Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Anyone Enjoy Traditional women looking for sex in concord ca around CT, going into 6th st today!, local classifieds ads La Joya, Vandervoort AR
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Any good looking bisexual women in Janesville? [1]
Author Topic: Any good looking bisexual women in Janesville?

View Profile 
2011-01-03 5-00-56-

Any good looking bisexual women in Janesville? My wife is looking to try having a sexual encounter with another woman and me watching or getting invloved. She has also mentioned watching a guy stroking and sucking my cock. I am knd've willing to let either happen but I am a little hesitant!!
I want to swallow your cum, married lonely female Oneida First Nation Ontario, North Creek-Canyon Park

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-01-03 18-57-25

pardon me for a moment. *consultation, please* Okay Bifo. Is this considered an ad? Boorish for sure, but is it an ad? Thoughts?
i'm always looking for more people to come out and party, need a friend for sex chat -

View Profile 
2011-01-04 0-34-46-

I say we put a moratorium on the anti-ad crusade I think we should let them be and let them stack up so there is empirical proof as to the effectiveness of that approach. Let's open our hearts, our minds and let the forum run free! I also propose a free scoop of bisexual ice cream for every one that visits.
FOR OLDER WOMEN OR BBW FULL BODY MASSAGE, desperate women Bethlehem Village, Amalga UT - Springfield FL, Cape Canaveral FL, Ashton ID, Hobart IN

View Profile 
2011-01-04 5-38-44-

I don't like ice cream but I'm with you on the rest.
charlotte male looking for you, women wanting to have sex Toccopola MS - Christopher, French Lick
  • Women looking for sex tonight Port Saunders Newfoundland
  • Jian

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 17-51-20

I'm a little confused- I've always been under the impression that ads are a violation of the terms of use here. Is that not correct?
    u need a great bj, good pussy Ball -
  • Sex wanted Tierra Verde FL
  • Torcac

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 19-24-13

I violate the terms of use every day way it goes. But strictly speaking, yes, ads are a violation. But I like violations. Violations make things stir in me, makes things strain against the restraints, fills me with a longing to have more violations, faster violations, harder and deeper violations than I have had before.
    You were at Lucky 7 Thursday evening, woman need cock Mendeltna - Pembroke NC

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 0-33-40-

You must have a hot date tonight.
    Practice flirting with an out-of-towner, rich women looking for men Fort Lupton, Streetman - Cobalt Ontario, Fort McKinley, Nulato, Lake in the Hills
  • Fucking dating Fontana KS
  • dobratz

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 10-52-16

That kind of violating is lovely. I'm not with you on the ad thing though. I don't see what it adds(!) to the forum.
    007 from russia with love gamecube, lonely women - Kansas, Fleming CO, Turtle River MN, Seligman
  • Female seeking sex Arkport NY
  • hedden

View Profile 
    2011-01-19 9-32-10-

How about this, only ads from Seattle then or are you going to be a big mean cock blocker? I need some lovin too!
    Lets Have Some Sexy Fun, webcam sex -
  • alright, rofo. semi-violent temper.
  • Tonya

View Profile 
    2011-02-21 3-43-09-

The only cock blocking of yours I'd be involved in is my sphincter tightening before your mushroom head made it surrender. That'd make a nice ad, wouldn't it!
    Just a quick question for women, married woman flings Spring, New Riegel OH - Carrefour, Victor CO

View Profile 
    2011-03-25 6-28-43-

I like it! You have such a way with words it makes me want to let you face fuck me until my mascara runs and then you dip the head of your cock in it and leave little black mushroom stamps on my forehead.
    My body for you, girl personals Oakwood Hills IL - Rossmoor, Tohatchi
    dating affair com

View Profile 
    2011-05-21 0-15-43-

Piece o'cake, I am a philatelist after all.
    younger male for older women, flirt dating - Newburg WV, New Houlka
    free adult dating

View Profile 
    2011-09-12 21-42-36

I'm sure your favorite part is when you lick the backside.
    WHAT I KNOW & WHAT I DON'T KNOW, sex glen - Wheelersburg
    Online sex chat, online flirting, dating local Sambukht.

View Profile 
    2012-02-22 0-47-57-

Nice rimshot.
    Seeking Sexy FWB!, beautiful people dating site Coates -
  • Ebony sex Burlington Colorado
  • goeller

View Profile 
    2012-12-20 22-24-07

and with that.... I'm out of here soon. Have a good weekend, sugar :)
    Generous Gentleman May help you, free phone flirting Hudson Indiana, Madison NJ, St Augustine IL, Moweaqua IL - Poplarville Mississippi, Jetmore, Gray Georgia, Mont Bechervaise Quebec

View Profile 
    2013-11-23 1-36-39-

mmmmm, you too!!! Big kisses *and anything else you'd like to add* to R!
    HikingCamping Gals Wanted, adult internet dating - Lake Wazeecha
  • Sex married Hamilton Massachusetts
  • ortego

View Profile 
    2014-09-25 18-42-08

damn it! now I'm thinking of that scene from Crimes of Passion where Kathleen Turner pegs the cop with his own nightstick.
    A date, might be more, xxx ca sex Climax -
  • Arrrr. 'Tis talk like a Pirate Day. Arrr.
  • demsky

View Profile 
    2015-09-11 20-21-07

Most of the ads are totally incoherent
    Route 13 Suffolk, hot pussy - Schriever Louisiana, Hamilton MT, Strawberry AR, Allakaket AK
  • men let women get away with too much bullshit.

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!