Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: LOOKING FOR A HORNY OLDER WOMEN SEARCHING FOR A BOYTOY, have got big boobs?, methods dating Watertown Connecticut, Salt lake city, Vallejo, Woodstock Valley Connecticut

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Musiy challenged [1]
Author Topic: Musiy challenged
ganong

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-03 7-19-25-

Musiy challenged I've seen a lot of discussions here about ipods and music, so am hoping for some advice from those of you in the know. I'm going on a long airline flight overseas soon, and am thinking that I'm going to need something to listen to music while I'm trapped on a plane for hours and hours (and hours). Should I get a portable CD player, or an ipod? I have *no* clue how an ipod works, I'm still pretty much in awe of that new-fangled CD technology. How much does an ipod cost? Can I get my esisting CD music on it? Thanks for any tips, and sorry if this is a really old, silly question!
sweet, funny, somewhat nerdy guy?, couple seeking date Hughson, Loving, Downers Grove, Hale Center TX

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

pitkin

View Profile 
2011-01-03 13-09-54

I am laughing (at myself) so hard I am falling off the chair. I thought I was the only
Today -Now-Need Young Girl-200 bucks, maried ladies looking for man Jinzhong, Country Club Heights - Springer
  • Mix race dating Muir Beach CA
  • myrtle

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 19-08-03

iPod, iPod iPod!!! I think the Shuffle is about $79 and it goes up from there. I just bought a Nana for $200 and I love it!! Yes, you can put all your stuff on there, but it does take a little time. You have to download iTunes from apple.com and up load all your CDs and then sync your iPod with your 'puter and you're good to go. its really really easy, and you don't have to drag around all your CDs which are heavy.
    Nerding guy seeking, married and lonely female seeking for sex Eland WI, Hermitage MO, Ranchos de Taos NM, Talladega Springs - Ferguson, Fort Shawnee
    ladies Henderson Arkansas northeast, girl wanting amateur sex.
    Francois

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-01-03 20-54-16

ai ai ai! You bring up a very good point about heavy CDs! I'm just worried about the downloading, uploading and sync-ing. Can an old neanderthal do all that? (I was going to ask if a 4 year-old could do it, but I'm sure the hypothetical would be more tech-savvy than I!) Thanks for your advice!
    need massage my house today, looking for a discreet affair Parkland, Sergeant Bluff - Easton PA, Pittsfield MA, Pioneer LA, Claremont VA
    porco

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 8-21-09-

a year old has been doing it for 3 1/2 yrs but yea, you could do it too.
    Young Hot Still looking, looking for threesome - Olar SC, Montrose
    sant

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 10-20-37

hahahaha too true
    * S IN SEARCH OF ATTRACTIVE SBF FOR MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP *, lonely and single - Constantine
  • Women seeking men adult Peru IL
  • savedra

View Profile 
    2011-01-04 23-39-40

my neice has been using the 'puter since she was about 2! She knows way more about them then I do.
    have day off/hosting, girls on sex chat - Mendota, Marengo IA, Avocado Heights CA, Jennings Lodge OR
  • Looking for horney blond Enumclaw WA
  • ferns

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 9-03-59-

the ipod is like crack be careful! it's just song on itunes! only 99 cents!! next thing you know, you have an ipod colony of accessories and you've bought over $1000 in new songs. but god, i love my ipod.
    26 lookin 4 good woman, fuck hot girls Neilburg Saskatchewan, Vero Beach FL - Winter, Flatwoods
    edson

View Profile 
    2011-01-05 11-15-25

tokidoki ipod skin i feel like a Japanese school girl when i wear mine. So cute! not mine:
    Pagelooking to date!!, old women wanting sex East Hope -
  • Girls looking for friendship Kingsville MO
  • stephen

View Profile 
    2011-01-31 5-14-32-

I've fallen for the $.99 thing already on my laptop, but the tiny portable thing might put me over the edge. I am wicked cheap, though, (except where good food and liquor are involved) so may be able to just say no. So I say now, without having to face the temptation of just more song. But...what sort of accessories come with the ipod? Earbuds? That thing for using it in the car? Thanks!
    looking for Latin, divorced dating North Bethesda -
    ladies Henderson Arkansas northeast, girl wanting amateur sex.
    aros

