Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: blk discreet bttm looking to dtf or suck!, Friday nite- "anecdotal tour of DC", married and lonely ladies looking for sex Santa Venetia, Scenic Oaks, Richmond, Goshen CA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: i had a dream last night that i was interacting [1]
Author Topic: I had a dream last night that i was interacting
shove

View Profile 
2011-01-03 0-51-19-

i had a dream last night that i was interacting with an ex boyfriend in some way. he was helping me or i was asking or maybe even ordering him to do something. i remember driving off and i drove right over top of his car, from the back to the front because i didn't want to mess up my car or something...so i drove over his. any interpretations?
big hairy str8 guy at the market, ladies seeking couples Ladson, Evadale TX

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

pyland

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-02-58

I can help...... what color car?
2007 100% free dating sites swedish, teen dating - St. Albans, Silerton, Big Lake, Stamping Ground KY
  • Single mature searching Cle Elum WA
  • lenhoff

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 14-21-12

it wasn't that prominent
    account activate asp dating erotic member registration services, hot women looking 4 sex Clyde TX -

Members in looking for a horny date

Kip

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 17-47-05

well there goes my theory
    hottie no longer wanted, female swingers - Lower Grand Lagoon
    haueter

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 23-07-12

oh yes it was!
    Tired of being hurt !!, african female seeking for men Smithland IA, Oldham SD - Carmine, Bronte
  • Hey everybody..
  • Bruce

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 7-58-49-

silver near the red ford some young mother divorcing a crazy guy no where to put it
    Looking for a curvy girl ;-), looking for marriage Wurtsboro NY, Archer IA -

carlo

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 8-29-50-

your in control and way more mobile then him.... your stronger too!
    29 Palms Bttm Cocksucker Here (Marine Wanted), mature meet fucking Linn Creek, North Haledon, Dover Plains, Cali - Lazy Lake FL, Castine OH
  • Women seeking men friend Dillon SC
  • deanda

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 12-15-56

yeah i did feel like when we were together i was the in control. i wonder why i'm dreaming about him at all though. in my dream i did feel like kind of dismissive of him, almost like i was using him or taking advantage of his feelings.
    black male looking 4 u, rich woman looking Kidder, Parris Island, Campbellton FL, Wichita -
    hot granny want sex site, horny married women Darae Jaway.

Frankie

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-04-10-

I had a similar dream last night. Maybe it's the moon? Except the cars got blown to bits w/ M-80's and he was crying so I cuddled him until he fell asleep. I think your means you would run over (as in railroad) your ex so as not to mess up your path in life w/ no regard for his. I don't know what the hell mine means? I can't effing stand my ex husband.
    alternative punk girl friend!, i want to fuck tonight Red Devil AK, Bellevue Town, Gates, Chicago Heights IL -
  • Black women seeking for sex Quincy FL

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!