Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Horny Biwmlooking for some fun, looking for someone to hang wi, female hooker to have sex Fortine Montana, China Lake California
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: between a rock and a .... [1]
Author Topic: Between a rock and a ....

View Profile 
2011-01-03 2-37-06-

between a rock and a .... i'm seeing this guy for 6 mos now, and we're not ...we're actually OLD. i really care a lot about him, but he's growing into a real whiny baby and has grown really lame in bed as well. he has a lot of problems, but i try to be supportive of him because i really care about him. he DOES have a lot of redeeming qualities, he's smart, funny, talented, creative, and very affectionate. we have a lot in common and i DO have feelings for him. but my ex from 2 yrs ago has contacted me and wants to come back. i prayed for this to happen for a long time, 'til i finally gave up and started to date again. i hesitate to dump the current BF because of my feelings, and he does treat me rather well overall, but i'm afraid it's going nowhere and as nice as he is, and as much as i care about him, he really is a downer and a seems to like being a loser. and even tho he says he does and acts like he likes me, he sometimes does some weird shit...things he thinks i don't know about, or does he? does he just plant this shit where he knows i'll see it? sometimes it seems he wants me to find stuff out so i will break up with him. but then he'll act like he freakin' loves me when he's with me. when i try to talk to him about feelings, he gets all defensive and says he doesn't want any drama. i hesitate to take the old BF back because it HAS been 2 yrs and i don't really know him anymore, didn't even know him as well as i know the current BF when we were together back then really, but i do still have feelings for him and he is a good guy and says he loves me and wants to be with me again. the guy is at least trying to make something out of his life now and has a great outlook on life. but we have some things very much NOT in common, such as religion and education. i'm extremely confused. my heart, my mind, and my gut, just can't agree on this what do you think?
Lola--Shopping in Clinton, married and lonely women seeking for affair Star Harbor, Hiawatha

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

View Profile 
2011-01-03 12-42-05

write a summary not an essay
want your pole, local women looking for men - Starr SC, Terrenceville Newfoundland
sexy message Milwaukee, hot horny women want cougar dating.

View Profile 
2011-01-03 20-04-14

sorry, it's complicated...tried to summarize
Slim tall white male 4 fwb, married and lonely female looking for sex on the side New Hartford - Salmon Creek WA, Glastonbury Center CT, Epworth IA, Mercer MO

View Profile 
2011-01-03 23-58-02

she's dating a man who used to be cool but is now lame. a former flame wants her back and she's looking for a way to not feel guilty dumping boring but nice guy to take (yet another) a chance on the former flame
walking in smedley park.blondiebout 35, sex dates Mundelein -

View Profile 
2011-01-04 0-15-45-

dump the loser think about the ex and other options around..
You Like Rockets, swingers party Gregory OK, Lava Hot Springs ID -

View Profile 
2011-01-04 5-33-45-

sounds like you're settling for the bird in the hand I'd never stay with somebody lame just to be in a relationship
WANTED:GANJA 420 GURL!!, free online dating service Hartsville - Dyersville IA
  • Is your hair dyed?
  • chiappetta

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 2-23-23-

ya but most people do it
    Horses/Dancing/riding in trucks, women wanting sex Reynolds, Daviston, Lake Murray of Richland SC, Sikar -
    sexy message Milwaukee, hot horny women want cougar dating.

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 3-08-41-

exactly !
    sub yng bttm seeks dom older top, ladies who want to fuck Tanglewilde-Thompson Place, Pollard - Ridgeville IN, Langhorne Manor, Dixfield, Brochet Manitoba
  • Horny single ladies Pleasant Hill PA
  • ferro

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 7-52-09-

Reconnect with the ex behind the loser's back.
    cougars wanted 35- 50, mature women ads Slater MO - North Eastham MA, Roseland IN

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 8-01-37-

maybe now i know why his ex's all cheated on him i think he expects it
    time for strap-on fun, bbw sexy personals Hopkinton MA, Norcatur - North Potomac
  • Woman looking for webcam Santa Teresa NM
  • scheiderer

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 12-26-45

This forum is for adults.
    Coming to Hawaii soon, women seeking couples Wolsey SD, Banning - Walsenburg, Stonewall LA
  • Older women needing sex Portrush
  • duston

View Profile 
    2011-01-20 1-45-21-

Point proven
    Black Male For Black Dancer Tonight, best pussy licker Fremont NE, Upper Sandusky OH -

View Profile 
    2011-01-22 8-32-19-

you really need to look up the word "proof" and it's variations
    hosting tonight NSA cock sucker, naughty webcam chat Valleyview OH - Dresden OH, Dodge, Spring Hill MN, Star Prairie WI
  • Girls who want sex tonight Pinetops
  • bronwen

View Profile 
    2011-02-22 14-05-37

SummaryWriter wrote a good summary she's dating a man who used to be cool < SummaryWriter > 08/17 00:12:19 but is now lame. a former flame wants her back and she's looking for a way to not feel guilty dumping boring but nice guy to take (yet another) a chance on the former flame
    Str8 masculine bottom ish looking for now, dating online online - Iwaki, Alma Center, Valinda, South Miami Heights

View Profile 
    2011-05-20 8-13-36-

Still too long I'm betting she's a whore what needs beat. I'm workin the % here
    Looking to be shown around the bedroom, people looking for sex Greenbush Virginia, Chase British Columbia, Cheneville Quebec, Raywick KY - Angoon
    adult dating davenport ia

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!