Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: I WANT MORE, ur in luck- no one wants to c movie tonight?, girls on web cam Kearns, Indian Falls CA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Who watches the L Word? [1]
Author Topic: Who watches the L Word?
obrian

View Profile 
2011-01-03 1-48-35-

Who watches the L Word? Promiscuous Papi grosses me out. She's hot but too damn......aggressive. Just wanted to let that out. By the way, what's up with Jenny? She's a wack job. I'd still mess with her though. I'm so mad that Shane's dad came back to get Shae. :(
get wild tonight, married and lonely ladies wanting for man Wiggins, St Charles KY, Jacksonville, Orient SD

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

ortego

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 14-54-15

never seen it
free online dating services donnelly idaho, midget women looking to date men - Pine Lake
  • Women that want to fuck Cockrell Hill
  • lessard

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 4-31-05-

me either
    Woman,be my fwb?(: . (any age), women wanting cock Cape Neddick ME, McCallsburg IA, Wedgeport Nova Scotia, Los Molinos CA -
  • Anyone still use a CB radio?
  • estenson

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 5-11-55-

I watch it. I don't get why everyone is so hot on Shane.. She is skinny as hell. All I want to do with her is feed her. It has been very interesting lately. I'm betting that Bette and Tina hook up soon.. The flame is rekindling.... Jenny... now that girl is a nut job. She always has been. I wanna smack the hell outta her. Good thing I'm a pacifist. Nutty little duck.
    Felt like we had Chemistryclass, naughty girls - Milan
    kellems

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 6-47-05-

she's got one hell of a voice
    want to suck a big one, mature married women Ipswich, Middlesbrough, Farmersville, Truesdale IA -

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!