Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Need above I have, Looking for Today., christain dating Hilla, Rush, Smithfield Nebraska, Arrington Virginia

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: it's 11:40am and i want to be drunk. [1]
Author Topic: It's 11:40am and i want to be drunk.
soda

View Profile 
2011-05-01 0-21-31-

it's x:xam and i want to be drunk. is that bad? of course, it's also hot and humid and icky and boring here, so maybe i just have nothing better to do than drink before noon. /whine
Married, clean, safe and funlooking for you, online chat Glasgow, Vale OR

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

barnaby

User

View Profile 
2011-10-15 21-58-10

if you feel that way every day for a few months, then start to worry. of course, considering you might still be on california time, it may be a little concerning. nah. you'd be better off postponing for a while, otherwise you generally feel like absolute shit come xpm. you need to get a camera, walk a lot and start to document all the new stuff. especially the really brutal & horrid new stuff.
My worn panteez, fuck your face Dezhou -
Amateur women, hot sex girl, attract women Dahenghe.
chipman

View Profile 
2012-07-06 22-51-04

taking advice from the anti-christ seems... peculiar. anyway, nah, i'm on east-coast time.perk of taking x days to drive cross-country is that you don't really notice the time change. No car-lag or whatnot. And if i start drinking now, i'll feel fine at xpm, cuz i'll be asleep. I would feel like shit though, at xam when i woke up again. I've actually been planning to take my camera downtown and take a picture of the radioactive fallout shelter. It unnerves me on such a basic level that i feel a need to document it. But downtown is like x whole minutes away, not to mention filthy and crowded... yuck. Unfortunately, there's not much else brutal and horrid that i've come accross while here (and humidity doesn't photograph well).
verbal btm for black/latin, statesville nc singles Byatarayanapura -
  • Married men who cheat Lorenzo TX

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!