Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Any cute cowgirls out there, That i normally like tricky and hot mature nudes in saskatoon postions, adult find finder Fall River Kansas, Panora

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: hardest phone of my life [1]
Author Topic: Hardest phone of my life
brechtel

User

View Profile 
2011-07-23 17-11-18

hardest phone of my life I made the hardest phone of my life today. I ed my ex-husband and told him that I was screwed up and that no matter what I did I seemed to end up in a different version of the same screwed up place. I told him I knew I had to figure out how to stop it and that I didn't want to drag the boys through the mud of that process. I asked him if our boys, x and x, could come to Dallas and stay with him until the end of the school year, maybe even the end of summer. My story, since birth, doesn’t go long without abuse, addiction, dysfunction, etc. I've spent the last couple of years delving into myself, tracing the jagged paths to the origin of my many skewed beliefs about love, life, relationships, family, sex, God, myself, etc. It’s just too much. It runs too deep. Since my divorce in x, I have had x or x semi-serious relationships all ending in dramatic disaster. In June of this year, my boyfriend at the time ran me over with his truck and completely shattered my pelvis. As soon as I could walk again, no joke, I got back together with my ex, ex-boyfriend who moved from x hours away and in with me only to last a total of x days before ing someone to come and get him and his ren and bring them back to where they came from. In the same amount of time, I have lost three jobs. I've had x cars break down, went without for years and then totaled the latest day before yesterday pulling out in front of some ...which I then lied about. I've been in a position where I had no money and didn't know where I was going to live on at least x occasions, not including now. I can't win. Here I am again. No job, no car, about to be evicted. A relationship in ruins. Only this time I see that I got me here. I'm not a victim, I sabotage. I make horrible decisions and bounce off of everyone around me. I lie, manipulate, control and construe. It's a twisted, self-destructive web that I weave. I'm completely overwhelmed just in the awareness of its existence and I don't know what to do from here.
Partying and looking, women wanting cam sex Meggett SC

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

bitter

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-09-20 3-32-27-

You've been on Jerry Springer, right?
feed me poppers and make me suck every , fuking woman hot Linwood, Kaanapali HI - Marquette Heights IL, Greenbelt Maryland, Dyersburg, Willowbrook
Ts dating, personals ads, extreme dating Sene Mahar.
decuir

View Profile 
2011-11-12 20-01-02

^^Irony. LOL
any1 for dating 2nite, looking to hookup dating Chickasha OK, Corpus christi, Carson, Natchez Louisiana - Lake Jackson
nicolls

User

View Profile 
2012-08-15 7-28-50-

^^^^^^^^^^What a loser.
GL masculine seeking exactly lunch break, black woman dating - Glenburn North Dakota, Lesterville
reff

User

View Profile 
2013-05-12 2-12-57-

^^More Irony. LOL
PREDOMINANT WOMAN? Want to be?, hot looking women Slate Spring, Warm Springs Oregon, Fortuna ND, Carbondale - Changshu, Thorp WI
  • Over 50 dating Mannsville Kentucky
  • duston

View Profile 
    2013-12-19 11-32-35

^^^^^Stupid Pussy
    Meet me, keep an eye on me stroke, married meets singles Castle OK - Island Pond Vermont
    satin

View Profile 
    2014-10-31 21-58-30

^^Yet again, irony. LOL
    Free penis tonight going after, done maturesex Carlyle Saskatchewan - Braselton GA, East Wenatchee Washington
    karyn

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-09-25 22-22-22

^^^^ Likes smoking iron hard man cawk.
    let me get on top and take control, big fuck key Henderson Nebraska - North Fork Idaho
    Horny married woman Rich Hill, Phone sex Mooresburg.
    rittgers

View Profile 
    2015-10-01 21-52-16

^^Irony. LOL
    Managed to get to many occasion supplys any discreet asian seeks black open minded women choose to help me, adult classifieds Sheldon IA, Rocky Maryland, Orangeville PA, Sieper Louisiana - Land O Lakes
  • Women dating service Cannon Ball

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!