Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: no games can u handle that, cute red head at ttu, lonley woman looking for boy Vandergrift

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Planet Out article [1]
Author Topic: Planet Out article
sisco

View Profile 
2011-01-03 3-36-25-

Planet Out article Is monogamy out? What do you think? Is this the future? I'm curious about the sample. In my experience, for a large percentage of the gay men I have known, this is not new. I have noticed an increase in polyamory, or at least have become more aware of it. Is this really so new? Are people just being more honest about existing behavior? What are your thoughts?
be my sex toy for tonight, maried ladies wanting for man Lake Clarke Shores FL, La Belle, Ken Caryl, New Glasgow Nova Scotia

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

forys

View Profile 
2011-01-03 14-13-31

Associated NYT article This all sounds to me more a conversation with a few people than a study.
BBW Needs Special Treatment, married and lonely women seeking for affair Recife, Quitman MO, Harbor Beach, Nemaha IA - Sherburn MN, Edgemont
karyn

View Profile 
2011-01-04 5-18-19-

i saw that too. All I can say, FWIW, is my son has been with his bf monogamously for over 4 years. And I sure hope monogamy is NOT out. I'm old fashioned like that.
Hey ladies;), fuck local guys Corby -
  • Fuck massage women Sleetmute
  • cooksey

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 6-06-29-

my take i wonder if it was a straight person who wrote this. Because of the don't ask don't tell issue out there, and the fact we want marriage laws passed. trying to make the community look bad. its a negative piece of news. Not every gay guy is into mulitiple relatonships. the guys I know are all about settling down. but, I think if people were just honest up front and at the start life would be a lot better. Not everyone is fearless in that regard.
    foot massage needed, woman wanting for cock Port Vue, Laguna West Lakeside CA, Eastport Newfoundland, Troon -
  • if you are worried about her parents you
  • Elliot

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 12-06-45

plus, people suck at change some people suck.. plus, straights i think get bent out of shape over traditions and what they think is right. there's more to live than that.
    beautiful bi-curious femm, looking for fwb situation, older women for casual Cyrus MN - Perry Hall MD, Carol FL
    man looking times dating, bbw woman looking wealthy dating.
    distler

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 12-43-10

I know what you are trying to say, but You are painting with way to broad a brush. I am not sure your words describe a majority of straight people, but I do not you do not describe a lot of straight people. They do not describe most straight people I know.
    Daly City Bound Bart, japanese female seeking for sex -
    man looking times dating, bbw woman looking wealthy dating.
    tomlin

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 0-52-53-

this reminds me of the Boston Globe article on polyamory that Boston_Bean posted a while back, which focuses on heterosexuals/bisexuals who are non-monogamous and apparently tend to read a lot of Robert Heinlein. I think there's a difference between having an open relationship and being polyamorous--to me, the latter implies having a relationship that involves multiple people, while an open relationship is more about engaging in extracurricular sex with the approval of your primary partner. In my own experience, I've known gay men who have open relationships that seem to work. I've never known lesbians or straight couples who were anything other than monogamous (although some did not succeed in being monogamous). Personally, I'm not interested in anything besides monogamy, despite the fact that I used to love to read Heinlein back when I was in junior high. (I still have a copy of Space Cadet.)
    Count Jockula, asian women for sex Crestwood MO, Columbus AFB, Salem SD, Baton rouge - Pearland, South Lancaster MA, Marshall AK, Risco MO
  • Horney single women Golf
  • ferraris

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 0-57-28-

I'm a proponent of I don't need all the women - just good one!
    christian man wanted, sex personals dating Winner, Newton Le Willows -
  • Woman looking for people Foxhome MN
  • weirauch

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-06-28-

well I must say I do personally know of couples who have had open relationships. In my opinion I think it is really about not being completely happy with the person you are with yet unable to let go of what they have together. In the couples I have known it seems to sooner or later blow up in their faces. Playing with fire I say.
    Kismet could happen (D ), i want to fuck married women West Sharyland TX, Loughborough, St Francis WI, Fairview MT -

Members in looking for a horny date

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!