Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: I just try to be eaten, 21993 BJ excellence, feet swingers Kayenta, Williamstown West Virginia, Blue Ridge, Tunnelhill

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Why do so many conservatives get caught with [1]
Author Topic: Why do so many conservatives get caught with
copelin

View Profile 
2011-01-02 22-30-33

Why do so many conservatives get caught with gay prostitutes?
Book Club First Meet Tonight, married ladies looking for sex Savage

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

lamothe

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-17-58

prob cuz theyre gay
Wanna Cuddle with me?, lonely females looking Allan Saskatchewan - Lockesburg
  • Women lookin for sex Dering Harbor NY
  • varela

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 13-57-00

But...they're the loudest anti-gay folks around. What gives?
    Single and fun 41yrs old hispanic male, sex on the side personals - Palm FL, Gwinner
    puttkammer

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 22-04-47

i know, it's really really weird! all those repressed feelings then they just burst? who knows?!
    Seeking Good White Puy, married and lonely woman looking for man Tamaroa, East Blythe, Fox Chase, Villages of Oriole - Belzoni MS

kvasnicka

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-34-28-

LOL...they love dick in their ass.
    Bottom 4 Younger Top, couple want couple to chat Potomac Heights, Bauchi - Rochelle GA
  • Seeking men tonight St Edouard de Frampton Quebec
  • Gerald

User

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-43-03-

very weird
    linda y sexy colombianita te complace en todo, hot adult local women Tarpon Springs FL - Lintlaw Saskatchewan
    korby

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 2-01-36-

Look, I don't care about other people's sex lives. What you do in your home with consenting adults is YOUR business, and as long as you're not hurting anyone, I could care less. But...it's kinda weird when the people screaming the loudest about the "gay agenda" are the ones smoking cock after cock.
    You Like Motorcycles, meet women tonight - Grand Junction, Learned, Randolph MN, Southglenn CO
    oland

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 6-17-11-

lol... i agree i just don't get why.
    Settle down and family, looking for black cock Mertens, Bonadelle Ranchos Madera Ranchos CA - Tinton Falls
  • Married wants sex Port Aransas
  • marlena

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 7-49-36-

You are putting too much stock into these people. They dont stand for every word they say. they are politicians. All politicians are scumbag liars.
    red ranger, mission gas station, zoo girl, women looking for affairs Las vegas - Emmet AR, Barnhill OH
    hot mom ready xxx dating service, webcam girl Kuwait.
    dutkiewicz

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 8-09-37-

Not all are politicians. Some are religious leaders, like Ted Haggard and the guy who recently got busted in Florida. So what gives?? Are they trying to provide comedy for a downtrodden nation? If so, that's pretty patriotic. Bravo.
    looking for a special friend, womens looking sex - Howe, Judith Gap, Lead Hill, Jerome PA
    turrill

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 12-15-54

take your stupidity to POFO
    Fun Before/During Game, female wanting for sex on the side Boischatel Quebec, Buffalo Lake MN, Moultrie, Ottoville OH - Fairview SD, Colonial Pine Hills SD
    stoneman

View Profile 
    2011-01-21 16-37-12

Stupidity? I'm just stating facts. Time after time we see conservative leaders getting busted in homosexual situations. What's up with that?
    I AM HOMOERECTUS-A BIPED, women for sex East Canton OH, Hauppauge NY, Atlantis, Goodwin -
    hot mom ready xxx dating service, webcam girl Kuwait.
    Marquita

View Profile 
    2011-02-22 2-52-53-

POFO GTFO
    latino singles site latino personals online dating latino, women sex nsa Linan -
  • Female looking for sex The Colony TX
  • hilts

User

View Profile 
    2011-05-17 7-13-01-

Ah, the old conservative addage "Facts don't mean anything!"
    looking for that good texting buddy, married and lonely woman wanting for sex on the side - Franklin Lakes New Jersey, North Topsail Beach NC
  • Dating black singles Timberlake
  • barnaby

View Profile 
    2011-11-03 2-05-07-

Yeah that is it No I am not talking politics here, That is for the retards that cannot read and understand which fo they are in
    pantie model, i need a men tonight Percy, Reliance, Chuathbaluk, Sublette IL - Kekoskee WI
    Internet dating, big women, sex chating San Lucas Tepango.
    petit

View Profile 
    2012-01-31 18-46-23

Because they are closeted. If they were openly gay and trying to run for office on a conservative platform they'd be doomed from the start.
    Attractive match white guy attempts discrete head right from cute guy, single looking for a couple North Fair Oaks - Edgewater Colorado
    Adult ads, hot horney girls, sexy xxx Chinglohsien.
    brengle

View Profile 
    2012-04-20 20-42-53

Theory: Many gay men seem to have some weird authoritarian streak. So they make perfect puppets for their right wing owners. The closeted douchebags getting caught are just the puppet clowns for the real owners of everything.
    bbw wanting that guy, dating with girls who like cock Rowesville SC, Colerain Ohio, Strome Alberta, Eutaw Alabama - Le Center, Damar
    Naked ladies in Pensacola Beach, Argentina sex chat.
    lundsten

User

View Profile 
    2013-03-04 5-09-20-

those aren't conservatives those are neocons
    Could You Become the One, dating friend online Rehobeth, Greenwood Mississippi, Lebanon, Dalton NE - Van Tassell Veteran Wyoming, Hazard, Vernon Vermont, Mill Creek WA
  • Chat rooms Fishkill
  • mccleese

User

View Profile 
    2013-12-12 10-18-54

Stop with your dumb distintcion. The owners of this nation, the ultra wealthy, don't give a fuck about neocon or paleocon or whatever shit you're spouting. You're just a little shit justifying their theft. You are spewing exactly what they want you to spew.
    swm needs back massage and 24997 friend female only, naughty webcam chat Odense, Hendricks West Virginia, Oxford Nebraska, Randolph NE -
  • Dating directory in Chantilly
  • romans

View Profile 
    2014-09-13 19-06-34

if you don't know the difference then you're lying and/or talking out your ass the people give a shit about the distinction and that's why they don't like Bush but like Ron Paul. they know the difference between a real republican conservative. you're justifying both the dems and necons bullshit by not ing out big vs small govt people. basiy you're full of shit.
    WHERE O WHERE CONSIDERING, trent dating Whiteland - Siler, Lac-aux-Sables Quebec
    deshong

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-09-08 20-45-57

Like I said, you're arguing over dumb, meaningless "philosophies" that have zero resemblance to the world. "Small government". Blah, just a dumb fucking category. meanwhile, the assholes who fund the think tanks that spout their free market baloney take hundreds of millions from gov't contracts.
    I wanna cuddle and maybe more this saturday or sunday, married man looking for married woman Belen -

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!