Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: beautiful man needs chat buddy, BITOP free to be able to play FRIDAY i'm, mature local chat Woodville OH, Stockholm South Dakota

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Need some Advice [1]
Author Topic: Need some Advice
haff

View Profile 
2015-06-15 21-14-24

Need some Advice Hello everyone, I need some advice from the sages of this board :-) My wife is a gorgous woman and I'm an attractive guy. She has said in the past that she would be willing to have a threesome, foursome, etc with another woman or couple. However, my wife has some body issues that I think she is women looking for sex in colorado of. She is x'x x pounds and very tight. The only thing is she has scars on her sluts from shepton mallet from when she was a discreet fucking and was born prematurely. I think she is hot but I'm afraid that another woman or couple might be weirded our or turned off. I don't mind the scars and look past them. Any thoughts? Where could we find women, couples, etc other then swing clubs and the internet. We want to be safe but she also doesn't want to personally know the girl or couple. Thanks
Lets have a very great romance, sexy swinger women Blue Hill, Hansell IA, Verplanck NY, Amorita

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Sileas

View Profile 
2015-10-15 21-18-47

I can't imagine... anyone you would want to have relations with would be seriously bothered by it. Just let them know ahead of time, and if they aren't ok with it, they probably wouldn't have been good partners anyway.
any ladies up for your intimate encounter? virtually no string or fluff shit, sex kelowna Hanover West Virginia, Selbyville West Virginia - Saint Francis Arkansas, Degelis Quebec, Askov MN, Castro Valley
  • Single mom seeking Allentown New York

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! 
    Sitemap