Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Sarah at Bore holes mature foriegn women, An ongoing fwb., married neighbors Glorieta, Sedley Saskatchewan, Mountainside, Parish

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: crossdressing [1]
Author Topic: Crossdressing
mohammad

View Profile 
2011-02-04 20-14-56

crossdressing How do you tell your wife that you like to crossdress?
LONELY FEMALE WANTIING FRIEND, married female wanting for sex on the side Palatine

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Torcac

View Profile 
2011-02-18 6-09-29-

i didn't have to it was her idea. how open minded is she?
looking to j/o in the morning, hot married and lonely women seeking for men Schuylerville, Louann AR, Beaverton, Manderson White Horse Creek SD - Strasburg CO, Hunters Hollow KY
etling

View Profile 
2011-03-20 0-26-50-

what ever she wants heels,stockings,panties. no makeup or anything
female escourts in santa maria, black dating services Emington IL, Ingalls KS - Wapekeka First Nation Ontario, Blandinsville, Trophy Club, Framingham
  • it doesn't get much better than that.
  • vanslooten

View Profile 
    2011-08-17 8-58-07-

lol but seriously I did not cross dress..but my ex was definately not kink...really cant say beecause dont know your wife...one way might be during some play time either jokingly put some on---or if you wantt to be more coy make a fantasy where wife humliates you by making you where her undies/clothes whatever..may puts make up on you ad then you just say wow this is really fun
    SPECIAL WEEKEND TO DO., naughty allemand - Elmwood Park NJ, Briarcliff, Australia, Virden Manitoba
  • American singles dating site in Lynx
  • Casandra

View Profile 
    2011-12-10 0-41-31-

i was serious
    Someone that knows some very nice fishing spots!, tato sex Foxfire Village North Carolina, Hollis Oklahoma, Greenfield Tennessee, Ponce Inlet - Lake Spring, Minot AFB North Dakota
    Bobby

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-12-24 19-54-48

Exactly how you told us.....
    Lets move out and see where it goes!, sunny isles webcam Concord Nebraska, Andrew Iowa, Oak Park Heights MN, Wisconsin Rapids - Beaver Dam, Andover South Dakota
    sava

View Profile 
    2012-10-22 10-49-14

I will bow to your advice you have lots more experience than I kind Sir..and meant as respect
    Its a quiet Thanksgiving, sex welcom Atomic ID, Leopold Missouri, Lynn Massachusetts, Littleton North Carolina - El Centro CA
    Mature women for sex Long Pine, Sexy mature looking woman that fuck.
    bartel

View Profile 
    2013-09-23 18-45-28

EErrrr Huh? What? I are comfused?
    Not Looking for any LTR, sex i norge Stryker, Smoaks South Carolina - Decatur Tennessee
  • Free dating uk Holstein Iowa
  • furgeson

View Profile 
    2014-06-08 4-28-48-

I posted some advice under BDSM rookie and you said reiterated what he had said...just saying you guts have more experience i the kink field
    Serious just for Serious, i need bbw Branson West Missouri - Great Falls Montana, Wallace Nova Scotia
    Old woman in Valenzuela, Grandma want womwn looking for sex.
    zanotti

View Profile 
    2014-06-16 5-44-32-

Jack...to all who like a kink challenge If you ck out the kink picfo you will see a post from my betmate today. I will not mention names but the pot is at the top and she is getting ready for work..we have a bet that we will both wear clips to work today...I sent her my pics and she ahs permission to post them at her convienence...(hard enough for me to get them on puter to email LOL) anyway the challenge is on to make challenges and provide proof....might be fun for kinkfo users
    All us swm is trying to find all american person for ltr!, sex add Newtonsville -
    capizzi

View Profile 
    2014-07-18 13-23-39

Hey I was just getting ready to post yours... I had to take a clip break a moment ago and decided to leave it off. I conceed to you sir, well played. I'll keep the plug in though cause it feels damn good! Check the wankfo in a sec :)
    extremely cute girl wanted immediately, single black people -

suski

View Profile 
    2015-08-28 1-09-34-

Looks sweet... Bamboo Pics when you do it OK?
    Bow put and suspenders during Crave, curvy women personals Huntertown IN -
  • Canada online dating Palisade Nebraska

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!