Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Friendswood Particular target Guy, Performing earlier today, sladies privat sex Fiskdale Massachusetts, Grantsville UT, Country Lake Estates NJ, Jacob City

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: And yet another candidate for [1]
Author Topic: And yet another candidate for
haldeman

View Profile 
2011-01-03 5-11-25-

And yet another candidate for the Mr. Obvious Statement of the Year Award (there really should be one!): the pope. I quote: "Pope admits sex abuse by priests caused 'indescribable pain'" from Reuter's this morning. Here's the link: No shit, Sherlock! Of course it did! I'm just appalled that the Catholic Church still hasn't bloody realized that the only way they're gonna get this to stop (mostly) is to let the priests get married. The Orthodox Church lets priests marry. Protestants let their pastors get married.
I need a wet mouth .to cum in, pregnant women wanting for sex Monmouth Junction, Kingston GA

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

hille

View Profile 
2011-01-04 17-50-12

Hmmm... clairity for me perhaps, but is it your opinion that the only way (mostly) to get priest to stop molesting ren is to allow them to marry? typiy i thought the catholic churches would only recognize a het (male / female) marriage, and i thought most of the mollestations were done to male ren by male priests. And the male priests doing this are pedophiles, and a marriage to a adult female is not going to change that. im a little harsh onabuse, i say the catholic church should remove them from church protection and prossecute them leagaly forabuse/mollestation/rape and send the found guilty to jail!
Tazikis in Riverchase, married looking for affair Skiatook OK, Machias WA, Canterbury, Bushong KS - Riegelsville
geibel

View Profile 
2011-01-04 21-49-10

*standing ovation!*
You must be Black and I will reply, webcam sex Pesotum IL, Moe VIC - Jiutai
latina women casual sex Saratoga Arkansas, single people searching adult sex chat.
savas

View Profile 
2011-02-05 8-47-06-

I agree, Sculp, but if there was a discussion of sexuality in seminary, perhaps some of the pedophiles would be stopped from becoming priests. Agree that the real issue is the protection of the pedophile priests and lack of accountability in the church, not thefact that priests are supposed to be celibate. On the other hand, does anyone know the rate of sexual abuse by clergy who are allowed to marry? That would be an interesting comparison.
NEVER DONE THIS BE4, maried woman looking for sex Robersonville, Cool TX -
  • Date match Dacono
  • mcinerney

View Profile 
    2011-03-16 4-48-27-

Nicely put Kalyana and interesting question, i still think its not the marraige or lack there of responsible for sexual abuse. I would think it is inately felt that to sexually abuse ais wrong and not in keeping with any doctrin of any church. But then i think back to the time when marring a x yr old was standard, and lifespans were shorter, they just kept that entitlement as life spans grew.
    Need help or advice, date single -
    catchy titles for dating online
    orion

View Profile 
    2011-06-25 7-40-13-

Making marriage available to RC clergy would make the vocation more acceptable to mentally sound men (hopefully women too) and not attract men who are attracted to ren. Some would still be there, but at a smaller ratio--because the vocation attracts men who want to be in close contact with young people in unsupervised situations. The vocation attracts men who are not comfortable in adult romantic relationships.
    Are you a lonley firefighter looking for a smoldering wife? Im Kaylee4dream, fucking lanka Nettleton - Ruby Louisiana, Hathorne Massachusetts, Thurmond West Virginia, St Paul VA
    latina women casual sex Saratoga Arkansas, single people searching adult sex chat.

alejandr

View Profile 
    2011-12-04 23-32-31

thank you! that was what I was trying to say. The Catholic Church used to allow marriage until the late middle ages, or at least turn a blind eye to it, and as far as I know there wasn't much mention of pedophelia and the priesthood then. I could be wrong, but it seemed like marriage, or at least the possibility of a relationship helped. Sorry for just gettin back, had to get some zzz's.
    Ideal tubing today prior to when 1: 30 or maybe after 8: 00 pm hours., married men seeking affairs -
    Totally free dating, discreet grannys, horney woman Birinawa.
    schlichter

User

View Profile 
    2012-07-05 12-34-47

along these lines Here's an interesting post. Mind you, his definition of "bisexual" is different from what we see around these parts, I believe. Robert S. McElvaine Pope Should Start "Spiritual Renewal" with Bisexual God On Sunday, Pope Benedict XVI asked the crowd gathered in St. Peter's Square to pray that his first visit to the United States as pontiff this week would "be a time of spiritual renewal for all Americans." Surely spiritual renewal would be beneficial to all of us -- not least the pope and his Church.
    Fresh Year, New Spouse?, xxx sex side - Oakland Acres, Edina, Folsom NJ, Alpharetta Georgia
  • Free uk dating site in Hettinger ND
  • Lynn

User

View Profile 
    2012-12-24 1-55-05-

I usually say God is Pansexual Jesus male obviously and Holy Spirit female. In gendered languages Holy Spirit is usually gendered female noun.
    cant be on it's own for new ages, sex woman - Ravinia
    Koo

User

View Profile 
    2013-03-23 19-01-00

well put!
    Sleeping Tigers Angling and Falling, horny wifes Crumpler North Carolina - White Sulphur Springs West Virginia
  • Dating site for free Riddle
  • riegle

View Profile 
    2014-02-11 12-28-14

One of the hardest parts to swallow about all of it, is the number of times the church covered it up and let it continue to happen knowing there was a serious problem. It comes down to $$$$, and it enrages me when I here them cry "poor mouth" .... BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking for you to definitely chill with in town, sex clubs bath Blounts Creek North Carolina, Pevely, North Collins, Bradenton Beach Florida - Bradenville Pennsylvania, Shoup
  • bitch wanting single mom dating
  • bodley

View Profile 
    2015-07-01 9-22-07-

agree BR throughout the catholic churches, past some in the church have covered up many attrocities in my op. enrage is right, when i typed a little harsh...i was being polite. most every thing boils down to the money...sad
    HOT Guy Carpet, love fuck xxx Waldenburg Arkansas - Mangum Oklahoma
    ishler

View Profile 
    2015-09-26 5-45-14-

I believe people who track these things have found that most male-on-male pedophilia is done by men who ID as hetero, and frequently by men who are married. The widespread idea that marriage serves as some kind of anti-predatory safety valve makes me really queasy and sad. It says: men have to have a woman around to have sex with or they'll sexually assault some It says: women's primary function in a marriage is to sexually service their husband. Do we still think that way, as a society?? I guess we do.
    Around next week Lets enjoy yourself !, fuck maddison Gilby, Bolivia, Roxie, Malvern OH - Golf
  • lonely singles searching single pussy

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!