Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Bi white male, looking for fun, My Personal Tour Guide, city dating Bowman, Bay Port, Tioga, Pie Town New Mexico
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Question about cheating [1]
Author Topic: Question about cheating

View Profile 
2011-01-02 23-28-11

Question about cheating Why do guys cheat on there wives when they seem so happy with them?? Also do you think they feel guilty when they get home? Do they ever think of their mistress when they are with their wive??
10 Reasons To Date Me, women men sexy xxx Lame Deer, Pleasant Plain

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-01-04 4-14-07-

Do you mean women never cheat?
looking for fun bbw, married ladies seeking for man -
  • Married looking for affair Camaragibe
  • passero

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 11-41-04

I am sure they do I am just asking a question about men
    ANY BI CURIOUS STR8 BIG DICK DUDES OUT THER FOR LATE NIGHT PLAY, interracial sex dating West Baraboo, Aberfoyle, Rifle CO, Derby - Aurora
  • Women to fuck Quantico Station
  • heindel

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 23-43-21

ask a different question
    Need it want it!, local women looking for men Boston Bar British Columbia, Hersey MI, Golden Lakes FL, Tabor NC - Lakeside FL

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-37-28-

^^^ My blow up doll got a hole in it and I hid it under my blowup wading pool so no one found it. Then I drank my milk like mommy said.
    Older women for booty call, single womens looking for men Kingwood, Kamrar - East Garden NY
  • Couples dating Bloomsburg
  • Members in looking for a horny date

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 7-11-53-

I would say that its usually because of some sort of sexual dis-satisfaction that the man has with his wife and it manifests itself in him as a feeling of "she's not willing to satisfy me so she doesnt really love me" other words his feelings get hurt and then his pride and so he looks for a way to not feel weak and subservient to his wife by just accepting that what he wants he will never get from her and she doesnt care. he cheats to feel ok with himself. most probably do feel guilty about it, not all im sure, men do want to be true to their wives but (maybe a caveman mentality) but when the wife does not want to "satisfy" their man, he takes it personally. I know i do, my feelings get hurt and i feel less loved. of course they think of the mistress, she is the one that gives him what he "needs", granted its usually a basic sexual need, as opposed to his more "important" needs of having a life partner, a true friend, support, lifelong companionship, family, etc.
    Can you take me higher, meet horney girls for sex - Oakman, Leroy, North Omak WA, Menan ID
  • Dating men seeking woman St-Jean-de-Dieu Quebec
  • Vivianna

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 11-24-06

I have never cheated, so I can't answer ... your question. Can you tell me why women cheat on their husbands? Do they ever feel guilty, or do they just deny having cheated?
    seeking pussy to eat, free person sexchat Russellville IN, Grove Hill -
  • Dating mixed race women locally Hamilton MT
  • orvis

View Profile 
    2011-01-23 0-16-20-

all guys are not the same
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, adult dating community - Kilgore NE, Beaconsfield
  • Women seeking man for sex Bridge LA
  • borgstrom

View Profile 
    2011-02-22 21-15-52

I have had three serious relationships. I cheated on one. It's not true that "once a cheater, always a cheater". It's about how the other treats you. If they treat you like shit and don't give it up, I will find it else where. I won't go home and pretend I love her, I just acted like a room mate. We had so I thought it best to maintain a home. I had threesomes and some of the best sex while I was married to her, just not with her. I wish the marriage would have lasted.
    LOOKING FOR FRIENDS OR MORE, casual dating -
    maturesex in chemnitz

View Profile 
    2011-04-15 10-00-19

There's no simple answer to that. Some men cheat because they can. Some women cheat for revenge. Why does anyone do what they do? They make a choice.
    looking for a skinny 18 to 30somethin yo to give me a bj or more, sex meet Alexis, Krugerville, Fort Jennings Ohio, Wilkinsburg - Voluntown Connecticut, Edson
  • Free adult ads Celeste Texas
  • lenhoff

View Profile 
    2011-07-30 4-37-54-

A former work colleague of mine had affairs Our jobs required a lot of travel during certain times of the year, and we sometimes were put on the same work projects. He had a lovely wife at home who took good care of him. He was not unhappy, she was not a bitch (he never spoke of her that way, and always had positive things to say about her if you could get him to say anything about her at all). I asked him why, if things at home were good, he was in love with his wife, and he had no intention of ending their marriage, - why would he cheat on her while he's out on the road? He even knows that if she ever found out she would leave him. Variety. For this guy, it was because he liked variety. Also, his father was a serial cheater and his parents are still married all these years later. So, for him this behavior is normal and acceptable.
    friendz only, macomb il sex Danbury New Hampshire, Laurel Mississippi, Bucoda, Tonawanda - Purcell, Oscar, Woodsboro MD, East Templeton
  • Sex hot men East Mc Keesport

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!