Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Casual Lover., Seeking couples as Friends, Which means me and My Partner can certainly Hangout and Do, lonley women ireland Winterville Georgia, Ivesdale IL, Holly Pond, Mission Bend

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Internalized homophobia [1]
Author Topic: Internalized homophobia
lady

View Profile 
2011-01-02 22-35-05

Internalized homophobia Why is it always the sweet, smart girls? Or, this is the only time I've EVER been intrigued by a psuedo-straight chick and feel like making blanket statements about all cute, smart, sparklingly brown eyed, loud, funny women. /Sigh // Its either post here or do laundry, I dont hafta get up to post
you found it, ladies looking for a good time

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Terrill

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-53-17

that looks like clean laundry the towel is folded
I will come back for more24, single horney women - North Valley Stream, Quakertown PA
damman

View Profile 
2011-01-03 17-44-38

on a slightly related note- cheap socks suck I always have to buy athletic socks, because the others fall apart from all the NYC walking Guess it makes sense, I seem to go through so many more socks than in California /end sock rant
Little Person, couple looking for women Sparta KY - Bridgeton MO, Tiffin, Deer Park CA, West Smithfield
adult free sex Chadwick Illinois, amature swingers search xxx fuck.
scism

View Profile 
2011-01-04 2-27-58-

several things firstly I can see how passionate you are about your internalized homophobia. seeing as it ranks up there with your dirty laundry. next take a look at the reasons WHY it is the, "cute, smart, sparklingly brown eyed, loud, funny women." who by the sound of your post are psuedo straight (whatever that means), that you are attracted to. then ask yourself why this is harmful and how you can turn it around.
Why the bar?, sex with ladies Lewisport KY, Ailey GA, Trieste, Weatogue -
  • Hot married women seeking for men Athens LA
  • rozzi

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 6-51-44-

family dynamics can be very complex. I'm having a little trouble with your post, so I'll just re-word it to make sure I'm understanding you: You have a crush on a friend who has told you she is gay but she's decided to live a straight life in order to live up to her family's expectations - is that right? If that's the case, she is not relationship material - by her own admission. Maybe she's talking to you because she admires that you're out, and she really wants to follow her heart but she doesn't know how to deal with her family. There are millions of other people who have gone through this. Maybe you could point her to a queer positive counsellor or a PFLAG group, and remind her that she needs to live her life for her, not her parents. And as for you, get yourself out to some community events. Join a meetup.com group, volunteer, take a class. Get over this crush and meet some real dating material.
    Seeking a women, hot horny grils single Schuylkill Haven, East Naples -
    iglesia

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 12-56-44

finally decided to drag my laundry downstairs.. Anyways.. It's not really a crush per se, just.. I don't really know what to it. I'm not interested in her that way because I can't look past someone's inability to be true to themselves. We're in the same circle of friends and I just find her really fun to be around and think its sad that she can't enjoy this aspect of herself. Anyways, I guess I can't understand why a family would want to do that to their only . I mean, if I decided to become an axe murderer, my parents would tell me they don't approve of me killing other people, but would fully support my decision to do so and I know no matter what I do, they'll always be there for me. I've met her mom when she drove my friend and I to their house to return her car, and she could not have been nicer. She even hugged me! In any event, I just don't understand her situation and therefore can't empathize and can only offer the advice, that it is her life and she should lead it her way.. I don't know.. my brain is melting.. no A/C AGAIN! Oh, and I do go out, I'm even having my birthday party at a gay bar next weekend! Of course, this lovely brunette will not come because it's a gay bar, even though only 1 out of the 15 or so people expected to show up is gay. /sigh
    D&D Lawncare (I think) coming out of Lowes, married and lonely female looking for sex Sandwich MA, Grand View, Murtaugh ID, Country Walk FL - Capron IL, Kansas KS, Osceola IA, Waller
  • Find couples Fordyce
  • Kishore

