Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: hot stoner chick, Let my family come eat ones pussy, online dating agency Belleville West Virginia, Clarkton Missouri

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Feral cat decision time: [1]
Author Topic: Feral cat decision time:
veil

View Profile 
2011-01-02 23-04-37

Feral cat decision time: Last weekend I posted about a feral cat who bit the heck out of my kid. I got kid the rabies shots, trapped the cat and took it to Animal Control for a ten day hold. Kid and I discussed the tomcat and figured we'd pay for a spay and shots if he wasn't rabid and try to incorporate him into the family despite getting started off on the wrong foot. Today we get this from the animal shelter: "Listen lady, we have fifty cats here, haven't bit any This cat has bit every worker in the shelter. We tried to pet him with an artificial hand and he attacked it viciously. We can't get close to him. We do not recommend that you try to adopt him. This cat is by our standards unadoptable. You want a cat? Come get of our other adult cats. This cat does not like humans. If he bites neighborhood you can be sued." Hmmmmm.... what to do? If he was a pit bull the answer would be clear... Suggestions?
rainy and horny, women having sex Coralville IA, Hoopeston IL, Jayton TX, Blountville

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Marquita

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-43-39

I don't think there are MH facilities for cats. Sounds like kitty should be euthanized-kitty will probably be miserable all his life/a danger to himself and others. Mental illness does happen in animals. Life is not good for this furry It is sad-but you likely would never be able to live with this cat.
Drinking 2nite, female loking man Galva IA, West Easton PA - Bushnell SD, Gaines MI, Dennehotso, Kildare OK
  • I want to fuck married women Vero Beach
  • heidemann

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 14-51-57

your=you are --oops.
    Looking for a friends., women looking for sex Newport news - Hagerman, Port Allegany, Fate TX, St Lucas
    mulloy

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 15-13-15

wow - I should proofread ...take of the other homeless kittehs in honor of Kitteh Who Will Not Be Loved. is what I meant.
    Looking for a NSA fun time, sex mature date Kingsburg CA, Elizabethtown KY, Lakewood Club MI, Clifton IL - Bastrop TX, Salem OH, Randlett UT, Hanaford
  • Horny people Vansant VA
  • somogyi

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 23-38-51

it's sad... I would euthanize. The life of a feral is brutal and short, but if he was just wild you could neuter and release him again. Unfortunately, he bit the heck out of your kid. He'll bite the heck out of another kid if you release him, I think. And bringing him into your home would be foolish. He would not be above going for your chickens. I've seen cats go after deer and bears. Euthanize, I'm afraid... but rescue of the others. If you had potential room in your home for him, please consider getting a friendly adult cat that has done nothing wrong and is in the shelter facing euthanization through no fault of his own. of them is going to get put to sleep, so why not take home of the animals that would fit into your house, rather than create chaos? I agree with the shelter worker, it's a tragedy to give an aggressive, dangerous cat a place in a domestic setting when sweet, tame, abandoned domestic cats need that space and would be euthanized in this cat's place.
    Out for a walk, looking sex women Diamond, Llandudno - District of Columbia, Elwood NE
    men want sexual encounter, women wanting sex fort Kansas City.
    plautz

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 5-43-19-

didn't the original situation involve him feeling trapped or cornered with the ? I didn't remember him attacking on his own.
    Looking 4 Company, single women Tierra Grande TX -
    matsko

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 21-22-05

He was in the yard and tried to pet him.
    What's there to do?, asian women for sex Picayune, Lake Henry, Belleair Shore, East Dundee IL - Findlay, Worden, Devers TX, Mobeetie TX

mains

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 4-29-23-

I always protect a before i would protect a cat. the cat has to go!!
    Looking for BLACK dick to suck, worship NOW, looking for threesome - Pocahontas AR, Port Royal VA
    men want sexual encounter, women wanting sex fort Kansas City.
    huck

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 7-02-23-

spay and release, he likes being independent and he has a right to that. He shouldn't be put to sleep just because he isn't pet material. If he's been fixed he won't contribute to stray cat overpopulation. Even aggressive cats are loners and unlike stray dogs or a pit bull they are unlikely ever to attack a human so it's a different situation than releasing an untamed dog. At worst he might be a risk to outdoor cats but people shouldn't really let their pet cats roam. Cats are self domesticated and they can live on their own even though it's a shorter, harder life. He should probably get rabies and other shots to but he has a right to live his life the way he likes. I think it would be very good karma for you to help him out with getting spayed and getting his shots even though he won't be your pet. My cat was a stray but she really likes people and basiy chose to be a pet instead of feral by being cuddly. This guy likes being on his own, that's his choice.
    Question for the guys, horny adult women - Gate VA, South Belmar, Paxtonia PA, Forest IA
    derek

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 10-47-47

I'm really torn It sounds like this cat lives in a place where he can't help being around a lot of people. If kid tried to pet him, other people will, too. The next people might not be as kind as cornerhouse and her family.
    want some morning fun, meet married women North carolina, Metuchen NJ, Deer Lake Newfoundland, Willis TX - North City, Dunsmuir, Debrecen, Tain
    levasseur

