Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: 22 Y/O male bored and wanting to., lakeside wives fuck xxx, matchmaker dating site Duson, Chester Massachusetts, Walthall Mississippi, Glidden Wisconsin

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: It's just how adults play... [1]
Author Topic: It's just how adults play...
Marjorie

View Profile 
2011-03-03 12-17-23

It's just how adults play... Looking for some ideas on how to convince my wife that sex is just how adults play together. Meet up, have a few drinks, and if were all compatible, we go home and fuck each other till we drop... Don't get me wrong, She's a playful flirt and loves sex...! Any ideas? Any takers? LOL SEG
who wants to watch a movie?, second date English IN, Elkton TN, Callensburg PA, Ishinomaki

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

ortego

User

View Profile 
2011-06-22 5-36-24-

so.....how do you change your wife?
Recently Married BM looking to meet a Cyber Chick, big cock woman - Erath, Lochmere New Hampshire
  • Black woman seeking for sex Hemmingford Quebec
  • zelos

User

View Profile 
    2011-06-30 15-21-04

put her on her back, lift up, slide the new one one, dont forget the powder..
    Laidback masculine discreet fun, shemale canberra Embree Newfoundland, West Newton, Buffalo Lake Minnesota, Black Earth WI - Topeka IN, Centralia WA, Hobbs, Collinwood Tennessee
    mertice

View Profile 
    2011-08-14 2-37-28-

sounds like THE STEPFORD WIVES
    juliet can you actually hear me its romeo, swingerclubs leipzig - Alberta
  • Social dating Elk River Idaho
  • nevada

User

View Profile 
    2012-03-07 15-20-20

you can't convince her not all adults play that way you might be able to entice her, or even pique her curiosity but if she doesn't feel comfortable, finding out why, and seeing if there things you do to reassure her is the best way
    Attempting to get a gym stud to help secretly service, devils swingers Bayboro, Bethlehem Twp, Knoxville Georgia, Minaki Ontario - Stevens Village Alaska, Winnsboro LA
    emeline

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-12-27 5-38-06-

maybe.. maybe convince is the wrong word.. Help her feel more comfortable, maybe? It might be the company we keep.. ha ha
    Who wants a hot mouth on the cock?, sex from australia Great Falls - Bedford Iowa, Spillville, Orgas West Virginia, Lafe Arkansas
  • thoughts on spicing things up...
  • henson

View Profile 
    2013-11-29 17-29-36

well yes because she needs to feel safe and that means not having it broadcast to everyone you need to talk toher about why she has reservations and see if they are addressable or not
    Im just may well be near you, married women seeking love - Oak Grove
  • 1st. step from hell, legally seperated today.
  • Konstanze

View Profile 
    2014-06-10 12-11-43

what have you tried so far... ...we arent really a debating club,but we playon TV!
    twenty- 72842 , 6ft1, Thick 8 Tool For FWB Pleasurable, sexo coroas Prague - Linden NJ
  • Single mothers dating Donaldson
  • tarr

View Profile 
    2014-09-03 14-35-40

Hi . . . . i heard of your tore issue . . how are you feeling . . .and your teaching a caneing class tomorrow . . ohh sounds like funn . . .
    Cock and clit participate in today, single girls Annapolis Maryland, Battiest Oklahoma - Caro, Swartz, Mount Uniacke Nova Scotia, Hampstead New Brunswick
  • Canada dating sites Bryant
  • yarnell

View Profile 
    2015-07-13 13-47-59

hi you! yeah,i am x% or so...I was good enough for Folsom, and we will see about my class... How are you doing?
    Looking for one real man for LTR, rebecca webcam british columbia Gurdon Arkansas - Byron, Bartlett Kansas
  • milf Newark New Jersey
  • dimsdale

View Profile 
    2015-07-15 4-42-37-

im am doing wonderfull . . .i got to go to the cspc for the first time this last saterday . . i did a write up on here yesterday . . . i got really interested in single tailing . .
    ´╗┐Just be real and straightforward, ladys with cock Davin West Virginia - Georgetown ID, Somerton
    Horny single women Sault Ste. Marie, Sex married woman search housewives wanting sex.
    coffey

View Profile 
    2015-12-30 13-50-17

heres a linkey , , , ,
    women ANY CUTIES LIKE only two SHOP, lonely naughty wifes - Weedon Quebec, El djelfa, Buffalo Lake Minnesota, Cadiz KY
  • Warsaw asian dating

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!