Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: looking meant for younger scenestertats soonish, Any Ladies Trying to find LTR with quite a Open Minded Mankind, fist fucking personals East Canton, Valdez Alaska

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Massage [1]
Author Topic: Massage
Arliene

View Profile 
2011-01-10 17-47-54

Massage I have a friend that is offering to give me a massage and I would like for it to become sex. I have been told to just tell him how I feel but who wants to hear the word no.He makes me so nervous that I cant be that honest with him. Plus this has been suppose to happen for like a week now ,but there is always some reason why it can't happen. Now, I have to wonder if it his way of letting me know that is is going to be just a massage,nothing else. So, tell me what you think...go ahead you know you want to
Latino guy looking for a gf!, married and lonely ladies wanting for sex Carolina Beach NC

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

figel

View Profile 
2011-02-14 8-15-46-

Just ask him with a certain look in your eye.... "Does this wonderful massage include a happy ending? Because that sounds perrrrrrrfectly wonderful is it would." and let him connect the dots.
Do girls actually read these?, teen relationships Nedrow NY, Willards MD - Delway NC, Crawfordsville IN, Hammondsport, Dawson ND
  • Single black men dating Ludington
  • scrivner

View Profile 
    2011-03-19 17-33-53

hopefully he understands happy ending no all guys are genius. Ask him who gives a massage to a massager? OR can you show me how to do that? billiethephillie massage man for Philadelphia Phillies ball girls
    Woman with washer problems, married and lonely ladies seeking for man Wishek - Glasgow DE, North Myrtle Beach SC
    blahnik

View Profile 
    2011-08-16 22-13-05

I need
    Light guy, white tahoe, Sam's Clb, crystal castles courtship dating Tovey, Avonmore Pennsylvania, Osnabrock, Manchester WA -
    hot blonde ready teen looking for sex, hooker search woman want fuck.
    labossiere

User

View Profile 
    2012-03-08 23-08-59

tell him you are expecting a happy ending.
    Wal-mart hottie, a pleasant fuck Swayzee - Hamm, Winslow Arizona, Belle Haven Virginia, Lusk

ostler

View Profile 
    2012-10-01 5-42-29-

I will ask him just that Going to have to ask him that ...but with it being reason not to after he promised he would keeps me thinking that it is not going to be anything more then a massage....I guess it does not help that we are married ( yes to different people) and I am friends with his wife...but seriously can I get some good booty ??? It is not like we have not had sex before ...oooohhh maybe I was not as good as I thought I was...lol really hope that is not the case
    busco una amistad sincera, horney single woman Salado Arkansas - Newburgh Heights, Columbus
    Terrill

View Profile 
    2013-06-23 22-27-14

Oh for fucks sake. Really? I will wager that you are NOT in an open marriage and neither is he. If that is the case, keep your panties on. Your selfish reasons for wanting to get laid should not lead to the possible destruction of a marriage, if not two.
    Cute Guy by means of Amazing Tongue Trying to find Shaved Slick, fuck sexy message Electra - Port Matilda PA, Absecon NJ, Robertsville, Keller
  • Christian dating services in Sulphur OK
  • sera

View Profile 
    2013-09-26 0-15-41-

It's mean to entice if he's not in an open LTR even if you are. Don't go there.
    singel ren 17 -22, fucking foto Varna IL -
  • Jackson dating network
  • turrill

View Profile 
    2014-06-09 13-09-24

I notice no where in that statement do you have the ovaries to ask HER is you can fuck him. Too chicken to blow it, eh? You don't have the guts to tell her you want to fuck her husband because then you would tip your hand. "Oh, but he is over here all the time, and she never says a thing". That is a cop out and you know it. Just admit you are the worst kind of advertisement for having an open marriage.
    Particular date Night? Dinner? Wines? Smootching?, naughty reviews Penasco, Chongjin, Farwell Texas, Utica Nebraska - Amenia NY, Elmwood Park New Jersey, Luling TX, Ranchi
  • Dating services on line East Tallassee Alabama
  • mcdaniels

User

View Profile 
    2015-08-15 20-42-21

now why should she have the ovaries to ask the WIFE, when it's clear from her OP that she doesn't even have the ovaries to ask the GUY?
    looking for a new friend someone interested in love, women sexchat Batesville MS -
    Sex woman search lonely hookup, Lonely older ladies wanting dating relationship advice.
    dimsdale

User

View Profile 
    2015-10-01 16-29-37

Yeah, but it doesn't take much for a guy to "take the hint" sort of thing and then she can cry innocent later when the wife comes a bitchin'. This chick is a loser, period.
    Yng Fit in Seeking Mature girls cooked and eaten HikerFun FriSun, xxx luxemburg Stuttgart Arkansas - Brooklyn, Syracuse New York
  • Have you ever been set up with
  • shen

View Profile 
    2016-03-13 13-11-38

Let's hope she's just a troll. I find the url with her brand-new handle curious, though. Don't you?
    want love devoid of the love, erotic masage - Volga, Horse Creek Wyoming, Grafton, Rochester OH
  • Free dating ads in Ben Wheeler Texas

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!