View Profile 
    2011-01-13 16-03-26

This is my thought too. A cat is much faster than a with intentions of petting him. He could easily have run, but his fight instinct is stronger than his flight. That's what he's learned. Cat bites are very serious - they can get nasty and infected. My aunt got very sick from a barn cat bite. This cat is a wild creature, like a raccoon. A feral cat with stronger fight than flight instincts is a danger in a populated neighbourhood.
    Clarendon Ballroom Friday Night, girls that want to fuck Forest Acres, Fourche - Overlook-Page Manor, Sarasota, Central Park, Newport RI
    collister

View Profile 
    2011-01-17 1-54-03-

Maybe there's some farmland near by ? Some less suburban area with agriculture, and therefore lots of mice and birds running around. Even if he's used to foraging hunting skills are pretty instinctive for cats.
    On your Boobs, mature women having sex Los angeles, Sioux falls - Allenville, Hillburn
  • Women to fuck for free near Eastlawn Gardens PA
  • stolte

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-02-19 14-16-11

stay away from that cat he/she will never change. it may be possible for you and your to get close and he/she may eventually accept you, but the cat will never change and it's true you increase your risk exposure if he/she bites others in the neighborhood, etc. and this advice comes from a cat lover...
    bi male lookin 4 same, sex friends Flora IL, New Bedford IL, Pembina ND, Brevig Mission AK - Bashaw Alberta, Elverson PA, North Riverside, Olney
    duden

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-03-11 9-43-20-

more cat lover opinions... I have worked with a TNR program and have a cat(s) that was feral (she bit my son too when he tried to pet her), this cat is now a part of my family. Feral cats CAN and Do change. This may or may not, but I would, in your situation, TNR. A spay, round of vax and release to an area outside of your yard. And tell your not to go near this cat (or any stray animal they do not know). I would also NOT feed her and encourage neighbors not to either. I think there's a law that says if you feed ferals you are then legally responsible for them. Its a heart breaker either way. But i do hope you adopt an adoptable adult cat in her honor.
    Asking for trouble, girls who want sex tonight Roy WA - Jay, Exline IA
  • Married woman looking Saint Colomban Quebec
  • goffney

View Profile 
    2011-07-28 4-54-37-

Tough - Not for the soft hearted.... WARNING - There is a sad part to this story We encountered this with the mother of the cats we have now. We trapped her pregnant, brought her in and kept her in a separate bedroom till she had the . We tried to get friendly with her, but it never worked. We eventually had her spayed (re-trapped her and took her to a vet who handled ferals), tried again then released her. She would come around for the food we put out until the day we moved. She seemed happy. On the other hand, another homeless cat, that seemed as sweet as could be would come by for food, we think he's several of the babies father. day my ex went for a walk and found him dead in the patch of wood near our house. Probably shot with a BB gun. In hindsight, we should have tried to save him, but we had so many on our hands and just didn't think. I don't know what advice to give. Damn tough . Damn! Good for you for trying CH.
    Bottom needs plowed, rich single women looking men Taipei, Tillar Arkansas, Sydney, Hirosaki - Canterbury, Allerton, Sallisaw, Bellaire Michigan
    orozco

User

View Profile 
    2012-01-31 15-02-01

BUT!!! Happy Ending Gosh, I can't end on that note. On a happier note, the kittens that she had in our house were either kept by us or given to excellent, Futbol approved, homes. :) They have/are living very happy, spoiled lives and I've posted proof of that in the past. :)
    Been Quite Awhile., singles dating -
  • Australia dating site Jefferson
  • hakon

User

View Profile 
    2012-10-07 10-29-06

is your named kid ??????
    Pharm Rep likely to Cook Medical, ladieslooking for man -
  • Intimate encounter Calvert City Kentucky
  • good

View Profile 
    2013-09-17 4-44-53-

Now would be a great time for xfreespiritx to ¾ Just keep running § § § ® © § §
    Any private dancers out there, direc dating com Akron Colorado, Orient South Dakota, Austin, Oretech - Clam Lake Wisconsin, Tichnor Arkansas, Cogan Station, Perry
    Horney ladies searching teen girls, Sex chat rooms Big Prairie.
    dinah

View Profile 
    2013-10-28 14-27-45

or skiing. As the case may be. :-)
    Dick Worship at it is Best 17970 , seeking 2011 Craig NE - Kingston
    Swinger sex Ivy Virginia, Finding pussy in Yamaguchi.
    weis

View Profile 
    2014-07-26 4-22-18-

Whatever works..... :-)
    20 fit gl and buying a milf, hot adult mo - Houston AR, De Soto, Bridgewater New Hampshire, Hendrix
  • Slow dating Francitas
  • mathie

View Profile 
    2015-09-01 9-05-23-

was not meant to be nice , just a question
    dixie blue bbq, over 50s dating -
    Horny girls search local dating site, I want a fuck in Yanbu al-bahr.
    windsor

View Profile 
    2016-03-29 21-04-35

We spell it with a 'Y' and several 'D's Kyddd
    Is ther anyon real in existence?, malo sex Star Prairie WI, Statts Mills West Virginia -
  • What is the most unusual thing you have

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!