Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Looking for good Man, horny lookn my place or urs, married woman flings Udall KS, Mystic Island NJ, Ottawa KS, Granjeno TX
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Am I being ridiculous? [1]
Author Topic: Am I being ridiculous?

View Profile 
2011-01-03 6-58-28-

Am I being ridiculous? This may get complicated. Once upon a time there was a tight group of friends who knew each other since high school. I (a heterosexual female) was best friends with a guy named "greg." Greg and "B.J." had been friends since boyhood and as a result we all hung out together. Greg starts dating a girl, "Betsy." Betsy is older and wanting and marriage and she and Greg just aren't on the same page. Meanwhile B.J. and I start dating. I (unfortunately) fall in love while BJ does not. After it becomes simply too painful I break up with BJ. A couple months later Greg and Betsy break up. Betsy and I were never close friends but she has told me she hates to be al Almost immediately she throws herself at BJ. BJ lets it happen and within a month are an item. Greg is upset, as am I and the group of friends fall apart. Years later BJ and Betsy are married and have spawned ren. Greg and BJ have repaired their friendship and hang out regularly despite the awkwardness of having effed the same girl. I have healed my broken heart. I'm down to hang out with BJ, he and I used to have epic conversations and I dig that, but I'm not really willing to deal with Betsy. I never liked being around her but tolerated it for Greg. Greg thinks that I'm being lame by not wanting to hang out at BJ and Betsy's place. He thinks I'm hanging on to grudges. I feel that there are a small fraction of things you can control in your life and who you spend your time with is of them. I do not want to be around Betsy and I'm fine with ignoring BJ in the process. Am I being silly?
young blonde, moms looking for sex Matamoras PA, Cuyahoga Falls, Cherry Hills CO, Bakersfield

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-01-04 2-01-40-

Yeah, the whole rearing thing still seems alien and foreign to me.
service for U Mass Lowell guys.. curious . bust a nut here, woman looking for webcam Audubon PA - Sycamore, Gibsland
discreet sex Santa rosa married, big cock Riachaozinho.

View Profile 
2011-01-04 4-40-11-

I saw paragraphs and skipped
Looking for, well, almost anything, horny woman for sex Macon MO, Dwight, Xinyi, Springetts Manor-Yorklyn - Tamworth, East Kilbride

View Profile 
2011-01-04 9-23-32-

Its clear you're not over BJ But theres no point in hanging out around "Betsy" if you'll just feel upset. Still, you should recognize that she and BJ did nothing wrong.
Bi guy for FWB, websites free dating Winter Haven - Cherry Hills Village

View Profile 
2011-01-04 9-26-38-

You're probably right... but it's so difficult to recognize intellectually when it feels so wrong.
Ready, Set, Lets Go, looking for women to fuck Biron, Wall PA - Iquique, Lancaster TX, Ponca City, York
  • Dating free soulmate site Juliaetta ID
  • jamroz

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 16-53-13

Feelings are often irrational anyways. You can't just 'think' them away. I say you're fine avoiding the scene until it just doesn't bother you anymore.
    looking for sexy outgoing femme, blonde single women - Chadwick, Pennington Gap VA

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-45-35-

most likely you are. anyone who writes a post that long here is.
    Cold Monday Night, looking for women who love West Point VA - Gibbsboro NJ, Pine Crest, Grandville, Rushmere VA

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 8-53-14-

Yeah exactly if BJ were important enough to me I might be able to tolerate her, but he's not.
    bear hunter, lonely hot women - Baltimore
  • Married and lonely woman seeking for sex on the side Kotzebue AK

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!