Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: horny love guys with panties, i have sum fun fantasies i would like to accomplish, swingers club River Bend NC, Blenheim SC

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: preparing paperwork for lawyer [1]
Author Topic: Preparing paperwork for lawyer
dhan

View Profile 
2011-01-03 1-14-14-

preparing paperwork for lawyer Since it is long distance, I am sending him copies of all my papers, along with retainer fee, and he said to go ahead and include notes on the reasonings for denying allegations. He charges about twice as much as some of the other ones, so I'd like to use as little as his time as possible. Should I give notes on JUST my answers to each allegation, like why it's false... Or should I go ahead and write out everything he might need to know for the case... the background of my move, his attitude, emails and texts from him I saved, the schedule I want and reasoning for it, etc? Or would all that come after he files my answer?
friendship baptist church and atlanta ga, maried ladies wanting for man Walsall

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

maisel

View Profile 
2011-01-04 5-40-26-

Send it all, a little reading takes very little time and may benefit you in the final result.
Giving blowjob, local women wanting for men Elbow Lake - El Campo, Versailles MO, Garfield Heights, Iowa Park
chai

View Profile 
2011-01-04 8-56-41-

thanks. :) I'm more afraid of overdoing it and having him just skip over the important stuff. I have a tendancy to go overboard. But it would seem, the events getting us to this point wouldn't be important, as much as determining what is in the best interest now, that we are here. I'm not trying to deny him the at all, so why bring up his faults? The alterations from his request I'm asking for are to make things easier on the ... so should I just focus on those? Then again... should my lawyer know the whole story, even though it doesn't pertain to the issue at hand?
Cute Bottom boi looking for a older top, sex webcam chat -
  • Sexy casual girls Oakville MO
  • meckler

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 10-52-39

It cannot hurt. Let the lawyer decide what he or she thinks is relevent. If it doesn't help they can jettison the unimportant stuff theirselves. Nighty Nite
    I'm Insecure yet Conceited., female seeking group sex Nevada - Graham WA, Alwar
  • Meet for sex Arapaho
  • eckroth

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 23-13-47

write it all out & keep a copy for yourself I went through this once & the lawyer still tried to charge me for his secretaries time. Even though I gave him the doc on a disk & she copied it straight over to their forum. Once I noticed, I told him & he took the charge off.
    smash my kitty, please san fernando valley, married female looking for affair Fulton NY - Hampton AR, Boston MA
  • everytime i think of him, my heart hurts
  • Members in looking for a horny date

varela

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 2-32-34-

If he charges twice as much as other lawyers, why are you using him?
    Cute girl in black scrubs-Everest, swinger party tonight Little Meadows PA, La Paz IN - Waco GA, Minnetonka Beach MN
  • Pocket full of money. Need someone to help
  • marti

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-12-03-

Maybe he is worth it. My lawyer charged twice as much PER HOUR as my ex's lawyer. In the end, I'm the one who saved money.
    HIGHLAND PARK by new bruns, sexy black women Monsey NY, Indian Wells - Guymon OK
  • genericfemale, what kind of man meets with your
  • rascoe

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-11 8-33-09-

he is better I want things settled now, so we don't end up with years of back and forth. I figure, lay it all on the table... get soemthing written in stone... whichever way it goes, at least we'll all know what to expect. But I want someone really good representing my side, mainly so ex stops trying to bully me around. I went with this lawyer because he is a bit of an asshole... :)
    Blonde with Red Lipstick and Cherry Tattoos on back of both calves, couple seeking sex with men Jackson Junction, Fair Oaks Ranch TX - Kenmore NY
    mains

View Profile 
    2011-01-11 23-09-20

Did you ever think that he only knows drama? He needs the drama he grew up with and you married it for life because of the .
    fifty something woman for fifty something man, married and lonely female wanting for man Healy - Troy Grove IL, South Wallins, Buckhead Ridge, Bolivar MO
  • Webcam sex Ben Lomond CA
  • fabricant

View Profile 
    2011-01-13 3-02-05-

yes. It is unfortunate, but I do reallize that. Thats why I just want to get things settled now, with the best representation I can get. Keep the drama to a minimum, hopefully.
    DOMINICAN MEN OUT THERE?, lonley women looking for boy Wahneta FL - Eddyville NE, Dodge Park
  • Discreet encounters Irving TX
  • decuir

View Profile 
    2011-01-19 16-45-14

there will always be drama you are just stuck. Some mistakes last a lifetime. Sorry, little IRS form.
    Are you HER, sex on the side personals -
    golen

View Profile 
    2011-01-22 8-32-23-

He doesn't need to know your life story. Just send him what he needs inorder to respond. If you must, send the rest as an attachment. Sort it in some sort of ordeer that makes sence.
    My turnons: submissive sissy men, websites free dating El Cenizo TX - Burkettsville OH
    tolson

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 9-00-40-

Sailor, you shore Kant Spel
    Job Interview-Sarah, wealthy women seeking - Mira Loma CA

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!