Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Any petite dark haired ladies out there, Girlfriends outta town! Be my strategy friend?, looking woman friendship Frenchmans Bayou Arkansas, Cedar Fort UT, Villard MN, Kenosha

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Sometimes I wish I were short [1]
Author Topic: Sometimes I wish I were short
yoshikawa

View Profile 
2011-01-03 1-22-31-

Sometimes I wish I were short So I could wear heels like these without looking like a giant: Oooooh, and these too:
Mature Traveler needs BJ, mature men seeking women for dating Thompson IA, Inglewood NE, Pleasant Lake MN, Haviland OH

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

mertins

View Profile 
2011-01-04 5-11-05-

and by heels, I meant wedges What shoes would you wear if it weren't for _________ ?
real girl, blonde, blue eyed, hwp, 5'7.dinnerdrinks?, womens looking sex Bokchito, Gimcheon - Goodrich, Stonybrook Wilshire PA, Augustarichmond county, North Pembroke
my fuck buddy mobile Cuba, webcam sex Arnavik.
frank

User

View Profile 
2011-01-05 0-10-26-

cork wedges. interesting how things always come back around. The highest shoes I wear are danskos, and they are uniformly tall. No heels here, I'd fall over. It's amazing to see a woman run in heels.
pool side or ac, cock dating Whiteland, Lime Village - Valatie NY
heiney

View Profile 
2011-01-05 2-12-13-

if it wasn't for falling over pain I'd wear betty boop sexy open towed pumps and short flirty skirts. Also I love the look of pumps and pencil skirts, but combo of high heels and tight skirts doesn't work for me at all. I observe in lustful admiration the women who wear that down here in the financial district.
49 wm iso str8m to service, horny chicks -

Members in looking for a horny date

Niki

View Profile 
2011-01-05 3-07-30-

The highest heel I wear is on my running shoes
red blooded american iso latino woman, woman wanting for cock Stonegate CO, Perkins -
  • Women searching for sex tonight Stewartville MN
  • niday

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 9-28-12-

lines I could live with Toddler-esque walk and high potential for ankle breaking keep me from even trying them. That and the before mentioned fear of added height.
    The way I envision it, ladies looking for sex on the side Ong, Virginia MT -
    kruse

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 10-23-39

I wish the same but smaller feet. Size 14.. Serious pain in the rear. I wear only flip flops and Converse. lol
    Need a 420 Buddy?, women need men to fuck Tremont MS, Forney TX -
  • Looking for a discreet affair Chistochina
  • mantel

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 12-22-05

whoa! How tall are you?
    free adult dating site eugene, female looking for sex -
    Cissiee

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-14 2-40-39-

I'm only 6'. And I say only because of my good friends is 6'1" and wears size 10! ;|
    shooting range, women need men to fuck La Presa CA -

casten

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-02-13 8-31-46-

Well, you can claim to be more stable at least. There's a plus side to everything, right?
    Retired SOUTH TEXAN WOMAN, single dates Gowganda Ontario -

cooksey

View Profile 
    2011-02-20 23-54-13

With the grace of a falling horse.
    hot guy rub out over phone, married man looking for married woman Oxford Junction, Bheemavaram, Bandon OR, Keelung - Berne, Quay OK

arne

View Profile 
    2011-05-12 17-18-27

size x??? is that American shoe sizing? I mean, if it is, that's cool and all, of course.
    wanting my and only, meet women for sex - Beckemeyer, Smyer

Eda

View Profile 
    2011-10-21 14-31-20

i wear a x in mens, x womens... and they run in the family, apparently. my niece was born with the *martini feet* as well...i hope she's taller than i am if she's gonna have to walk around with them...i fuckin trip over EVERYTHING! and there's no WAY i could wear any sort of heel. tried once at my graduation and ate dirt. never, ever again.
    Bears ass 4 Plowing!, rimming swinger -

littmann

View Profile 
    2012-07-10 19-39-49

holy stilettos, batman. just the thought makes my incredibly large feet hurt! go head with your bad self, lady! :)
    Not any bot, Seeking king Charming., women looking for men Winfield WV, Crestwood -

hoelzer

View Profile 
    2013-04-05 6-26-05-

Thankfully my girl doesn't have the Schmidt ears
    A gal which likes Mel? Abby people, couple and woman Calvin Louisiana, Akhiok Alaska, West Valley City Utah, Bear Valley Springs CA - Chizhou
    cordray

View Profile 
    2013-12-11 8-11-18-

Any time you start to fall in love with a pair of high heels have somebody step on your feet. That way you remember how it feels after you wear them. Oh and remember they are created by men to keep women from running away from them.
    web hosting service today for t or mw, dating for widows East Ithaca NY, Hampton NH, Pompano Beach, Elche - Laddonia Missouri
  • Mature date in Beverly West Virginia
  • mchone

View Profile 
    2014-10-22 6-38-51-

buy em anyway :)
    something real21 northwest, sexo mature - Collyer, Attapulgus GA, Marana AZ, McIntire IA
  • Extreme dating in Howe Oklahoma
  • Caroljean

View Profile 
    2015-09-20 20-28-24

I knew you'd say that!
    hard tool for curvy filled figure bbw, locals to fuck Princess Anne Maryland -

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!