Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Swing Life, Any Chaser for Chub in the area, divorced dads Tinsman AR, Marble Cliff

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I really love you galz. That's all... [1]
Author Topic: I really love you galz. That's all...
nyholm

View Profile 
2011-01-03 5-10-39-

I really love you galz. That's all...
19 Y/O Chubby Wants To Suck Your Dick Tonight, find someone for sex Stockton, Oakesdale WA, Riggins, Du QuoIL

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

nolen

View Profile 
2011-01-03 21-11-44

All gals? Or just the forum regulars?
IF YOU DON'T SHAVE AND IT SHOWS, discreet women Midway GA, Cottonwood Verde AZ - Seelyville, Maidstone, Apple River IL, Beaver Crossing
mccleese

View Profile 
2011-01-04 7-41-10-

Me_Talk_Pretty! What a coincidence!! We were JUST talking about you! What are the odds? Hey, there's a new poster you should meet. Tell Waterline about her too: Her name is GeminiMuzik and y ou three would totally get along. It's Kismet, I tell ya.
Do men date anymore?, divorced woman seeking nice guy Cannock, Soperton, Williamston NC, Nappanee -
women who want to fuck Essex, for sex Lormont France.
metts

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-04 14-28-14

I agree Those of us with differing opinions enjoy finding and chatting with each other. However, we don't limit ourselves to 's List and your nausiatingly agreeable pseudo discorse. Pat yourselves on the back for another bandwagon opinion. Oh, and don't forget, 'The snarkier the reply the more vigorous the high five.' Bring on the negs...they're super encouraging!
If you say you want a good, nice guy, well, here I am. 8/20/10, women searching for man Lake Forest FL, Zebulon GA, Washakie Ten WY, Williamsburg CO - Elnora Alberta, Hauula, North English IA, Huntington beach
Beverlie

View Profile 
2011-01-04 18-19-08

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bi Visitor hosting, lonely ladies to fuck Perryton TX, Woodfin, Kinsley, Sunburst MT - Conconully WA
  • Women who want sex Miami AZ
  • Members in looking for a horny date

kinton

View Profile 
    2011-01-25 5-38-01-

damn..... i need to make this my signature!!so true!!lol and i notice that half of this discussion is missing! so thanks little girls, not women, for proving my point :-)
    single and free online dating 2003, married flirting South Deerfield, Frontenac MO, Torquay, Lantana - Union IL
    youman

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-02-06 3-19-05-

Sigh. And thanks for proving mine Remember when I said that it would be a good question to ask as to whether the level of respect from side or the other was sufficient? While I would agree with you that everyone on here could use a little work in their delivery from time to time, I am pretty sure that "thanks girls, not women" is included under the needs-a-little-work heading. It's a way street. Sweetcheeks. Seriously. Tit for tat doesn't work for Israel and Palestine. What on earth makes you think it will work for you? The only way you can make a good case for yourself is if you pretty consistently approach conversations in good faith and find a way to maintain that when people don't react with an equal amount of good faith. Now and then you will screw up when someone presses a particular button, but if people can actually see you being sincere, you will get good responses most of the time.
    ongoing nsa *420 ok, nsa sex Denison KS -
  • i thought he faded and now he's trying
  • stehlik

View Profile 
    2011-03-17 15-57-41

::::blush::::
    james bond russia with love cheats, free adult sex chat Hanaford IL, Norton Center MA, Rajnandgaon, Qixia - Gleneagle, West Covina CA

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!