Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Im turning 22, Want to have some drinks and consequently maybe tie others up w, hotlines for chatting friendship Morrilton AR

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Medical fact. I am trying to get an idea of how [1]
Author Topic: Medical fact. I am trying to get an idea of how
Terrill

View Profile 
2011-06-07 1-00-05-

Medical fact. I am trying to get an idea of how many people know this medical fact. Is it most or very few? What organ of the human body has no other purpose except for physical pleasure?
Looking to GIVE Discreet Head NOW, adult networking

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Deidre

View Profile 
2011-11-03 21-56-39

So you know something about the C word that medicine does not know. It does not do anything else. You can't urinate with it. Also it can't create pregnancy. Also I asked a x year old woman this and she did not know the answer but she is smart enough to write blogs on her website.
Juicy BBW in search of some good fun., swingers nj King Hill Idaho, Tollesboro Kentucky -
  • Video chat online Barre
  • friedly

View Profile 
    2011-11-10 13-36-31

duh.
    Top Playing Now til night, teen pussy Mishicot - Charleston Tennessee
  • Free live webcams Gibbonsville
  • creager

View Profile 
    2012-08-09 2-02-00-

Also there are societies that know this so they cut it off. There is no society where they cut off an ear or eye of all the women. It has been designed only for pleasure but the Catholic religion says that sex is only to be done to have ren.
    mexicano buscando mexicana para apresiar, black mature sex Village of the Branch, Browns Illinois, Superior Montana, Bellmawr New Jersey - East Rockingham NC
    Horny older women Frankewing Tennessee, Lonely wives Oaks Oklahoma.
    spratt

Sexy

View Profile 
    2013-05-01 16-53-19

Craaaazy
    Post XXXMas Found, married woman that fuck Wyndmere North Dakota - Bayshore Gardens FL, French Camp California
    Mature looking girl for sex, Single older women Roseburg.
    Sunshine

View Profile 
    2014-03-18 13-36-53

dude. you have no understanding of physiology
    require sexy submissive, japanese fuck and sex Marshall Creek TX, Eldred New York -
  • sorry to disappoint you fo

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!