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-03-01 7-19-28-

ipod, all the way its fairly easy to upload all your music. once you have itunes on your computer, you pop in a cd, it asks you if you want to import it to itunes, you click yes, and there it is. then once you get an ipod, you plug it in, it asks you if you want to copy your library from itunes to your ipod and you click yes. its really quite simple. and its nice and compact for long plane rides.
    MAN LOOKING 4 WOMAN, single women looking for sex Chad - Lamberton MN
  • Lonely woman asking for sex Bonney Lake WA
  • lomba

View Profile 
    2011-03-25 2-28-00-

Ok....but ipod or nano? just incase Santa walks past the Apple store every day
    Seeking activity partner m, looking for man - Alliston Ontario, Chaohu
    ground

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-07-13 0-06-29-

how much does the nano hold? i got an ipod mini the xgb, and i wish that i had just spent a bit more and gotten a regular ipod. the mini just doesnt hold enough for me. i dont need all those color screens and video business that the fancy ipods come with. but overall, i am pretty happy with the mini. other things that make me happy right now: having indian food tonight, the meth head neighbor got evicted and the apt maintenance dudes are cleaning out his apartment right now, i am getting free bloodwork done on my cat, and i met with some queer law and med students today to organize a professional student queer event thingie. yay! back to studying dead meat now....
    i love cock love to suck on it and get fuck hard, meture sex Odessa Delaware - Fort Valley
    sowa

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-01-05 11-11-23

The nano holds x songs and I just looked and I have x in my Realplayer list....so taht is not going to be enough. Hmm...may have to pop for the extra $x and get the ipod. The xgigawhatever holds x,x songs. I wish I was having indian food for dinner! Ding dong the meth head is dead!
    seeking mentor female for the blow and bypass 6pm tonight, pussy quebec - Fruitland, Birsay Saskatchewan
  • Women looking for cock Brunswick Maryland
  • capper

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-11-04 3-54-29-

if only there were a way to get thousands of books on a little hand-held device. now that would be great for traveling.
    Rob do you think you're out there, hot single women Winnipeg, Mapleton IA - Campo, Cloverdale OH, Prague, Opal
    Anita

View Profile 
    2013-10-06 17-06-32

but the squinting! if you could project them bigger or something i guess that could work. but i like turning the pages.
    Heavy bbw ugly old whatever, dating sites married - Post Oak Bend TX
    Single swinger wants online dating personals, Horny lonely woman seeking swingers clubs.

nuala

View Profile 
    2014-06-19 15-34-58

don't get an e-book there's hardly any books for it, and it's a sucky interface. and bulky, like you said. truly portable reading devices are still just a dream. and nobody's come close to making something that's as easy to use/read as a book. when i travel for real, i just pack several books and cast them off if necessary. i read anna kerenina liketimessummer in a non-english-book having place. i'm addicted.
    I am man buying a nice girl, fuck red women - Daniels West Virginia, Green Lane
    Free hot girls in Providence, Woman wanting sex Newellton Louisiana.
    craney

View Profile 
    2015-08-19 4-54-16-

i had an easy time when i was staying at hostels because all us backpackers would trade books around when we had finished reading. it was cool because we could dump the books we had finished and were adding extra weight and a nice way to get reccomendations and turned on to new authors. i did get lucky when i was travelling and got stuck in a german train station where they had an enormous english book section. i fondly remember reading david sedaris' 'naked' on a train and having people give me dirty looks for laughing.
    Im moving to phoenix in 4 weeks buying girlfriend, sexy rubber band - Blytheville Arkansas, Tucson Arizona
    saddler

View Profile 
    2015-09-03 11-01-46

streaming audiobooks Though that can be iffy too depending on who did the reading.
    Neighbor your frequently watching me when outside, womens fucking - Ro Blanco PR, Valeria IA

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!