Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Hey I am a little lonely tonigh and i need company, This summer is hot, married and lonely female looking for sex on the side San Lorenzo
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: If I can't afford the payment on the [1]
Author Topic: If I can't afford the payment on the

View Profile 
2011-01-03 2-18-33-

If I can't afford the payment on the house should I just walk away and let my ex keep it. We made improvements and a pool was added and now he doesn't want to give me any profit if and when he sells it. 10 yr old home on a beautiful wooded lot. Large building in back triple lot. I'm thinkin sell it so he doesn't profit later?
lonely please help, ladies seeking couples Newport NC, Nelson NE, Hato Candal PR, Cockeysville

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-28-36

You will need to figure out how equity is in the property & he will have to pay you half the equity in order to keep the house. You have to consider the equity if you would sell it using a real estate agent.
please be awake, looking woman to fuck Battle Mountain, Pachuca - Vantaa, Bayonne, Sherburne NY, Mentasta Lake AK

View Profile 
2011-01-03 17-51-10

so get the appraisal and if there is no equity?
Mid Life Blues, adult dating service -

View Profile 
2011-01-04 5-04-55-

how much have you invested in the improvements, mortgage, taxes etc....
deepthroater 4 u, black woman seeking for men Riverside WA, Argyll , Lawrenceville GA, Switzer WV - Montrose WV, Wind Point, Waterman IL, Kerhonkson NY

View Profile 
2011-01-04 8-24-13-

That won't matter. If it improved the value, she will get it back in the equity share.
Looking for 420 friendly cum lover, massage with fuck - Lake Dalecarlia, Vint Hill Farms Station, Hope Valley RI, Wataga
  • Address change in, all services
  • fenderson

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 16-32-29

I was a stay at home mom what partime work I did was used on me and the . He's paid for everything. The house has many upgrades is 10yrs old with all new built ins and all new cabinets and carpentry through out. I don't know what it worth but its a gem
    EVER MET ANYONE AS REAL?, mature woman online chat -
  • Women looking for a date Little rock
  • hilts

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 21-43-07

You will likely get support as well Have you found full time employment yet? And it doensn't really matter that you only worked part time during those ten years, half of the equity is still yours.
    fuck facials bbw dating free personals, swingers around Savage-Guilford, Martelle IA - Neuse Forest, Graettinger, Arlington KS, Dayville

Members in looking for a horny date

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-07-20-

What if theres only a tiny bit of equity can I request that we sell at a later date?
    bottm looking for a top, seeking free fucking women North Westminster, Fort Gay, Leith-Hatfield, Harrisburg OH - Conway Springs KS
  • Lonely hot women Wernersville PA
  • rosenberry

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-54-40-

You can request anything that doesn't me he has to agree.
    seeking a arrangement, single womens looking for men - College Place WA, Poolesville
    hookers Ukraine, sex ads personals Deerfield Beach.

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-04-12-

heck, doesn't mean he has to agree operator error!
    interface it to intriguing its ROTATOR could another, looking for marriage Mitchellville MD - Doon
  • Sex partner Georgia
  • kincer

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-31-52-

he's agreed to support Permanent, I guess I should be lucky
    dancer at paradise!, woman seeking man - West Hills
  • Casual sex Pahrump NV
  • lynn

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 5-01-26-

Here's a formula: Appraisal minus (any home equity loans + mortgage balance+ .07xAppraisal) = equity. So if the appraisal is $200,000, the mortgage balance is $150,000, no loans against property and the real estate agent fee is $14,000. The equity would be: 200,000- (150,000+14,000)= $36,000. He would have to pay you $18,000. But you also would have to subtract money if you would need to repair anything. If their is no equity, let him have the house, but he would have to refinance it in his name & you would need to sign a Quit Claim immediately. There are 1000's of good homes at great prices right now.
    seeking a girl who is a friend, female looking for cock La Quinta - Bloomfield NJ, Brandywine MD
    hookers Ukraine, sex ads personals Deerfield Beach.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!