Dating services online

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: In need of a female buddy who understands, are you the only one milf looking, females for sex Dousman Wisconsin, Findlay IL, Esterhazy Saskatchewan, Sparland

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: reminded every day [1]
Author Topic: Reminded every day
vitello

View Profile 
2011-06-07 0-50-17-

reminded every day So i dated a girl that i thought was going to be the one, both on my perspective and because she brought it up daily to me. dated two years, things were great. moved in together after x months, then got a place together closer to work, everything was great. out of no where, she breaks it all off and gives no explanation other than "space." since we had a newly signed lease at her demand (to build up credit to buy a place), she begged to live together for financial reasons. being the one who didnt want it to end, i said ok, and we laid boundaries. this was march. by april, it wasnt something i could handle any longer and went on a vacation. i came back to find she had subletted a place, took what she wanted, and left me a note. i was crushed. two weeks later she got robbed, and moved back in when i was away on business. again, i'm a sucker, i let her stay on the couch and gave her a deadline. i went to NY in May/June for x weeks, came back and again she is gone, with more of "our stuff" missing. ok, gets tougher, she works in my building, on my floor. i came back after vaca in october to find out she had moved to the space directly and closest to my showroom, essentially x feet away. we agreed on "no contact" but of course she finds a reason to be seen or heard every day. she is dating a friend of a good friend, who now no longer talks to me. i got to keep the dog, yet she texts me to see the dog daily. all in all, i'm still somehow in love with this girl.ive never been hurt deeper and with no merit (never cheated, paid for mostly everything,helped her out of a terrible job and start her own bix, etc.). i'm considering moving back to NY where i KNOW i wont have to see her every day any longer but i have an amazing job and place and friends here. i'd like advice on dealing with seeing an ex-girlfriend nearly every single day since you broke up, dealing with her moving on so easily and quickly, and also in doing the right things in hopes that one day there might be hope. i care that much for her. thanks in advance, happy holidays!
Home alone ., online singles dating Helsinki, Lexington Ohio

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

benthall

View Profile 
2011-09-27 3-12-32-

life sux til you grow a pair.
looking to trade head, dating ladies Brighton Michigan, Jarbidge, Willits CA, Crestline Heights Alabama -

Jelene

Sexy

View Profile 
2012-02-23 23-16-34

people need to take a grain of salt anything that has to do with human interaction. thinking someone is "the one" and putting them on a pedestal in your mind is pretty nuts. they're still human, fallable, maybe even malicious. keep your wits
Fat man with little penis needs sex, dirty teens Delight Arkansas, De Valls Bluff Arkansas, Gordon Nebraska, North Stonington Connecticut -
Uk dating sites, girl to girl sex, teenage dating tips Puwakgahagala.

Sayed

Sexy

View Profile 
2012-12-22 20-31-29

start saying no
I saw you inside the River Park Sq Mall, sabi sex - Bedington West Virginia, Almyra Arkansas, Walkersville, Caruthers California
Cocks in Foshan, Single girls want fuck me.

Members in looking for a horny date

dente

View Profile 
2013-11-06 10-17-08

find a new plaything. get tons of pussy, and you'll forget her in no time and not even care if you see her every day. and for future reference, DON'T MOVE IN WITH A WOMAN. ever. keep relationships short. marriage is out of the question.
seeking ltr with bi fem, swinger twins Mellin Quebec - North Cape May, Maunie, Townsend Georgia, French Creek
  • Carolina girls

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!