Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: A few times a month, Looking For Friends Girls Only, female wanting for sex Acworth GA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: So, the fitness model aint contacted me [1]
Author Topic: So, the fitness model aint contacted me
pelchat

View Profile 
2011-01-03 0-51-09-

So, the fitness model aint contacted me and the Brazilain has not either. Both after commuicating the "i want you" verbal, physical and spiritually messages....this is online dating. The 4'9" nurse however would like a repeat session but I am resisiting. it may be a weekend without sex for yourrs truly. Make note and carry on.
I"m looking for a physical connection asap Harlem, married single looking for female Lyndhurst OH

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

osinski

View Profile 
2011-01-03 14-04-41

*updates spreadsheet*
Heidi and I in Farmers Market (08/29), female swingers - Granger IN, Millersville PA
  • Married female seeking for sex on the side Tierra Grande TX
  • Members in looking for a horny date

pieroni

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 21-53-17

Thank you, baby. And I didnt include cyber sex. *cyberly unzips and releases the kragen*
    Love some fun in Nashville, female seeking older men for friendship Lennon MI, Kinta, Amory, Levittown NY - Hartford IL, Airport Drive
    lonely mature women Bauer Utah UT, older single looking teens for sex.
    moon

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 23-00-04

*looks all innocent* cyber sex?whats that?
    dallas dating executive man service texas, web cam swingers - Kismet
  • Sexy women Ratliff City
  • bacchi

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 13-51-34

Let me show you, sweet thang. *turns you over and starts pumping like a texas oil well*
    women from 50-80, married women looking for massage Boston - Tullahoma
  • BIFEMME HERE LOOKING
  • miska

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 23-43-19

Man, what the heck, no foreplay or nothing?
    anyone looking for black meat, ladies looking for sex on the side Town Creek AL, Marshall Saskatchewan -
    collister

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-00-12-

Oh allright. *removes her panties and licks her gently and softly into orgasms*
    Massage EnvyHigh Point, married and lonely women looking single men Casselberry FL - East Richmond Heights, Grafton IA
    breau

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 9-27-03-

ok getting better, I'll have you trained in no time,before i'm done with you, you will love to cuddle too
    Strap on and ride!, married woman wants dick Froid, Yorkville TN, Vandalia, Lorain -
    pendelton

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 9-35-01-

NEVER NAYVAIR NEVEEEEER!
    Need a pen pal, mature sex dating Parmelee SD, Nimmons, Gilmore IA, Calumet -
  • Real women to date De Funiak Springs FL
  • bacigalupo

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-22 10-09-38

*grabs panties*
    Do women actually enjoy anal sex?, women lookin 4 sex Hoberg, Chaiyaphum, Las vegas, Big Trout Lake Ontario - Babylon, Burnside PA, Bazile Mills NE, Macon MS
  • Shemale personals Tresckow
  • ynez

View Profile 
    2011-02-22 16-26-13

why are you dissing the 4'9 nurse? because she's short?
    Amazing Middle Aged Woman, secret encounters Clifton ID, Jolley IA, Birmingham AL, Hillsborough CA - Whitelaw WI, Berrysburg
    schremp

View Profile 
    2011-02-23 8-29-25-

No, I like the stature. For thing she wanted me to invade her house wearing a ski mask and "rape" her. But beyond that, she wants a LTR....incongruous, no? yes!
    Old Post Office Park, married and lonely woman looking for man Los Chaves, Due West SC -
    shemale in darby

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!