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 14-04-55

oh who are you foolin? "cute, smart, sparklingly brown eyed, loud, funny" and "lovely brunette" You're crushing on her despite yourself, admit it. :) Maybe she's not giving her own parents enough credit. Maybe she's making excuses for her own fear. There is nothing you can do for her. Everyone has to come to terms with their queerness on their own terms. If she's not willing to go to a gay bar, her parent's aren't the main problem. Whatever her problem, it's hers to sort out. Have fun on your birthday!
    Come over and have some fun, women seeking couples Forest Grove British Columbia - New Iberia LA, Yorkshire NY
    mcwaters

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-40-45-

My laundromat is so ghetto Everything is duct taped together and there aren't even any timers on the dryers. For those of you who are from the NYC area, I just moved from the East Village to Washington Heights! W. 170's. I hate my new apartment, but its only for a month until I find a better place. Anyways, back on topic: I guess I never really wondered why she wouldn't want to go to a gay bar, I just assumed it was part of the whole parent's thing, but I guess that doesn't make much sense. My best friend also thinks that I have a crush on her, but meh, I also have a crush on Maura Tierney, Jennifer Garner and Jorja Fox, but nothing will come of that either (or will it?!) Meh.. I was supposed to meet my friend downtown a half hour ago but changed it to 6 because I didnt get up to do my laundry in time. Guess I got three hours to kill now. I should obtain food of some sort.
    fri nite hook up, local mature female for friendship - Warwick, Tulare CA
    elsasser

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 1-50-09-

I need to know,...... I recently have been finding myself turned on by other women. I have no experience in this area, but really need to know if it is as wonderful as I think it would be.
    looking for a natural ebony queen, man and woman seeking for friendship Stanwood - Eatons Neck NY
    eutsler

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 10-41-47

Only way to find out. But, y'know, women are human beings. And all human beings are different. Thus: "It" can be nice, horrible, boring etc etc depending on who's doing it with whom. Presuming by "it" you mean sex. And your type of poster usually does, in my experience.
    In need of sexual relief, married female seeking for man Thomaston - Williams SC, Sharon SC
    stephana

View Profile 
    2011-01-11 12-54-07

Yes,....It means Sex. But I am finding myself intrigued by the whole relationship idea. Who would know better the wants and needs of a woman better than a woman? I've been married twice and have never really been satisfied by the whole thing. Always felt like something was missing.
    visiting bi mwm cock pleaser, older women looking for sex tonight Port St Lucie River Park FL -
  • Sex on the side personals St-Jean-de-Matha Quebec
  • schmunk

View Profile 
    2011-01-27 13-38-15

only way to find out....
    Trader Joes Sunday Afternoon (Minty Marshmallows), hot married and lonely women seeking for men Lame Deer MT, Jette MT, Santa Venetia, Meadow TX - Onalaska WI, Offerle
  • Women ready for sex Bloomington WI
  • riker

View Profile 
    2011-02-02 9-23-07-

You might wanta read the article Berenice links to in this thread. A few things to think about.
    BLOW JOBS!, dating sites women Huixian, Merchantville NJ - Solana FL, Southlake
    consolo

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-03-05 0-04-48-

and this too
    Curious for cock!, i want to fuck married women - Powells Crossroads, Smithfield IL
    sex with older women in houston
    beaty

View Profile 
    2011-07-11 0-21-01-

Are you married now? If you are, I would suggest coming clean with your husband about your thoughts and feelings. Then get into therapy with a gay friendly therapist and try to figure out if this is who you are. Please don't go out and just try it out. Speaking for myself, as a lesbian, I don't want to be used or played. There is so much more to who I am, than just sex. And, btw, sex can be lousy, even in lesbian relationships, if not shared with someone really special. JMHO!
    sbm seeks lady of intellect and substance, adult breast play Camden Illinois, Lake West Virginia - Burbank, Cedar Hill
  • my dilemma...advice appreciated..
  • musser

View Profile 
    2011-08-08 8-06-46-

So go ask a woman on a date.
    Afluent chosen lifestyle seeking same, chama sex Torrance, Pittsville - Valley Station
  • love dating

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!