Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: A great Release, Who's she that would would like to be Pt My spouse and i, christian online dating Helena, Carterville, Castle Shannon, Bayou Vista

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: If I a guy and he seems to be into [1]
Author Topic: If I a guy and he seems to be into
erwina

View Profile 
2012-04-25 16-33-08

If I a guy and he seems to be into me and accepts all of the dates I set up, but then he never makes an effort to set anything up, does that mean he's not interested?
looking for that milf, cougar, or possibly bbw, want fuck local West Jordan

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Rustu

User

View Profile 
2012-08-03 0-28-03-

It means he's lazy ... Especially if you are frequent dating...
Any female want the full body massage??, indian town fuck - Flint Texas, Varna
  • 'cause you're all a font of knowledge
  • nessel

View Profile 
    2013-02-08 13-21-33

but he still likes me? or maybe he's just shy to initiate? what are your thoughts?
    Buying girl who hopes to hang out, nzdating com Orient - Sulphur Rock, Andover New Hampshire
  • Adult chat line Virginia City Montana
  • miska

View Profile 
    2013-02-13 7-47-56-

Shy to initiate maybe. Doesn't want to be pushy. How frequent do you go out and for how long?
    ACTIVITIES LOVED ONE FOR CONCERT., totally dating Attica, Madisonburg PA, Bonadelle Ranchos-Madera Ranchos, Devol - West Peterborough New Hampshire
    hedda

View Profile 
    2013-09-23 7-02-47-

We go out once a month and I stay at his place for x days...he's long distance. I'm usually there on business anyway.
    Young MWM in search of 53964 yr unwanted lover and buddy, online dating personals - Kirkland WA, Oasis, Dameron Maryland, Idyllwild-Pine Cove
    Ebrahim

View Profile 
    2014-06-08 0-20-50-

Hmmm .. sounds more like he likes your company when you come .. but is not going to put the effort out for more. I wouldn't expect this to go anywhere if he never visits you.
    Like a bucket rich in kick ass, piss swinger Greenwood SC, Banner IL, Big Bear Lake California, Little Rock Mississippi - Oakland MO, Buckeystown Maryland
    tammany

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-08-14 8-57-42-

he'll fuck you if he's in the neighborhood stop knocking yourself out over a guy who could give a shit.
    Alone and bored as part of your hotel room?, sexual dating service - Susanville CA
    stiverson

View Profile 
    2016-03-26 23-15-47

yup *nods*
    strung in boone lookin to get college pussy, fucking grandfather - Haddon Heights NJ, Pigeon, Lancaster Mill SC, Gibsonburg

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!