without asking her. I am not allowed to carry any cash to do things like buy my self lunch of coffee. Things that she does all of the time. x) She constantly complains that I do not help around the house. When I do help I am told that I did it wrong or not good enough. for instance shirts must be folded right to left and pants must have the zipper facing the left hand side and then folded in to thirds. If it is not done exactly this way she will redo it all until it is right by her. I am often not able to help out as I have our daughter from the minute I walk in to the house until she goes to bed. Leaving me little time to do anything around the house much less to myself or anyone else. x) Every time I talk to her she has a pissy tone or attitude and makes me pissed too. She never has anything nice to say to any
    Interracial enjoyment Im White, a pleasant fuck Sutton Alaska - Gepp Arkansas, Lowell IN, Hannibal Wisconsin, Cumberland Kentucky
    Meet women Juno Beach Florida, Married sex Long Grove Iowa.
    decarli

User

View Profile 
    2015-08-12 14-06-45

Show her the list.
    Permits get drunk across dinner!, horny adelaide - Guy
    Horny women seeking men North Bellmore, Looking for women Hafar al-batin.
    mohammad

View Profile 
    2016-03-26 16-46-45

happily divorced dad with Forthing you need to hitch up your pants & take control of this situation & tell her to lay off & you start handling the business. There are ways for you to do this & I can give you a few ways to let her know you arent putting up with her bullshit anymore. Why do we get married anyway? To put up with this kind of bull? To be happy & to have someone to love & hold & share our life with & to make love too. Does she make love to you anymore or is this gone to?!? If your not getting it now what is she going to do-CUT YOU OFF!?!?! HA HA. IF your situation was like mine it really & truly wasnt that great & I have been just fine without it for x days short of a year now. If YOU are not happy you have to make a change. I ended up moving my wifes stuff out of our bedroom & putting a deadbolt on the door & I didnt have to worry about her getting into my stuff or worrying about her possibly pulling an ANDREA Yates & trying to knock me in the headnight. Start protecting your assets now. The best thing I did after she told me she wasnt happy with me anymore was to tell her that it was mutual & I told her she was on her own. It would be her responsibility to take care of her vehicle, her clothes, her whatever & it started getting so much easier for me & I finally got my life back. Ask her to leave & or move her out of your bedroombut dont leave the house because they will say that you abandoned the home & . STAND YOUR GROUND!!!! I can also recommend a good divorce attorney & some steps to take to protect yourself. I am finally back in control of my life & I am enjoying it so much now. The only drawback is it has created a financial bind for me with onlyincome. I got the house although I have to refinance & she will get half of the equity, I was able to keep my toys, I have joint custody of my& I know that when they are with me I can give them a positive loving life that she cannot give them. TH MAIN THING I CAN TELL YOU TO DO IS PRAY ABOUT IT & LET GOD LEAD YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO.
    Undergraduate seeking good female, village sex Hadlock-Irondale, Munford TN, Cedar Grove, Longwood North Carolina -
  • Love chat Americana

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!