Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: MissKitty~deAmour where r u?, teaching men how to make there lady squirt, women who fuck for money Georgetown Colorado

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: If you were overcharged by $5 for a co-payment [1]
Author Topic: If you were overcharged by $5 for a co-payment
mccarthy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 1-48-53-

If you were overcharged by $5 for a co-payment at the doctor's office, would you then up to protest it and tell them to credit you account $5 for the next time you go in, and pay $5 less?
No more Mr. Wrongs, casual sex encounters

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

vaness

View Profile 
2011-01-03 18-31-00

I would go there and punch them in the
Hot horny bottom ISO top, married and lonely woman wanting for sex on the side - Meadow Lakes, Tuolumne CA
  • Hottest horniest girls Flourtown PA
  • coffey

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 21-31-27

Just tell them. with health care reform and the new laws, it is illegal for them to not correct that.
    NSA Want to focus on you, women fuck - East Farmingdale, St Francois Xavier Manitoba
  • Do you every find a huge clump of old
  • morrisey

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 15-48-03

*logs off*
    Looking for men in and around Church Point, seeking older ladies - Cottage Grove OR
  • Meet girls on online for sex Albuquerque NM
  • lafontaine

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 23-42-02

do you have a receipt? that should take care of it.
    First Dessert Ever-BJ's, women seeking sex Park, Biola CA, Wolf Point, Clark Mills - Dalton Gardens ID, Spring Grove

bevan

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 4-52-32-

I ahve a receipt showinf i paid $20 but i have a bunch of other saying its normally 15.
    Looking for 18 to 25, girls on web cam Algoma, Ponemah - Goodrich, East Tawas, Caseville MI, Culver IN
    sexy date Newcomb Tennessee girls, Lorimor Iowa woman katalog.

meckler

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-15 10-16-46

then it's best to be right and not loopholed righteous indignation while being wrong is worse than not saying anything at all.
    W Belleville K Mart woman, couple seeking date Glen Flora WI, West Dennis, Roopville, Timber Pines - Savanna IL, Carbonado
  • Looking for sex Aberdeen WA
  • hillmann

View Profile 
    2011-02-14 4-32-07-

like my sister always tells me opportunity cost.
    --Climb on Top of This, flirting with married women - Framingham, Greenfield IL
  • Women seeking quality sex Fort lauderdale
  • brender

View Profile 
    2011-04-01 2-53-33-

omg BORING!!
    Good looking looking for same, womaen who want to fuck Fort MacKay Alberta - Yemen, River Forest
  • Adult dating online service Mi-Wuk Village
  • dame

View Profile 
    2011-04-07 4-50-39-

None of the above I'd put it in writing. Nothing is going to happen without that. I'd provide evidence of what the charge should have been, evidence of what the charge was, and indicate (not demand) that they settle the account in x days. After x days, send the same letter, but this time, copy the state insurance commissioner's office. You'll get action.
    lets shoot some bedroom fireworks, single pretty women - Turtle River MN, Chadwick
    lonely african women wanting to chat

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!